Disclosure -

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
There's one subject I haven't seen talked about here and I think I know why it hasn't been touched yet. It falls in the realm of politics and political stuff gets deleted pretty quickly if it gets deleted. Anyway. Am I the only one who thinks feminism is part of the elite's plan to diminish the population? Or at least get rid of males that aren't good enough. Suicide rates for male is still going up and am I the only one that noticed that when talking about rape culture they target nerds? As far as I know they're the least to worry about when it comes to rape. They attack the videogame industry, 4chan, they even whine about the NASA guy who landed a spacecraft on a moving asteroid because he wore a supposedly sexist shirt. Why don't they attack hockey teams for examples? I know when these guys go out in bars they don't give a fuck if it's rape or not. Hell, they don't even care if the girl is minor or not. Yet no one says anything. It is to be noted that feminism has been used in the past for this very same purpose. Even if feminists claim this is not their intention, the results are the same. People are less and less inclined to have children, suicide rates are going up (for women also btw) and the concept of ''family'' is slowly dying.

>'We, the Rockefeller Foundation, supported and funded the Women’s Liberation Movement. Why do you think we did it? There were two primary reasons for this: One was that before women’s right to work, we could only tax HALF of the population. The other was so that with women going out to work it would break up families. Women would have to spend all day at work away from the family. The children would begin to see the state and teachers as their family and this would make it easier to indoctrinate and control them.' ~ Nick Rockefeller

What do you think? This is probably all in my head but I can't find anything to disprove it and it scares me.

MMMMMM

I'd be right happy to
kiwifarms.net
-There's no link between feminism and suicide of males

-They attack everybody

-The decline in birth rate is a direct consequence of lower infant mortality rates, this can be proven and holds true even in nations without a feminist movement.

-The quote is likely fabricated

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
-There's no link between feminism and suicide of males

-They attack everybody

-The decline in birth rate is a direct consequence of lower infant mortality rates, this can be proven and holds true even in nations without a feminist movement.

-The quote is likely fabricated
Do you think this subforum is serious, exceptional individual? At least half of all recent posts are reposts from r/incel.

MMMMMM

I'd be right happy to
kiwifarms.net
Motherfuck, I started off writing an ironic jokey post too and corrected myself thinking "Wait isn't this the section where people write for real"
If everybody could just rate my post for autism that'd be just great. thanks lads

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino