• “roadkill is literally the worst organic matter to put your dick into“
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Disable any dairy-related word filters in the Food subforum."Recipe calls for half a cup of tard-WHAT?"

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jarilo182, Aug 5, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. I guess it makes it funnier to some people, but the wordfilter for m/i/l/k makes it tough to read in context on that particular board.

Jarilo182

Jarilo182 BIRDPOSTER

kiwifarms.net
  2. I can't do it on a per board basis

kiwifarms.net
  3. lol just type melk

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Chasing the LOLsuit Dragon
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. If it really bugs you try using an uppercase I.

kiwifarms.net
  5. We should just nuke all of them site wide. None of them are funny in the slightest and are mostly just annoying.

Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. If none of the above solutions are to your taste, "cow juice" or "udder water" may suffice.

Lioness

Lioness THE ALMIGHTY UTERUS

kiwifarms.net
  7. CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. What's so hard about typing milk?

NotAKitty

NotAKitty Filthy posts at a reasonable price
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. lol newfags can't type milk

hood LOLCOW

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. But I like drinking tard cum as a healthy alternative.

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. If you aren't starting off your day with a tall glass of tard cum and a big plate of BIG, BLACK DICK, then i don't know what you're doing with your life

Joey Caruso

Joey Caruso The Coathanger In Your Man's Vagina

kiwifarms.net
  12. I honestly didn't know what tard cum was replacing until recently.

LagoonaBlue

LagoonaBlue Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.