Interests Discord 1/19 - Chris's collection of magic stones -

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris photographed his massive collection of magic rocks (33 pics) and shared it over a Discord group, which was reposted to another group.

shit2.png

Unfortunately, the photos got resized to small somewhere along the line so much of his written notes is indecipherable.

Here's the rock Chris keeps for reincarnation, prosperity, mental power and emotional control.

Shit12.jpg

@LoveYouLongTime, is this the set of rocks Chris wore around his neck the time he complained of neck pain?

Shit34.jpg

The rest of the pics are attached. Chris also keeps a bunch of them in places around his room.

Attachments

UselessRubberKeyboard

Spermaid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris photographed his massive collection of magic rocks (33 pics) and shared it over a Discord group, which was reposted to another group.

View attachment 1106027

Unfortunately, the photos got resized to small somewhere along the line so much of his written notes is indecipherable.

Here's the rock Chris keeps for reincarnation, prosperity, mental power and emotional control.

View attachment 1105999

@LoveYouLongTime, is this the set of rocks Chris wore around his neck the time he complained of neck pain?

View attachment 1106021

The rest of the pics are attached. Chris also keeps a bunch of them in places around his room.
Who gave him the hideous plate with his initials crudely scrawled into the glaze? Someone have a special pottery class at sped school? Or was it Chris himself?

Imagine knowing absolutely nothing about Chris and being plonked in his room. Imagine finding these weird cobbled together mini shrines of lgbt tat, 1980s tech and bits of coloured rock and wire. What the hell would anyone make of them, apart from concluding that the owner was deeply mentally ill?

And this proves Chris is absolutely not delusional, according to him. Okay then. :\

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1106027

View attachment 1105999

View attachment 1106021

Well I guess I got my answer.

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
So buying random rocks and believing them to be magic makes you more grounded and that somehow proves the merge to be real? That's some logic right there.

And why is that little rock information leaflet so damn dirty? Doesn't he have any clean paper or did he wipe his ass on it?

And Chris' handwriting is shit.

Nebula Slasher

Spergy Fag
kiwifarms.net
I didn't take Bob as the kind of guy who would be into healing stones. Maybe he hoped that they would "hea" Chris's muteness?
Wait a minute. He wears the medallion in the shower? Then how the hell is it so damn grimy?
1105796-fd563fdb29c1c6f7adb25002819ec93e.jpg
I guess this confirms that Chris bought Pokemon Sword and/or Shield.

Last edited:

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So buying random rocks and believing them to be magic makes you more grounded and that somehow proves the merge to be real? That's some logic right there.

And why is that little rock information leaflet so damn dirty? Doesn't he have any clean paper or did he wipe his ass on it?

And Chris' handwriting is shit.
Ah, look at those little black ones. Chris is showcasing his collection of mouse shit.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1106027

View attachment 1105999

View attachment 1106021

His handwriting looks like a seven year old's with cerebral palsy. But considering how the fat idiot holds a pen, that's to be expected.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Who gave him the hideous plate with his initials crudely scrawled into the glaze? Someone have a special pottery class at sped school? Or was it Chris himself?

Imagine knowing absolutely nothing about Chris and being plonked in his room. Imagine finding these weird cobbled together mini shrines of lgbt tat, 1980s tech and bits of coloured rock and wire. What the hell would anyone make of them, apart from concluding that the owner was deeply mentally ill?

And this proves Chris is absolutely not delusional, according to him. Okay then. :\
Chris is clearly just a gay Techpriest.

Chan Fan

Not a cat girl
kiwifarms.net
I didn't take Bob as the kind of guy who would be into healing stones. Maybe he hoped that they would "hea" Chris's muteness?
Wait a minute. He wears the medallion in the shower? Then how the hell is it so damn grimy?
I bet Bob didn't give those to him, that sounds made up. When I saw that I just figured maybe Chris made it up to give the stones a better backstory than buying them online, haha.

As for the medallion grime, I'd say he either A.) doesn't actually shower while wearing it or B.) doesn't shower often so the grime just stays caked on.

Metatarsupial

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1106027

View attachment 1105999

View attachment 1106021

I guess it didn't occur to Chris that these are just cheap tourist gimmicks only 12 year olds fall for.

Also is the medallion starting to fester? It looks like it's literally starting to rot.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I bet Bob didn't give those to him, that sounds made up. When I saw that I just figured maybe Chris made it up to give the stones a better backstory than buying them online, haha.

As for the medallion grime, I'd say he either A.) doesn't actually shower while wearing it or B.) doesn't shower often so the grime just stays caked on.
OK so you shower in the shower, yet the tile and tub get dirty and must be cleaned because soap scum and dead skin cells will otherwise accumulate. Wearing the medallion in the shower just coats it with the same shit. It would need to be actually cleaned, and also I don't know if Crayola Fucking Model Magic gets porous over time as it ages, thus soaking up grime.

But I Digress

kiwifarms.net
OK so you shower in the shower, yet the tile and tub get dirty and must be cleaned because soap scum and dead skin cells will otherwise accumulate. Wearing the medallion in the shower just coats it with the same shit. It would need to be actually cleaned, and also I don't know if Crayola Fucking Model Magic gets porous over time as it ages, thus soaking up grime.
He wears it everywhere, it's covered in grime and filth and there's nothing better for growing bacteria than a brief exposure to warm moisture every other week. I've never seen him wear one of his medallions in such poor condition. Almost a direct reflection to the regard he shows for Sonichu these days.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, look at those little black ones. Chris is showcasing his collection of mouse shit.
After Barb dies, and he's living under a bridge, he"l start collecting gallstones, kidney stones, and tonsil rocks.

High-velocity lead.
Maybe Chris should just order some uranium. I'm sure that will give his skin a healthy glow.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Chris probably has had to repaint it many, many times. He also dropped and shattered it it when he was at End Games in 2018. Its possible he's had to repair it or even make new ones many, many times.

unrelated: I nearly lost it when I saw that Chakra shit in the pictures. Who wants to bet that chris thinks all this magical mumbo-jumbo will let him run up walls and ninja flip like naruto? I know its a legit religious practice but we all know chris is just doing this for the flimsy hope of giving him super powers because GodJesus didn't get him a girlfriend.

Tags
None