Dionn1993 is mad - Furry drama about some post somewhere

dionn1993

kiwifarms.net
So far as I know he never actually said he did it as a fetish but I'm skeptical that he didn't because he did what he did, who would admit that (of course who would do it in the first place) and just because that he did it for a fetish is probably the first thought anyone at all who heard this story had.
May I remind you this poster has been harassing me for years. Stalking my accounts. Impersonating my youtube channels. An been known to impersonate other users. If you want to know. I can assume GJYNGII is behind this post and, I can give you prove he and his friends have been stealing other furry users models from japan to create anthro five night at freddy models on the channel dr snoot aka promptus which Ill link you evidence

Ive listed a side by side models in a png. If you noticed. GJYNGII and drsnoot had recolored the models without the mmd (mikumikudance ) model creators permission. Which I linked in the post. If you want proof to what can discreated this user. I would be happy to give you a very long explanation as well photos proving not everything is black and white as you read.

The user states I pirated Miriam's voice yet I got a email from her atterny and Miriam giving me legal rights to use her voice in utau. As the models go. I know people will change what I say but, here it is in a nut shell. I sold my mega.nz keys. Yes the user will say I sold models. But, I set prices for mmd ( miku miku dance model rigs.) An I did state numourus times on deviantart before, the user harrassed my accounts to abuse the dmca claimes on deviantart over five nights at freddys.

Which, if you want to see my end of things. I would gladly give you every screen shot and non edited image to show you. This post isnt telling the full picture on the users end. If you must know. This users has done many shady things like . Impersonate my utau (voice synth bank) Zannon koitsu image. To attack others while, using my art on groups like yttp and league of police . Yet again more things the post didnt mention was aiming at attacking me. Without , pointing the illegal thing the user and there friends have been doing.

on this post by
Pukebucket

I wanna make a few things clear. I know the user is either GJJYNGII from deviantart/ an furaffinity. How would I know this? He's been stalking and harrassing me for the last 5 years now. After, one of my ex gave a user a penis model. Which I never was credited. GJJYNJII has been part of YTTP and League of police groups. Groups of trolls aimed to attack, harrass , and false dmca people by using there youtube source code to violate terms of use.

I had to deal with GJJYNGII on many occassion. Later, when his friend dr snoot aka promptus was stealing furloid (anthro voice synth voices for utau) mmd (miku miku dance models) from japanese users which I provided a side by side image for your viewing with most origional models they stole. From : https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25089890/

Not only did the users steal models but, if you can find dr snoot or promptus deviantart channel. You will see how she posted lies about me. In this case I backed up the images on a youtube video explaining the situation in full. Since, Dr snoot, GJJYNGII, and some other users like mr.cookieblaster

Here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8mGlB-j5Co

Other instances where, GJJYNGII, DRSNOTT, and plenty others kinda tried to hide how they acted by trying to bann my accounts and, play the pitty card. Here's another video documenting more times they stalked me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MnhRhzEYf8

Now, besides the issues with how they blantly ignore not posting how they attempting to impersonate me. Go ahead message or call google about, my channel under the email dionnrunk1993@gmail.com ask them for my channel file reports. I will gladly let you see all the comments saying if I didn't stop reporting the trolls they were gonna false report my channel . Which if you dig into GJJYNGII deviantart journals or, anything related to the deviantart account dionn12345678910 you will notice how he really can't live without stalking and harrassing me .

Now , for the 3d model stuff. Since, GJJYNGII can't tell the truth. For MrCookieblaster mmd models. I fixed the models in notepad++ and the pmx editor 025E to fix the models code to be editable. If you need evidence of this. Here's the Wolf Super smash bros ult model I fixed to have a bitter rig:
You will notice I drasticlly updated the physics to look and animate much smoother.

The reason I charge for my mikumikudance rigs are well: Im pretty sure any model rigger will notice. My rig is far from basic. So I generally charge $8
But, on deviantart the text files I sold was the mega.nz keys not the models themselves. Tho on cases I did sell the pmx model. But, usually the models were free. An wen't through a adfly link to help donate for my time.

Now the utau Miriam situation I have legal rights to use Miriam's voice and I gor permission from her voice provider Miriam Stockling and her attorney in a email which I'll provide here:

If you can't press the zoom in button. The message in the email clearly says the following -
As far as I'm aware. The rights to Vocaloid belong to Yamaha of Japan. Miriam has no obligation to your request. But, she asks that you seek permission from ZeroG/ Yamaha. Unfortunaly, in this case. For ZeroG / Yamaha Vocaloid 1 is long retired and permanently cancelled. And vocal copyright doesn't belong to them. So , since, I have permission to use Miriam's voice the utau is NOT illegal. If it was illegal ZeroG how no grounds to sue. Since, Miriam is not a product. She is a human british singer.

So as much as people wanna hate me on twitter. But, the utau Miriam does follow the legal requirements to be in utau. Since, I'm not making the voice bank for a profit. If you have any other issues GJJYNGII has brought up or issues reguarding to what I do. Oddly enough. It's just him and his friends of trolls who enjoy making fake wikis about, me which Ill link here: https://atrociousdeviants.miraheze.org/wiki/Dionn_Runk

Anyone with common sense will know he really hasn't got a life. If he needs to pick on me when, his utau litterally is a green reskin of the vocaloid Kaito. An when, I proved this. He abused, the dmca on deviantart as well furaffinity. Just noting this atrociousdeviant is not affiliated with the affical wiki in anyway. So most people create fake wikis to harrass others. So since, people can't grow up. I decided to prove my case and point out the liars who edit things. To make me look bad. When, in reallity. I'm just your average guy. Who gets stalked by low lives/

dionn1993

kiwifarms.net
Highly unlikely. People who come here and make claims without evidence never deliver. They’re always full of shit. Otherwise they would have provided evidence.
If you like I can prove he is part of stalkers . Thats part of YTTP and League of police on youtube who been stalking me years. Id be happy to give you the threats and harrassment the user sent to me on youtube while impersonating my youtube channel with tons of shitty remarks since, I know the user is GJJYNGII or one of his friends from deviantart. Since, they been stalking me for the last 5 years. Heres proof. Tho they edit alot of things

I think youll notice how off the wiki is when you read how odd its written. An ignores facts with fabricated ones.
Maybe it’s just me, but there’s a lot of terminology going over my head.
  • Pitchloid
  • Furloid
  • Shareware program UTAU
  • Voicebank
  • Gender factor
  • Consonant-vowel
  • CVVC
I don’t need you to explain nor define each and every term in detail, but simplifying it for laymen would be helpful.
This may be late but, Miriam stockly gave me permission to use her voice. I even have a photo of the email . The user GJJYNGII from deviantart/ furaffinity has been salty the last 5 years after, I wanted credit for a penis model that my ex leaked to his friends and you could see how itd snow ball from there. If youd like I can note you links to screen shoted photos of him impersonating me to attack others and illegally teaching others how to steal youtube source codes :/

dionn1993

kiwifarms.net
I didn't expect him to admit it.

I would expect, if he was guilty, someone to link him to an AD account that showed more than a passing interest in amputation fetish shit.

In the absence of evidence, this is just a waste of time that can be focused on actual lulcows.
I just need to point this out since, the user didn't. I have evidence from the voice provider in a email letting me use her voice in utau . You can clearly see the message says Miriam is okay with it. So the user who posted about, me is clearly GJJYNGII from deviantart/ furaffinity since, he hasnt gotten over me reporting his channel on youtube that was imperonating me. An yes I can forward you screen shots if youd like.

• "Actually Illegal Shit"
  • "Archive of Dionn's garbage Twitter replies where he tries to defend illegal actions:"
  • "his dogshit email correspondence"
  • "like the fuckin' typical furry moron he is"
  • "illegal" x1,000,000
wow OP did Dionn steal your boyriend or something? Honestly unsure if this is a personal army thread, an extreme case of Mad at the Internet™ or both.
*cough* the utau had legal permission from miriam stockly. So GJJYNGII is full of shit.

• A pitchloid is typically a VOCALOID or UTAU song pitched up, and then made into an 'original character'. Think of nightcore but gayer.
  • Furloid is a subsect of the UTAU fandom that are typically degenerate furries, but not all of them.
  • UTAU can simply be defined as a shareware program created to do voice synthesis like VOCALOID, but it allows for user input. The characters that spawn from this program are usually called UTAU or UTAUloids.
  • A voicebank is a collection of sounds used to make speech.
  • Gender factor is a modifier that allows a voice to be fallsettoed, either higher or lower.
  • Consonant Vowel (CV) is a type of recording method, as well as CVVC. I don't feel like they should be explained in great detail because that's not really important.

There's some suggestion for the terminology.
Btw the utau was given permission to use Miriam voice here's the screen shot of the email. Since, the user left it out of this post. Which I know is GJJYNGII from deviantart/ furaffinity. Hide as much as he wants. You can't beat evidence.

I get that it's a Vocaloid, and that's about it. In any case, selling stolen IP is shitty in general and has the potential to get you into trouble.

Good find but slight PA possibly.
By the way the utau is legal and I can provide a email that states Miriam gave her concent. If you want shady. How about I send images from this user posting about me. From youtube making 2 impersonation acconts, filing false dmca claims on fnaf models, stealing japanese mmd models to claim as his and dr snoots on deviantart as well. Screen shots of him acting like a pity party when the channel got shut down for impersonation, video theift, and other things I could go into.

Oh no I see! I can edit and clarify those in, I know there's a lot to each but I'll try to give a basic idea
The voice for utau is legal and I can send you the image where Miriam stockly agent gave me permission to use her voice: This is something the user wanted to hide. Besides other shady things. Like being GJJYNGII on deviantart which is known for being a stalker.

Last edited by a moderator:

dionn1993

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it’s just me, but there’s a lot of terminology going over my head.
  • Pitchloid
  • Furloid
  • Shareware program UTAU
  • Voicebank
  • Gender factor
  • Consonant-vowel
  • CVVC
I don’t need you to explain nor define each and every term in detail, but simplifying it for laymen would be helpful.
You do know the utau was created with the permission of Miriam stockly to user her voice right? An I have valid evidence from a email . FYI I know the user posting about, me is the stalker GJJYNGII from deviantart. I have a ton of documents of him from yt from YTTP and leagues of police. Threating me to stop filing reports of him impersonating me or he would abuse the dmca system. Or how he stole credit of 5 or so japanese furloid models which I gave all credits here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25089890/

Ask for anything and Ill give you evidence.

dionn1993

kiwifarms.net
I'm aware, it's sarcasm you fucking autists.
If youd like evidence. I can give you proof the user who posted this stole japanese furloid models. To retexture them as fnaf anthro models. Than , hide the posts on deviantart under the channel dr snoot , promptus, and GJJYNGII since, I backed up the evidence here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25089890/
The evidence is black and white. The second, image I can prove. Miriam stockly gave me written permission in a email to user her voice in utau. So I know GJJYNGII is still trying to send people after, me. Since, he made a pitty party on deviantart. When, I got his 2 channels impersonating me shut down. For a good deal of violations which he would love to hide. But, I would be happy to send a ton of screen shots if youd like :)

Samoyed

God of the samoyeds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You do know the utau was created with the permission of Miriam stockly to user her voice right? An I have valid evidence from a email . FYI I know the user posting about, me is the stalker GJJYNGII from deviantart. I have a ton of documents of him from yt from YTTP and leagues of police. Threating me to stop filing reports of him impersonating me or he would abuse the dmca system. Or how he stole credit of 5 or so japanese furloid models which I gave all credits here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25089890/

Ask for anything and Ill give you evidence.

If youd like evidence. I can give you proof the user who posted this stole japanese furloid models. To retexture them as fnaf anthro models. Than , hide the posts on deviantart under the channel dr snoot , promptus, and GJJYNGII since, I backed up the evidence here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25089890/
The evidence is black and white. The second, image I can prove. Miriam stockly gave me written permission in a email to user her voice in utau. So I know GJJYNGII is still trying to send people after, me. Since, he made a pitty party on deviantart. When, I got his 2 channels impersonating me shut down. For a good deal of violations which he would love to hide. But, I would be happy to send a ton of screen shots if youd like :)

Your goo goo gaga rants are concerning. Where is your legal guardian?

Attachments

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Hello,

Normally we're pretty eager to cannibalise people who try to use us as personal armies for their autistic stalking ops, but your post makes my eyes glaze over because it looks like badly thought-out wordvomit. Nobody cares about stolen fetish drawings or taking sides in a gay furry drama. People here will care if some autistic stalker is lying about you here as part of some gay op campaign. Please present your case in a simple dotpointed list aimed at people who aren't raging faggots who care about stolen furry drawings.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dionn1993 said:
I decided to prove my case and point out the liars who edit things. To make me look bad. When, in reallity. I'm just your average guy. Who gets stalked by low lives/
  • Gives nonsensical responses to month-old posts
  • Keeps reposting the same goddamn screenshot as if it's somehow relevant
  • Can't spell for shit
  • "...I wanted credit for a penis model..."
"When, in reallity. I'm just your average guy."

serveimage.jpeg

EDIT:
dionn1933 said:
If you can't press the zoom in button. The message in the email clearly says the following -
As far as I'm aware. The rights to Vocaloid belong to Yamaha of Japan. Miriam has no obligation to your request. But, she asks that you seek permission from ZeroG/ Yamaha.
EAHoMIdXsAAj50I.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 4.11.32 AM.png

How are you this incompetent?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino