Dionn1993 is mad - Furry drama about some post somewhere

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
So I don't give a fuck about the faggot's furry models and whatever but I'll explain the Miriam thing for people who have no clue what this dude is sperging on about.

Miriam is a Vocaloid- a voice synthesizer software for singing (for you shitty weebs, just think the girl with blue twintails, Miku. Same software, Miriam is just older and English.) . Miriam was released in the first generation of Vocaloid and hasn't gotten an update. The software is now at it's fifth generation.

UTAU is a freeware synth similar to Vocaloid, but you don't have to pull 100 dollars out your ass for it and can easily make your own voicebanks/frankenstein together a voicebank of someone else if you have enough 'tism to do so. Dionn1993 decided to make an UTAU voice for Miriam- and even got in contact with the woman who provided the vocal samples for Miriam, despite the fact that she can't give permission for him to do so, and at that she said that he would have to seek permission from Yamaha Japan to do this.

tl;dr Autism.

Deadpool

Rating Solidarity Requested.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I don't give a fuck about the faggot's furry models and whatever but I'll explain the Miriam thing for people who have no clue what this dude is sperging on about.

Miriam is a Vocaloid- a voice synthesizer software for singing (for you shitty weebs, just think the girl with blue twintails, Miku. Same software, Miriam is just older and English.) . Miriam was released in the first generation of Vocaloid and hasn't gotten an update. The software is now at it's fifth generation.

UTAU is a freeware synth similar to Vocaloid, but you don't have to pull 100 dollars out your ass for it and can easily make your own voicebanks/frankenstein together a voicebank of someone else if you have enough 'tism to do so. Dionn1993 decided to make an UTAU voice for Miriam- and even got in contact with the woman who provided the vocal samples for Miriam, despite the fact that she can't give permission for him to do so, and at that she said that he would have to seek permission from Yamaha Japan to do this.

tl;dr Autism.
Nobody cares about the vocaloid thing here. The only thing that matters is justice for his 3D bird cock!

Exigent Circumcisions

The autism.. it's coming from inside the house!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No seriously why is a hugh majority of the users dense? I seriously dont see why people use autism as a insult. When , that makes most users look pretty pathetic in retrospect.
View attachment 915125
Dense is an ableist insult, you asshole! I WAS NICE TO YOU AND NOW YOU DID THIS?!

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No seriously why is a hugh majority of the users dense? I seriously dont see why people use autism as a insult. When , that makes most users look pretty pathetic in retrospect.
It's basically the same reason people would use "retarded" as an insult, it's not necessarily an insult towards the group as a whole, it's just used to point out how self-centered and whiny you specifically are behaving about such trivial shit, like how an autistic person is stereotypically expected to behave. A dozen of other people have made the same complaint as you, back of the line bub.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

tl;dr Autism.
I’ve read this over several times and still can’t seem to understand this shit. Perhaps the more time I spend on this thread, the autism spreads to me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino