Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 342 61.5%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 89 16.0%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 125 22.5%

• Total voters

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
It first came out as Liz Blizz, but at some point SoBe decided to drop all the X-treme 90s names and just call them by the flavors. Turns out the goofy attitude and lizard character was a big part of the brand appeal, so now all the 90s names are back.

Glass bottles never came back though. I miss those.
The glass bottles were a bit annoying. There was a machine at my school that carried these, and every so often when a bottle dropped it shattered to pieces, losing you $2, and making a sticky, sharp mess.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
I miss the colored tiny Chiclets. They were better than the regular kind in my unhumble opinion aka FACT
View attachment 1095656
I know this is super late. But when I was 4 years old I honestly shoplifted some of these. When my mom saw me chewing them in the station wagon before we left the parking lot, she drug me back inside and made me pay for them and apologize. I now associate them with the sweet fruity taste of honesty.

Anyone know if they still make this delectable concoction? Because it's the flavor of my childhood.
c61b00c3c42d6ed44b21b71d25dbe9da.jpg

Longcat

Feline of Extraordinary Length
kiwifarms.net
One of my favourite snacks as a kid, afaik it’s still available outside Australia but no sign of it here since 2013 or so.

15835773-9B20-46F1-892D-5D8FE9A3A15A.png

Reactions: fag0t

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did that fag get them banned?

I loved his series where he showed kids how chicken nuggets were made in an attempt to disgust them, then asked if they wanted some and they alle raised their hands.
Not so much got them banned, but Bernard Matthews (who likes selling Turkey products as lean and tasty) discontinued them from the bad press given.

• Feels
Reactions: Lemmingwise

Terror Rism

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss the Chicken one. Allegedly it still exists but I never see it anywhere.
try checking some shittier grocery stores, i've always got a box of the chicken ones in my house because they're like chicken flavored crack
never have seen potato flavored ones, maybe the US just likes chicken-adjacent MSG dust.

Reactions: fag0t

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I miss the Chicken one. Allegedly it still exists but I never see it anywhere.
try checking some shittier grocery stores, i've always got a box of the chicken ones in my house because they're like chicken flavored crack
never have seen potato flavored ones, maybe the US just likes chicken-adjacent MSG dust.
I can usually find them, but I know for a fact Family Dollar has them, as well as their own version of them for like 1/4 of the price and it’s actually better. The seasoning is richer and more complex and the crackers are a bit thinner, which I prefer.

Tags
None