Dinosaurs -

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I gotta be honest it does disappoint me that most Dinos apparently looked less like badass dragons and more like roided up turkeys.

Please let T-Rex at least stay a reptile God.
Oh you didn't know? this was resolved awhile ago, T-Rex did not have feathers and neither did any of the other North American dinosaurs of that size and type. Carnotaurus, Albertosaurus, Allosaurus, etc. they all had leathery or reptile like skin

Only a single gay chinese dinosaur did, and you know what? Fuck china it could be a fake because they have a history of faking shit and erasing/destroying stuff (they hid caucasian mummies that were found in China because the government thought that having white people appear in china thousands of years ago would destroy their modern day heritage).

Also i want to mention that Ostriches and their relatives like Cassowaries used to be smaller flighted birds before they evolved into what they are today. Their ancestors were feathered small birds and the lineage lost the ability of flight around the world multiple times. They were not Gallimimuses or Troodons. Birds(or Reverse Birds/Opposite Birds named for their switched shoulder structure) appeared towards the end of the cretacious peroid alonside dinosaurs, they didn't come after the great extinction.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Totally Narly Swan Duuude
kiwifarms.net
Oh you didn't know? this was resolved awhile ago, T-Rex did not have feathers and neither did any of the other North American dinosaurs of that size and type. Carnotaurus, Albertosaurus, Allosaurus, etc. they all had leathery or reptile like skin

Only a single gay chinese dinosaur did, and you know what? Fuck china it could be a fake because they have a history of faking shit and erasing/destroying stuff (they hid caucasian mummies that were found in China because the government thought that having white people appear in china thousands of years ago would destroy their modern day heritage).

Also i want to mention that Ostriches and their relatives like Cassowaries used to be smaller flighted birds before they evolved into what they are today. Their ancestors were feathered small birds and the lineage lost the ability of flight around the world multiple times. They were not Gallimimuses or Troodons. Birds(or Reverse Birds/Opposite Birds named for their switched shoulder structure) appeared towards the end of the cretacious peroid alonside dinosaurs, they didn't come after the great extinction.
...This, this is good.

Velociraptor might've turned out to be an overgrown chicken but at least the king still gets to be cool.

Medafag

Unironic internet degenerate
kiwifarms.net
I like Ceratosaurus. I used to be a pleb who liked Spinosaurus the best until modern paleontology nerfed the fuck out of it
Man... i know that feel, somehow, we went from this

To this

I want to believe a full Spinosaurus skeleton will be discovered one day, hopefully it will prove it was a bipedal creature, because i just can't get used to this new interpretation

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: cumrobbery

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
it should be noted that the people pushing EVERYTHING HAS FEATHERS bullshit are either furries or gay or both.

They want to emasculate dinosaurs. So if you see concept art of a BRAND NEW LARGE DINOSAUR and it has feathers, it's drawn by one of those people.

There will be other renditions drawn by other artists, it's looking like that most of these "feathers" were just quills or spikes since having avian flight feathers on dinosaurs is flat out wrong since they couldn't fly and flight feathers evolved much later. The quills wouldn't be downy fluff either in young dinosaurs they would be bumps or kinda like skin tabs.

There's also seemingly a cutoff point for when these types of quills appear on dinosaurs and it seems to be any dinosaur that's larger than a manlet.

Which means manlet dinosaurs were probably raging closeted homosexual gay just like modern human manlets, which is why this feather bullshit is being pushed by homo gay furries.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Man... i know that feel, somehow, we went from this

To this

I want to believe a full Spinosaurus skeleton will be discovered one day, hopefully it will prove it was a bipedal creature, because i just can't get used to this new interpretation
I don't see why the new spinosaurus upsets people, it's an actual real life Drake or Wyrm.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earth needs to die for what it did to the dinosaurs. We are their instrument of vengeance from beyond the grave.

• Winner
Reactions: Syaoran Li

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino