Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 299 60.8%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 84 17.1%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 109 22.2%

• Total voters

Dysnomia

Save trees. Wipe your ass with Corona-chan
kiwifarms.net
Wawa had these blueberry lemon coffee cakes that were so amazing. They were in with the donuts. They were round. But they only had them for one spring a few years ago. I figured they were seasonal. But the next spring no coffee cakes. :(

I know some Wawas have different things and I haven't checked every one that I could. But maybe they didn't test well. Dunno why though. They were awesome.

I haven't seen the almond turnovers anywhere but one store. And at the time I had got something else. I don’t know if they still have them. But they were the only low-cal option although now most stores have danishes that are only 300 something calories. But I don’t care much for danishes. I feel like they are trying to get a lower-cal specialty in there but haven't hit paydirt yet.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily discontinued, but I haven't seen the like since I graduated high school:

We had an odd "pizza" at my high school. It was a thick corn chip type bowl with a thin layer of refried beans, chunks of spiced ground beef, and enough cheese to fill it to a level surface. It was our "taco pizza", and appeared about once every two weeks or so. The corn chip bowl was about as thick as a Frito.

Last edited:

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net

I actively crave these things like once a month.
Those were awesome. I worked at Wendy's when they were available, and could get them comped as a lunch when I was starving. Plus tossing the pita in the fryer for a bit and then pouring the honey nugget sauce anda couple of sugar packets on them was manna from heaven I swear.

Reactions: Shiggy Diggster

One laugh Too Many

Just waiting for one laugh too many
kiwifarms.net
Wawa had these blueberry lemon coffee cakes that were so amazing. They were in with the donuts. They were round. But they only had them for one spring a few years ago. I figured they were seasonal. But the next spring no coffee cakes. :(

I know some Wawas have different things and I haven't checked every one that I could. But maybe they didn't test well. Dunno why though. They were awesome.

I haven't seen the almond turnovers anywhere but one store. And at the time I had got something else. I don’t know if they still have them. But they were the only low-cal option although now most stores have danishes that are only 300 something calories. But I don’t care much for danishes. I feel like they are trying to get a lower-cal specialty in there but haven't hit paydirt yet.

it was a seasonal item that they may return. I used to grab them on my shifts becasue we got them dirt cheap . THey used to do a diablo toretellini that was good too

Tags
None