Discord Q&A - part 11 on Dec 5 2020

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't he brought up the fact that he hates Bluespike the most like multiple times now? Damn you'd think after all the times Chris has mentioned him, you'd expect him to strangle the life out of him if he was to ever meet Bluespike in the flesh.
I have no doubt this hate doesn't have anything to do with Julay or the "brown Sonichu incident" but how he stole his PSN account.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Chris could: he strangled himself while pretending he was fighting Clyde Cash. Like his legs, Chris doesn't have the muscle to crush an apple.

What's funny, as bad as Bluespike was trolling him, Chris could have shut down his communications with him at anytime: Chris literally went deep by shoving his medallion in his ass.

And a little under a decade later Chris willingly gave three retards on the internet $6000 because they threatened him with an imaginary moon laser. Chris is a gullible clod and that's never going to change.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And a little under a decade later Chris willingly gave three retards on the internet $6000 because they threatened him with an imaginary moon laster. Chris is a gullible clod and that's never going to change.
Sockness should have just manipulated Chris into a romantic relationship by saying that Barb and 14 BC would be destroyed by a solar flare if Chris didn't hand over his anus.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Michael Jackson said:
I’m gettin’ older, I don’t lie. I do not feel the age. I’ve got my wisdom, my faith; I’m a sage.
Life is a stage, we play our parts,
but in my life I stay young at heart.
I’ve been up, down and around.
I’m not from this part of town.
I’ve come from the hood of child,
their youthful antics are from the wild.
It is a miracle to keep that mood,
when getting older’s got you brood.

I’m living my life in this later age,
I am a bit of a sage,
but my youth keeps me wild and alive.
Gotta stay young, because it’s all Ride or Die
It has to be come from someone or some lyric generator.
Chris Chan said:
Plans are still in the works
I guarantee he haven't touch a pen in his house let alone make comics. Thank you whoever asked that question, I hope you ask for proof of progress. A blank piece of paper is acceptable.
Chris Chan said:
Everyone, you all, and we as well, are literally living the comics in this very moment, as we speak, breathe, continue on, and so forth.
When "where's the comics" interpreted as "where is this place called 'comics'?" like Jeopardy or something

Last edited:

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
So according to Chris Sonichu, C-197 doesn't have any police, we're instead going to be under martial law by overpowered beings. How quaint. I totally trust someone like Chris to not aggressively abuse his power and control over others. Gotta give my friend a call that after the merge, he'll be out of a job.
That being said, I doubt my skills at carpentry will be match for someone like Jesus.. So I'll be out of a job too probably. Well at least I get to live in one of those Cwcville soup hotels as a dimensional merged hobo. That is if I don't just get nuked out of existence, which is probably the better fate to be honest.

When chris dies and stands before St. Peter he's going to demand to see the manager, then demand God treat him like an equal and send him to Cwcville.
No no, Chris is going straight to purgatory. God won't take him in for all the blasphemy he's been spouting and the Devil doesn't want anything to do with a being so filthy.
So to purgatory he goes.
And then suddenly Hell has a massive influx of souls flooding in from the purgatory because eternal damnation and torture is preferable to having to deal with Chris until the end times..

IsaacShraeder

kiwifarms.net
Ngl these fake MJ lyrics caught me off guard. Many keks were had.
annie ayuwoki.png

spaz

kiwifarms.net
I totally trust someone like Chris to not aggressively abuse his power and control over others.
Chris/Sonichu is too fuckin lazy to actually enforce laws himself. He wouldn't really be the issue in this. The issue would lie in whatever he delegates the job of enforcement to, which would probably absolutely be magi-chan in which case we are all fucked.

It would be like 1984, but even more brutal.

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
Chris/Sonichu is too fuckin lazy to actually enforce laws himself. He wouldn't really be the issue in this. The issue would lie in whatever he delegates the job of enforcement to, which would probably absolutely be magi-chan in which case we are all fucked.

It would be like 1984, but even more brutal.
Well, mindfucked at least I'll take my coat and leave now..

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
Christine, during the time when you were mute as a child, was there ever a time you wished you could’ve spoken up about something?
Off-hand, that was super long ago and could hardly recall. But after a meditate into recollection, there are a number of things that Mama had wished she could have said between mid-1983 and 1989. But out of them all, it would definitely be at any time in the 4th Grade, Before the Teacher, the Aides, and the Guidance Counselor pinned her to the floor, because if she had, they would have been more easily able to understand her. But she didn’t, and everyone got that high level of really frustrated to the point of “Let’s abuse the brat and make ‘em talk”.

Am I missing something here? Fourth grade for Chris was 1991-1992. I never thought he had muteness after that, never heard about alleged abuse because he wouldn't talk.

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net
After a month long gap, the 9th Q&A is released.

Highlight:
The Crystal toilet video was made because the Idea Guys claim Electric Hedgehog Pokemons hate to use toilets, this was since retconned by Chris.
Some of the famous people Chris want to meet include Red Skelton, Betty White, Britney Spear, that person who played the first Pink Power Ranger, and Pamela Anderson.
Sonichu strongest opponent is implied to be an evil Superman, cause he can't defeat him.
Finally, no new comic pages until the possession ends, Sonichu 15 is still incomplete.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Goes on a long tirade about domestic Sonichus using the toilet (so they are better housebroken than Chris, it seems), that the toilet video was idea guy stuff (yeah, we guessed as much), but forgets to explain anything about what it was about or what did "Crystal" had to do with anything.

When asked about which spanish nickname he would adopt as a "woman":

Oh, fuck, he still thinks making an agonizing turkey impression is "rolling his r's"....

"I had to choose an 'apellido', which is spanish for 'nickname'".... it's.... it's not, goddamn *sigh*.

Then he rambles about how he terrified the shit out of some poor hispanic lady, and forgets to even answer the question altogether.

When asked about the coolest thing he did as a kid he comes up with some bullshit that couldn't posssible have happened (and the sweepstakes thing, which is fair enough, but still comes second place after self-aggrandizing bullshit).

When asked about Sonichu's toughest opponent, he goes on a stuttering enumeration of enemies he fought without singling anyone out, because since Sonichu is an unapologetic power fantasy, there rarely was any real challenge. He settles to concede that he couldn't beat some evil Superman but "held his own", I bet he came with that bullshit right on the spot.

"I got mach speeds! (...) I'm faster than light!" as always, Chris uses words he doesn't know what the fuck mean, since mach speed is magnitudes and magnitudes below light speed.

Psychic Espeon

The cat that reads your mind
kiwifarms.net
After a month long gap, the 9th Q&A is released.

Highlight:
The Crystal toilet video was made because the Idea Guys claim Electric Hedgehog Pokemons hate to use toilets, this was since retconned by Chris.
Some of the famous people Chris want to meet include Red Skelton, Betty White, Britney Spear, that person who played the first Pink Power Ranger, and Pamela Anderson.
Sonichu strongest opponent is implied to be an evil Superman, cause he can't defeat him.
Finally, no new comic pages until the possession ends, Sonichu 15 is still incomplete.
that was easy.

Henry Wyatt

Only ironically racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Less than 100 LPs of Bob's remain, when originally his collection was over 15,000. I wonder how many were truly destroyed in the fire vs. how many Chris and Barb just didn't want to look through to see what was salvageable. Because if really only 100 were not damaged by fire... 100/15,000 = 1/150. If I was sorting through a large number of anything and only found at most 1 "keeper" for every 150 that I was looking through, I'd throw the whole assortment out and call it a total loss. Seems more likely that they just took one stack of LPs out of the rubble, just to say that they salvaged some of them, and then happily threw the rest out rather than deal with them. Which... whatever. But that collection was Bob's pride and joy, he specifically wanted Chris to have it, and if nothing else I bet there were a lot of valuable records there, you'd just have to spent roughly one minute each looking them up on eBay to see.

Also: Not only thinking that he will "live forever" but that "this body" in particular will live forever. In other words no wiggle room for "living on in heaven" or another dimension or whatever. Chris's body is indestructible apparently.
Im sorry but what were the LPs? I dont know too much about bob

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Chris can be conned into pissing his own floor and jerking off on cam.

But if the IG had tried to con him into getting a part time job, you can bet all your C-Quarters the roleplaying would have ended real quick.

Does anyone believe the part about Chris helping out some old Spanish lady with his “quick tongue”?

Unless he’s bragging about giving some poor abuelita oral sex, I doubt that ever happened.

EDIT: Fucking LOL at Chris being asked to name ONE famous person he’d like to meet, and replies with half a dozen names.

Following instructions have never been one of his strengths.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

But if the IG had tried to con him into getting a part time job, you can bet all your C-Quarters the roleplaying would have ended real quick.
I dunno, they managed to con him into exercising at the gym and selling a bunch of his Pokemon cards and Transformers toys.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's plenty of autistic people with careers.

Does anyone believe the part about Chris helping out some old Spanish lady with his “quick tongue”?

Unless he’s bragging about giving some poor abuelita oral sex, I doubt that ever happened.

EDIT: Fucking LOL at Chris being asked to name ONE famous person he’d like to meet, and replies with half a dozen names.

Following instructions have never been one of his strengths.
He probably just belched on some illegal immigrant at the grocery store and said, "You're welcome, from Magi-Chan & Christine! In our universe, oral gas from a CPU goddess is considered an aphrodisiac."

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
He probably just belched on some illegal immigrant at the grocery store and said, "You're welcome, from Magi-Chan & Christine! In our universe, oral gas from a CPU goddess is considered an aphrodisiac."
I bet he terrified the everloving shit out of that poor woman, imagine being some poor old disoriented woman and then out of nowhere, some weird smelly swamp monster suddenly pops from behind you and starts excitedly screaming at you:

BUEÑO!!

MI SIÑIORITA BONITA!!

MI NOMBRRO IS CHRISTINE R
<long gargling noises>RRRICAD- NO!! I MEAN!! IO... SIGNIFICOUH? SONICO-CHU, THE ELECTRICO PUERCOESPINO POKEMON!!

YO HAVO MUCHIOS FAN EN MUNDO Y IO AIUDO CON DIMENSIONAL
(loud burping, then a wet fart followed by a relieved sigh) uh... MERGE? TU MERGES DIMENSIONS WITH IO??? DO YOU MIRAS MI MARRIDO MÁGICO-CHAN RIGHT AQUÍ LADO? YO CHUPAR PINGA MÁGICO-CHAN EVERY NOCHE!! JALISCO!!