Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, and Chris also hasn't considered that some universes show that others are fictional in their respective universes i.e. He believes Simpsons and South Park are both part of c-197, and yet South park has been shown to be a fictional tv show on The Simpsons, and The Simpsons has shown to be a fictional tv show on South Park.

Not to mention the countless other fictional stories that have ravened the world with plague, disease and natural disaster.

I think Chris actually did start out with just Equestria being his ideal afterlife but eventually devolved from being a 13 year old boy to being a 5 year old boy and said "Shit, I want transformers too. Fuck it, all fiction is real." Well, really I think he just started out looking for a way to combine Sonichu with MLP. Why he could consider dimensional hopping but not contradicting universes, I cannot say.
I mean really why does he needs this meta dimensional shit anyway? If I were a tard I'd just say my imaginary world already has transformers and shit in it, why bother with this weird dimensional shit where villains and lovecraftian terrors can barge in and fuck it up? They both equally make about as much sense anyway.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention the countless other fictional stories that have ravened the world with plague, disease and natural disaster.

I think Chris actually did start out with just Equestria being his ideal afterlife but eventually devolved from being a 13 year old boy to being a 5 year old boy and said "Shit, I want transformers too. Fuck it, all fiction is real." Well, really I think he just started out looking for a way to combine Sonichu with MLP. Why he could consider dimensional hopping but not contradicting universes, I cannot say.
I mean really why does he needs this meta dimensional shit anyway? If I were a tard I'd just say my imaginary world already has transformers and shit in it, why bother with this weird dimensional shit where villains and lovecraftian terrors can barge in and fuck it up? They both equally make about as much sense anyway.
I think it’s because Chris is trying to apply his autistic logic to his nonsense Roger Rabbit cartoon world and dimensional merge theory.

Maybe he doesn’t want to make rules up himself consciously because that would imply it’s all just in his imagination but if an idea guy told him something like there’s a filter to keep out OC’s that are too disruptive to his ideal fantasy world he’d just go along with it.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Odd thought...in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Toontown isn't an alternate dimension - it's more portrayed as a ghetto where a lot of people don't feel comfortable and/or safe going. So Chris's theory isn't even originally based on an alternate dimension, merely a fictional real world. Oh well, he'd probably have found something else to set him off on his own spergy version of the Multiverse theory.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Odd thought...in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Toontown isn't an alternate dimension - it's more portrayed as a ghetto where a lot of people don't feel comfortable and/or safe going. So Chris's theory isn't even originally based on an alternate dimension, merely a fictional real world. Oh well, he'd probably have found something else to set him off on his own spergy version of the Multiverse theory.

Then we should take some DIP and drench CWCville in it.

Then build a fucking freeway over its corpse.

Problem solved.

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
I suppose it's a silly question, but has Chris ever dealt with the fact that some fictional universes are inherently contradictory and cannot originate from the same continuity?
Actually, he kind of has.
upload_2019-1-13_10-19-12.png

What's funny to me about this is that it would mean both Sonic and Pokemon couldn't exist in the other universe.

No, and Chris also hasn't considered that some universes show that others are fictional in their respective universes i.e. He believes Simpsons and South Park are both part of c-197, and yet South park has been shown to be a fictional tv show on The Simpsons, and The Simpsons has shown to be a fictional tv show on South Park.
I think, to Chris, that would support his idea that they're in the same universe. He probably thinks of them as reality shows.

Chester Rigby

Eventually relevant. Trust me.
kiwifarms.net
Well now he doesn't have to worry about transportation, he can just hover to cons. Notice I said transportation, because in the current state of Chris's body I could not call it reliable in good faith.
I really want video of what is actually happening when he thinks he's levitating, I really really hope he tries to do it at a convention and someone films it. The facial expressions of unsuspecting onlookers being dragged into viewing such an event would be golden. Hopefully this is what Bronycon will bring us this year.
"I'M ALIVE, I'M ALIVE, I'M ALIVE, I'M ALIVE!!!"
200.gif

Last edited:

Milk Mage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly imagine if Chris thought the Warp was real. Then imagine if we had neckbeards totally Roleplaying as chaos etc. Chris would have alot of dirty crapped briefs/panties around.

Not to mention the fact some one would likely declare Exterminatus on CWCVille and..would Chris just actually have a melt down?
CWCville is the Warp

TrippinKahlua

Snoopy has joined the Mawkenda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish he would stop focusing on merging with just cartoon dimensions. I'd die if I could "merge into" the "Walter Hill-Verse"

Just look at the way women dress and the type of music they listen to.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my moonshine
kiwifarms.net

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a good point, shit like Snowpiercer and 12 Monkeys and The Stand, how does THAT tie in to the merge? We're going to suffer global ice ages and species-extinction level plagues to go along with our cartoon ponies and superheroes? Chris really dosen't consider shit through. Not that we didn't know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.