Discord blocks all iOS users from accessing NSFW servers. - It's for your own good.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Shoggoth

kiwifarms.net
Stray thought - what are the chances it's related to the potential deal with Microsoft?

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
So whats the next platform to scream at people while playing games?

Shoggoth

kiwifarms.net
You mean Apple wants to separate their users to their own gay "gamer chat" service over their non-existant game library?
More like: Apple don't want Microsoft to purchase Discord because it may well be a good purchase, so they're punishing Discord. It's easier to lean on them to make the deal drop than on MS.
Zero. This is just a retarded App Store policy.
A policy is only worth a damn if you decide to enforce it. Why wasn't it enforced until now?
So whats the next platform to scream at people while playing games?
Urbit is getting voice chat Soon (TM)

Reactions: 419

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Exceptional Behavior
kiwifarms.net
A policy is only worth a damn if you decide to enforce it. Why wasn't it enforced until now?
Because Apple didn’t enforce until now. And the M$ rumor is exactly that, a rumor.

Slav Power

taco bell
kiwifarms.net
Lol Applefags BTFO'd, imagine not being able to sideload any apps or to not have features that are present in Android since a decade, and then prasie Fapple when they finally add them. All that extra money they've spent on the bitten apple logo prestige isn't gonna give them privacy nor functionality.

Govt. Shitposting Machine

GENERATION OF REVENGE
kiwifarms.net
Lol Applefags BTFO'd, imagine not being able to sideload any apps or to not have features that are present in Android since a decade, and then prasie Fapple when they finally add them. All that extra money they've spent on the bitten apple logo prestige isn't gonna give them privacy nor functionality.
I remember there being a way to sideload some apps like the old Gameboy emulator or one of those jailbreak exploits but it was such a pain in the ass to sign up for a free developer account and resigning the signature for the sideloaded app every 7 days that not many people bothered.

Slav Power

taco bell
kiwifarms.net
I remember there being a way to sideload some apps like the old Gameboy emulator or one of those jailbreak exploits but it was such a pain in the ass to sign up for a free developer account and resigning the signature for the sideloaded app every 7 days that not many people bothered.
Meanwhile with Android all you have to do is to tick an agreement that you're doing it at your own risk and you can keep any app for as long as you want, and you do not even need to root the device to do so.

• Agree
Reactions: 419

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Discord is a mess of a website... I can't believe it amounts for a lot of communication between people on the internet nowadays.
Eh. Its alright if its used with actual friends. Community servers are really retarded and gay though.

Pinochet Was Right

And he did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Applefags would retort that at least they're in the blue bubble upper highschool clique (in adulthood)

Last edited:

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
Applefags would retort that at least they're in the blue bubble upper highschool clique (in adulthood)
and they'd spend the rest of their lives being hung up about how "cool" and "popular" they were while also trying to hawk some pyramid scheme to any social media connection they make

Xarpho

I'm a cat. I'm with UCATCO. Start talking.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good. The more people get blocked out by mainstream big tech faggotry the faster the general public will break their dependence on it.
Yeah. Even though I use my phone for YouTube, text messaging, light Internet browsing, music, maps, and podcasts, I'm treated like a goddamn Luddite my zoomer coworkers (and some even my own age) because I don't use social media and all the other shit they use it for.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Based move from Apple, children need to be protected from Discord staff at all costs and the Venn diagram for children and iPhone users is just one perfect circle.
Now if only someone convinced Apple to tell people not to give their kids electronic devices altogether because they can access NSFW content. But they won't since Kids and negligent parents are clearly the main demographics in Apple's eyes

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
What normal person even uses Apple products anyways especially when they're now completely indistinguishable from their child friendly knockoff brands.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 22