Discontinued Foods That We Miss. - A memorial for those gone too soon.

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

• Bring back favorite discontinued food.

Votes: 372 61.4%
  • End world hunger.

Votes: 102 16.8%
  • Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

Votes: 132 21.8%

• Total voters

I__quit

Continue? W/E
kiwifarms.net
Only ever tried the original Bagel-fuls and bitter I never came across these two flavours before Kraft hauled their production.

chivebagelful.jpg
cinnaful.png

It may be some hungover mornings that are making me remember microwaved cream cheese fondly, though.

tranny2000

ribbed for your pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Taco bell cut some of their menu recently, including their spicy soft potato tacos which were pretty much the only thing I ordered from there. What is it with taco bell and getting rid of their actually good menu items?
Something about assembly-line-style production for minimum employees, if I remember correctly.
I only tried the chicken tacos for the first time over the summer and I knew they were gonna become a regular order of mine. Those are gone too, now.

dotONION

oohn
kiwifarms.net
Near one of the places I lived when I was but a child there was a regional cookie distributor that made the absolute best frosted animal cookies. The shit you can buy in grocery stores from national companies is barely a shadow of a shadow compared to what they made there. I will miss those cookies for the rest of my entire life, and there's zero chance of them ever existing again because the whole factory was bought out and then shut down. Really, everything they made was good, but I miss the animal cookies the most.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something about assembly-line-style production for minimum employees, if I remember correctly.
I only tried the chicken tacos for the first time over the summer and I knew they were gonna become a regular order of mine. Those are gone too, now.
More like they want to stop being known as the place you get food from when hungover or drunk, and just want to appeal to vegans. Even though that strategy would only work regionally at best.

Fuckers dropped the quesarito, which was my favorite item from there too. Fuck 'em I hope they collapse.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
A strange beverage with solid bits floating with what I think was a static charge:
View attachment 1572081
Very uncomfortable to drink, you never knew if or how much solid matter was invading your throat, merely expecting liquid.
Found one of these in the back of a dorm fridge that was at least a year old. It looked no differnt then the day it went in there. except the balls were black....

• Horrifying
Reactions: Haramburger
Tags
None