Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 249 60.6%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 73 17.8%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 89 21.7%

• Total voters

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
1566514292658.png

This brand of donuts was the shit for my childhood. Some Sunny D, these donuts and watching cartoons. I heard they still sell them in Portugal.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their ice cream isn't discontinued though. The only stuff they call that is stuff that isn't actually ice cream.
Yeah I see Breyers from time to time, but yeah, it's a shame when they cheapen ingredients to such an extend that it's no longer ice cream.

View attachment 902951
This brand of donuts was the shit for my childhood. Some Sunny D, these donuts and watching cartoons. I heard they still sell them in Portugal.
They look quite good. Found their website!
http://donuts.pt/

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
I had Zatarain's Southern Stroganoff Beef Pasta for dinner a little while ago and it was pretty good. Had a kick to it in a way Hamburger Helper didn't. And then they stop making it a WEEK afterwards. Just my luck.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190909-170947_Brave.jpg

Pepsi Blue was horrible the first time I tried it and I paid it no mind for several months, until I decided to give it another chance, and it grew on me, and then I loved it.

But then it was discontinued, never to come back to America.

goodbye my love

• Feels
Reactions: niconiconecro

Dom Cruise

Smug vampire
kiwifarms.net
I had Zatarain's Southern Stroganoff Beef Pasta for dinner a little while ago and it was pretty good. Had a kick to it in a way Hamburger Helper didn't. And then they stop making it a WEEK afterwards. Just my luck.
Zatarain's seems to be discontinuing a lot of items, I can't find their Salmon cake mix anymore.

niconiconecro

bailiff! whack his peepee!!!
kiwifarms.net
fuckin yogos those were god tier
View attachment 933016
never got to have them much as a kid bc my parents were insistent on always buying "organic" foods but whenever i got a chance to have these they were the shit 10/10

i wonder why they were discontinued though?
I used to love these as a kid but after a while it seemed like they started getting nasty tasting.

• Feels
Reactions: Phosphophyllite

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
20 pages and no love for Creme Savers? For shame!

Raspberries & Creme was the best flavor IMO.
These things were my jam. The orange cream ones were awesome also, but I was addicted to the strawberry cream ones.

View attachment 803050

For all of you who miss Creme Savers, Dollar Tree has you covered with a private label replication . I've seen them in stores too so if you live near a Dollar Tree, check out their candy aisle.

As for the stuff I personally miss, I have to second what somebody said a couple pages back and mention Lemon Cooler cookies:

1568298511522.png

I was gifted a cookbook recently that has a recipe for a copy cat in there, so I may give that a shot.

I also used to love this Gardein vegan beef burgundy meal for one:

1568298576253.png

I ate it all the time in university as it was fast, easy, and delicious. The last time I was able to find it in stores was sometime around 2012. I'm an omnivore now but I think I would still eat it if they still sold it.

I also remember when Taco Bell had these Dare Devil Grillers in fall of 2015. The ghost pepper one was my favorite. It wasn't really that spicy but it had more of a kick than most things at Taco Bell. I associate them with staying up way too late playing Fallout 4.
1568298679242.png

Sleepy Chickens

kiwifarms.net
Wendy’s veggie pitas from the late 90s. Everyone misses the Caesar pitas but the veggie was where it was at. Discontinued for over 20 years and I’m still not over it.

• Feels
Reactions: AnOminous
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino