Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 342 61.5%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 89 16.0%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 125 22.5%

• Total voters

Return of the Freaker

The ass was THIS fat
kiwifarms.net
The nacho cheese Combos. The cheddar ones are trash much like cheddar Goldfish. I have no idea why you see so many cheddar Combos and less bags of the other flavors. The nacho flavor was far better. Cheddar is bland.
Get the seven layer dip combos instead, fucking top tier snacking

You know what.

Fuck Lays, every time I find a flavor of Potato Chip I like they discontinue it.
They always have those limited "voting" flavors over here every now and again, and it's always short lived. Like Lays can't find a way to shake up their lineup permanently. Hell, even Ruffles managed to do it a few times.
I'd give anything for them to bring back the biscuits and gravy flavor. Also, I'm still salty the crystal pepsi revival is officially over.

TheRedBaron

Knower of random subjects and Owner of Megatron
kiwifarms.net
I've been now craving the Ruffles BBQ potato chips for over 10 years, I can't believe they stopped making them! and BBQ is such a basic flavor too

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
An old one but for one of the early Spider man movies, maybe even the first one in the early 2000s, 7-11 had a Blue Lemonade flavor Slurpee. Dear sweet baby jesus that was the tits. That and krispy kremes shutdown retail stores, but came back, funnily enough at 7-11s. Ill never have a fresh out of the fryer hot glazed krispy lad but they might reopen stores, if rona hasnt killed that idea.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
I know your post is from three fucking years ago, but I will never stop missing Vault soda. When I was in high school I was friends with this Indian kid whose dad owned a chain of gas stations, and he donated massive crates of the stuff to the school to hand out free with lunches. It was fucking god tier soda.
The last time I saw Vault was when I was in the middle of a bumfuck area in the mountains of NY for college and a local gas station had on tap. I was in absolute heaven and just gorged myself on that as well as the Game Fuel mountain dews that were out for MW3.

They seriously need this to come back with a vengeance, especially if Surge and stuff are coming back through Burger King. As far as I can remember Sundrop Soda is the closest I've had that tastes like Vault, but i've only found it in 2 liters around here.

• Feels
Reactions: Baguette Child

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
Used to get these as a kid. I remember the ranch and cheddar flavors being alright, but these were my favorite. Great snack for Friday night tv.

BSSQFOTITky4krJnjJA3LMz6VsI6ZJWNj1nfnbeeiOc.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
1590512146565.png

It's been years. Decades. But I still miss those. Especially the ones on the bottom left - I haven't found any kind of sweets that taste like them. : (

The only thing that comes somewhat close is this ice cream here:
1590512260693.png

Try it if you haven't and are able to get your hands on it - it's pretty good.

• Deviant
Reactions: Recoil

The Empirical Bogey

Kiwi Pride
kiwifarms.net
I've been now craving the Ruffles BBQ potato chips for over 10 years, I can't believe they stopped making them! and BBQ is such a basic flavor too
I swear I've seen those for sale where I live

When I was a kid I ate this weird cereal often. It was cinnamon spice flavored swirls, hard as a rock and real big for cereal (two inches wide each one) so you had to eat them as cookies. They were exclusive to a local grocery chain from what I remember, now they're long gone.

Return of the Freaker

The ass was THIS fat
kiwifarms.net
I saw a Coke with Cinnamon around Christmas time and decided to try it, against my better judgement, and it was among the worst-tasting fuckin' things I've ever drunk. That wouldn't give me high hopes for this.
It's like I said above. Pepsi Fire came out a couple years before Coke Cinnamon and it was the shit. Agree Coke Cinnamon is terrible

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net

my childhood crack.png

These bad boys. Refreshing as hell and had really nice flavor. Also about as addictive as black tar heroin. I loved them as a kid and every time my grandma would take me to the gas station we'd pick up a few for home. They're apparently still around but seemingly nigh-impossible to find- every time I go into a gas station store I always keep an eye out for them but 99% of the time they're not there. When they are, though, it's a straight shot of dopamine into my brain.

Last edited:

tranny2000

watches Hetalia unironically
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1347041

These bad boys. Refreshing as hell and had really nice flavor. Also about as addictive as black tar heroin. I loved them as a kid and every time my grandma would take me to the gas station we'd pick up a few for home. They're apparently still around but seemingly nigh-impossible to find- every time I go into a gas station store I always keep an eye out for them but 99% of the time they're not there. When they are, though, it's a straight shot of dopamine into my brain.
Holy fuck, I totally forgot about those. The pina colada one was the SHIT.
Apparently it's still being sold as "Liz Blizz," but I havent tried it so I'm not sure if it tastes the same.

TheGreatCitracett

Is bringing a gunn to school... BEWARE!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, I totally forgot about those. The pina colada one was the SHIT.
Apparently it's still being sold as "Liz Blizz," but I havent tried it so I'm not sure if it tastes the same.
It first came out as Liz Blizz, but at some point SoBe decided to drop all the X-treme 90s names and just call them by the flavors. Turns out the goofy attitude and lizard character was a big part of the brand appeal, so now all the 90s names are back.

Glass bottles never came back though. I miss those.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It first came out as Liz Blizz, but at some point SoBe decided to drop all the X-treme 90s names and just call them by the flavors. Turns out the goofy attitude and lizard character was a big part of the brand appeal, so now all the 90s names are back.

Glass bottles never came back though. I miss those.
I liked the juice/tea ones like Wisdom and Elixir. Liz Blizz was great too.

1591237836988.png

Tags
None