Discomfort food

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Closed for summer
kiwifarms.net
I sort of figured out people who DO like this are less-sensitive to bitters and literally do not notice that disgusting note in the flavor overlay.
After Eight, urgh.

Orange flavored chocolate is something I can't stand. Something that feels unsettling but is pretty good is mixing whole milk with orange juice then stirring it together.

Catler

Cute, not evil.
kiwifarms.net
Milk, I hate milk. It's disgusting and makes me want to vomit the moment it touches my lips. I don't know how people not only drink cow juice, but convince themselves it's good.

I want to like organ meet, but I've never been able to manage and I'm not sure why, it's just "different".

Soup, I refuse to believe that soup is considered to be a food. It's literally salty water what's so fun about soup??
Soup is the ultimate food. Every culture has developed it, there are millions of varieties, people have loved it for literally thousands of years. There is no food more universal than soup...basically I love it and don't understand, surely there's one type of soup or stew you like?

Mister Mint

Gentleman Rapist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mayo absolutely sickens me. I like eggs, oil is fine, put them both in something it's fine, whip them together and there's a point where it starts disgusting me.

Grimoire Canthari

kiwifarms.net
Fu gua/bitter melon. Fuck these green nasty sliced shits. Only one place I know has actually made them not taste like abject ass.

1656231200558.png