Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 372 61.4%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 102 16.8%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 132 21.8%

• Total voters

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I thought Strongbow brought back the "Original Dry" in the US recently. I saw it at my local Total Wine.

The discontinued drink I miss: Mountain Dew "Game Fuel" (Citrus Cherry). The new "Game Fuel" is absolute piss unworthy of the name.
Fucking same. It was like liquid heaven.

bookiedookie

alt right supremacist wearing kiwi farms shirt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1D724DF5-C533-4DFE-A375-775904EEF8EC.jpeg
CAD27999-DB96-4F20-968E-BB6B49745099.jpeg
Those fucking liquid ice things were SO good.

Edit cause I just remembered this:
2C51A61D-BB63-44D0-B6BB-88679BD867FD.jpeg
Yes, this tea still exists but in name only. About 7-8 years ago they changed the recipe from delicious goodness to piss water and I’m STILL bitter about it.

Last edited:

Allegory

kiwifarms.net
1597725386707.png

Sourz

1597725494276.png

Habanero Doritos

1597725857082.png

Surge

1597725969707.png

Rip it

article I got the pic from

1597726219186.png

Fucking Abba-Zaba just never see them anywhere I think they exist still

1597726544405.png

Used to just be able to toss a crab pot in the water and before you know it have dinner. You don't know what you have tell it's gone.

1597726867285.png

Haribo alphabet letters These things are great specifically because of their tougher texture than the bears usually are . I used to get 5 pound bags of these a couple times a year... can only find little bags and I refuse so go without.

• Feels
Reactions: Aberforth

Double Dee

Yap, yap. Blah, blah. Drivel, drivel, drivel.
kiwifarms.net
1597726219186.png

Fucking Abba-Zaba just never see them anywhere I think they exist still
They're still around, I'm pretty sure I've seen them in 99¢ Only stores here in the States. Good taffy, but damn are they hard to chew through w/o warming them up first.

Allegory

kiwifarms.net
I saw Amazon was selling cases of 24 ounce cans awhile ago but they were way too expensive because resellers had them. Cool to see it around ish and if it's in some production maybe they put in in grocery stores someday.

I swear i've seen these at Dollar Tree.
You have. They have tons of them. I usually go for the dollar monster or rockstar instead. I've even seen the military branded cans. They were kinda tasty but they're high fructose corn syrup. Your typical monster has more caffeine anyway, and Rockstar definitely does.

You can also find Surge at burger king in the freestyle machine. Of course the one nearest to me never has it in stock. Always check before you pay for a soda.

Last edited:

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1507748
Seems like Pepsi 1893 was a thing for a few months, then poof, gone. Shame.
I forgot about this and the ginger ale.

Pepsi pretty much has been having an identity crisis for the past ten years with all the throwbacks and pandering to annoying millennials with limited re-releases of Crystal Pepsi. I only drink it if I'm at Pepsi establishment with no other choices, and always liked the old aspartame Diet Pepsi version better than that shit reformulation using sucralose, which turns out is worse for you.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Haribo alphabet letters These things are great specifically because of their tougher texture than the bears usually are . I used to get 5 pound bags of these a couple times a year... can only find little bags and I refuse so go without.
If you have a big candy store near you that sells by weight from bulk bins, you may still be able to get those by the lb.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
If you have a big candy store near you that sells by weight from bulk bins, you may still be able to get those by the lb.
There's something I miss. Bulk candy stores. They are disappearing everywhere.

I loved the wall o' Jelly Belly jellybeans and being able to get extra of particular flavors you liked.

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot about this and the ginger ale.

Pepsi pretty much has been having an identity crisis for the past ten years with all the throwbacks and pandering to annoying millennials with limited re-releases of Crystal Pepsi. I only drink it if I'm at Pepsi establishment with no other choices, and always liked the old aspartame Diet Pepsi version better than that shit reformulation using sucralose, which turns out is worse for you.
The throwbacks I wouldn't say are an identity crisis, it was a reaction to the "Eww HFCS" crowd/fad that was going on 10 years ago.

If only they brought back Pepsi Twist.

Tags
None