Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 342 61.5%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 89 16.0%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 125 22.5%

• Total voters

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was in 4th grade in taco land, they had these pizza flavoured doritos and were the absolute best.
same with 3D Doritos. I think they got discontinued by the time I was in the 5th grade
1588353640270.png

1588353653648.png

Hell there are alot of snacks I miss from Mexico that they don't sell in the states, why can't they bring Kinder Delice and Bubbalo here?

Godzilla1984

Skreeeonk!
kiwifarms.net
To continue the Doritos train of thought:
images.jpg

I miss Doritos 3D Cool Ranch.
I've heard tales of Doritos 3D's Zesty Ranch:
download.jpg

But I have yet been able to find them.

• Feels
Reactions: 5t3n0g0ph3r

Peru oso donas

ME ENCANTA SER NAZI
kiwifarms.net
When I was in 4th grade in taco land, they had these pizza flavoured doritos and were the absolute best.
same with 3D Doritos. I think they got discontinued by the time I was in the 5th grade
View attachment 1265378
View attachment 1265379
Hell there are alot of snacks I miss from Mexico that they don't sell in the states, why can't they bring Kinder Delice and Bubbalo here?
Don't know if they are different to the original, but you can still find 3D doritos on blue paketaxo bags.

Also, speaking of Mexican chips that got axed:

1589100124741.jpg

These things where awesome man, i know amerifat has their own, but they taste like ass compared to these. Also fun fact: they where replaced by the mexican variant of sour cream lays, which also got discontinued for a while with no sour cream alternative, but apparently the popular demand for those was so high they made them a main stay item.
1589100507667.jpg

Slav Power

Medium hawaiian for everyone!
kiwifarms.net
I remember buying those Maltesers-like snacks in rather large plastic packaging. A small crunchy ball, but thick coated with this orange stuff. It was really fucking good. Sadly, for many years I couldn't find it anywhere again, so I guess it has been discontinued, maybe due to some dumb EU regulations.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
There isn't alot of foods I've had that got discontinued that I necessarily miss alot or can even recall arguably,
but I would love to try the cereal straws again, specifically the Froot Loops one, i just love that fake 'fruity' flavor with the white coating inside, I thought it was fun.
1589166477980.png

Perhaps Trix Yogurt is a close second , and any notable Oreo flavor/vaierty that was discontinued as a third- Oreo cakesters specifically being something I did enjoy as a kid.
1589166677417.png

Most of the stuff I miss is just crap that cannot really be made really (at least naturally or exactly the same) , I guess that's why I wish I could try these again sometime.

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Dragon for hire. Accepts: Gold, Booze, Mutton.
kiwifarms.net
I want Wendy's to bring back that ghost pepper version of the spicy chicken sandwich they had for a little bit. Their spicy chicken is already damn good but they managed to make it spicier without hurting the flavor, in fact it added more. Of course though, people are pussies when it comes to spice so I assume it didnt sell well enough.

bonitoflakeprincess

sys failure
kiwifarms.net
This is very late, but I kept on thinking about these on and off for like, the past 3-4 months but I couldn't remember the name of them. Thank you!
i haven't seen them. I rerember Jello pudding roll ups.

I wonder if any of these snacks and drinks could be remade, if someone bought the rights and recipie. then again, "is there a reason it's extinct"?

Last edited:

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
These things.

All the cool shit gets discontinued because some doofus has to see what happens when they cook one for 10 minutes and it scalds their fucking face with hot creamy marshmallow.
This was one of those things I really wanted as a kid but my mother refused to buy. If they brought these back, I'd be first in line and I hate smores. Fuck you, Mom.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Quietly pulled from menus in Spring of '19 to make way for the obviously inferior cinnamon sugar tard cum balls, I present to you Taco Bell's very own caramel apple empanada.

View attachment 1302196
I would jump at any opportunity to be able to smash like four in a row down my throat again.
If you like these you should try one from a real Mexican style empanada place.

Tags
None