Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 249 60.6%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 73 17.8%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 89 21.7%

• Total voters

qu_rahn

kiwifarms.net
I see those all the time, I know they discontinued the cool aluminum bottles and now just have normal cans. The yellow mango one is my favorite, or the purple/green black cherry/kiwi one. Also they're 99 cents when other energy drinks are like $3 a can. Can't beat that. I think they did kill off the purple sugarfree one though.

Speaking of cheap energy drinks, here's one of my favorites that's gone:

Shockwave Mango:
View attachment 735558

Was awesome and super cheap. Exclusive to Speedway gas stations. Until one day it disappeared and was replaced with...

Shockwave Orange Mango:
View attachment 735556

Tasted like garbage, at least compared to the original. Pretty sure they killed the whole Shockwave line off because it's been a while since I've seen any.
Old post, sorry to bump, but the speedway a few minutes from my house carries these. I had this red/purple one a few months ago. It was gross so I didn't go back and try any other flavors. Hope this helps :)

Kamov Ka-52

Stop staring and my co-axial rotors b-baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss the Cadbury dark chocolate mini eggs, those things were fucking great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Interesting how many flavors come and go. The 7 Eleven near me was advertising the "Jumping Jack Cheese" flavor Doritos but they didn't have any left, apparently they sold out all over, so I guess I'll never know what that tasted like. I'm still amused they kept their Taco Flavor vareity and even the nostalgic packaging it's in.
It's by design to entice impulse purchases and to keep the brand as seeming new and fresh. They have these "innovation" flavors all the time. Some of them are seasonal such as Suger Cookie Cracker Jax and Chocolate Covered Rold Gold.

Chester cheese Doritoes

Cheeseburger doritoes

damnit im fat...
Some variant of the cheese Doritos might be coming back.

Only Niggers like cheeseburger Doritos. Don't be a fat nigger!

View attachment 282600
Jalapeno cheddar munchies mix, the perfect amount of variety and crunch. The other flavors suck, too much cheese so all the bits taste the same ;__;
Dam skippy. Didn't know we even made that flavor. They discoed a bunch of snack mix flavors a few years back.

Last edited:

DildoGaggins

Autismo Magnifico
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd kill a man for the original, blue amp.

I've never tried that one, kinda wish I could. I literally eat, breathe and shit lemon lime amp. For some reason I always feel better after having one and for some reason they also help with my migraines and headaches, maybe it's the vitamins idk.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
It's been a few years, but I also miss Ruffles smokehouse barbecue chips. They were absolutely the best barbecue chips and it's disappointing they got rid of them but keep doing stupid limited edition weird flavors.
Apparently a lot of people missed the Ruffles smokehouse barbecue because they finally brought them back! Probably not forever, but for now they've returned and are just like how I remembered them. The new southern heat barbecue are actually a little better, though.

• Informative
Reactions: FuckedUp

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net

These motherfuckers. "Fiendish Feet" yoghurts. These things were legit delicious in that 'pumped full of industrial thickeners and dyed unaturally pink' sort of way you only got in the early 90s.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
There have been attempts to bring this back in limited form, but the Snickers Crunch Bar was something I really liked. Also there was a foolish attempt to bring the Mars Bar to America that lasted like, I swear, a whole month. Probably wouldn't matter if they tried either of them again since every candybar tastes like its made of plastic and cardboard now.

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net

More of an endangered species than discontinued, so I hope it counts. Take 5 candy bars are grossly hard to find compared to other chocolate bars from Hershey's, which is a crying shame as the few times I've had them they were fucking delicious. I only ever got them from school fundraiser boxes though, never from a store. They're the perfect balance of salty and sweet in chocolate.

While looking it up to get a photo, I found out that it seems Reese's is going to try again by making a modified version and seeing if they stick this time around. I'll be sure to try one.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There have been attempts to bring this back in limited form, but the Snickers Crunch Bar was something I really liked. Also there was a foolish attempt to bring the Mars Bar to America that lasted like, I swear, a whole month. Probably wouldn't matter if they tried either of them again since every candybar tastes like its made of plastic and cardboard now.
Well, at least we still have Maltesers on the shelves. We already had M.ilk Duds for decades.

Reactions: UQ 770

Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While looking it up to get a photo, I found out that it seems Reese's is going to try again by making a modified version and seeing if they stick this time around. I'll be sure to try one.
I freaking love Take 5's. Even though I live in a big city, they can be hard to track down. So far, the Reese's version tastes the same as the old bars.

Reactions: 2hufag
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino