Discord Q&A - part 11 on Dec 5 2020

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
After a month long gap, the 9th Q&A is released.

Highlight:
The Crystal toilet video was made because the Idea Guys claim Electric Hedgehog Pokemons hate to use toilets, this was since retconned by Chris.
Some of the famous people Chris want to meet include Red Skelton, Betty White, Britney Spear, that person who played the first Pink Power Ranger, and Pamela Anderson.
Sonichu strongest opponent is implied to be an evil Superman, cause he can't defeat him.
Finally, no new comic pages until the possession ends, Sonichu 15 is still incomplete.
I was going to write that this possession might be another excuse to not work on the comic, but then I remembered he hasn't done any real work on it in ages. It's not like work will suddenly resume when he stops this Sonichu nonsense.

Crustyguy

Blessed by chaos god Ganesh
kiwifarms.net
That list of famous people he wants to meet is real bizarre...it's like a mix of ancient celebrities that only his silent-generation parents would know, and late-90s/early-2000s sex symbols (at least in his mind). Who would want to meet Britney Spears AND Red Skelton in 2020 except Chris?

I guess it shows Chris has no taste in pop culture. He likes whatever people around him like, or whatever is most popular.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
That list of famous people he wants to meet is real bizarre...it's like a mix of ancient celebrities that only his silent-generation parents would know, and late-90s/early-2000s sex symbols (at least in his mind). Who would want to meet Britney Spears AND Red Skelton in 2020 except Chris?

I guess it shows Chris has no taste in pop culture. He likes whatever people around him like, or whatever is most popular.

He likes whatever is most popular... With one major caveat: As long as it came before 2005-2010.

It’s like Chris came out of the oven like a fully baked sperg-cake around 2007, or is an autistic Android that had his final programming done around that time, and he neither accepts new inputs nor any changes to his original like/dislike database.

One thing I’ve always found fascinating with Chris is this old man/came of age in the 2000’s mix. He likes Britney Spears... And some shows/comedians that nobody below the age of 60 have ever heard of.

But there’s nothing on that list there past the mid-2000s. It like somebody pressed a button and Chris just stopped accepting new inputs, and will forever think whatever was on TV or pop Radio in the 90ies and early 2000s is the bestest ever.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to write that this possession might be another excuse to not work on the comic, but then I remembered he hasn't done any real work on it in ages. It's not like work will suddenly resume when he stops this Sonichu nonsense.
I mean he did flat out admit that it is and said that he'd work on more comic pages once he goes to BABscon, this Sonichu shit is only going to end once Chris goes to a convention.

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
I mean he did flat out admit that it is and said that he'd work on more comic pages once he goes to BABscon, this Sonichu shit is only going to end once Chris goes to a convention.
I'm expecting Sonichu 14 to continue sooner than Sonichu 15 because it was Trickie's job to finish chapter 2 of Rosechu's story first before Chris takes over.

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Chris should hire some sperg to complete Sonichu...
Agree (except for the fact that the compendium is gonna take more of some serious turn and I wanna write some original sequels post-compedium perhaps (trying to rewrite Sonichu Season 2 from the perspective of an illustrator post-2008 and trying to correct the dates to fit in within the CWCki chronology timeline because the dates in the original comics were completely messed up (the Idea Guy retcons made it look worse than it already is) and Modern Chris needs to be a completely background character - remember... Sonichu, Tairisu, and friends needs to be on a spotlight more whereas my OCs Victoria (the self-insert of an illustrator), Cassie (Victoria's blonde twin sis), Annelise (blue-haired Pink Floyd fan), and Sammy (don't confuse it with FG!Chris, she's a redhead wearing a Mira shirt) needs to be more or less side characters of the Sonichu Sequel Rewrite), but only time will tell and you just never know what happens. The first compendium covers Sonichu 0-10 and the second compendium is going to be 100% original with the Halloween special about Sonichu the Werehog vs. the Black Arms (more of a spoof loosely based on Twilight) and other stuff I have to come up with eventually.).

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Chris should hire some sperg to complete Sonichu...
No I think Chris wouldn't tolerate it, he'd be way too critical about how people handle his unique "original" characters in these comics that "he created".

I know that people drawing fanart of his Sonichu characters is not exactly the same thing, but he gets extremely defensive and critical about it when people re-draw his characters in a different style (obviously because most people's drawing are far beyond his potential) but also because he just can't really comprehend people having their own spin on his story because he's positioned himself as this all seeing goddess of C-197 and it wouldn't make any logical sense for someone to do the comics from a different perspective.

Can another sperg even get as close to Chris and his delusional fantasies that he's conjured up? I doubt it.

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Can another sperg even get as close to Chris and his delusional fantasies that he's conjured up? I doubt it.
Chris did not think this through due to the Merge and I think to myself that I knew better than him. I had nothing to do with Chris because of the demon possessions and his spirit first went to the venue of BABScon where it was literally empty IRL before going into all the world and bringing a bunch of dead victims of coronavirus over to CWCville. I feel sorry for him. I hope the Chris inside Sonichu doesn't get affected. Maybe he brought the most durable face mask to bring with him to wear, the 100% alcohol based hand sanitizer that has the strongest scent of both aloe and lavendar combined to use with his hands (if only his gloves were off), and the brightest gemstone water to drink. Whereas, the Sonichu in Chris helps Barb out and was busy telling people about the Dimensional Merge over Twitter & Discord & occasionally sometimes YouTube.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No I think Chris wouldn't tolerate it, he'd be way too critical about how people handle his unique "original" characters in these comics that "he created".

I know that people drawing fanart of his Sonichu characters is not exactly the same thing, but he gets extremely defensive and critical about it when people re-draw his characters in a different style (obviously because most people's drawing are far beyond his potential) but also because he just can't really comprehend people having their own spin on his story because he's positioned himself as this all seeing goddess of C-197 and it wouldn't make any logical sense for someone to do the comics from a different perspective.

He approved of Rosechu's Story and Chris Chan Prequel and canonized most of their content, just with a disclaimer that their works weren't exactly synced up with his own.

He's generally happy with fanart. He usually Likes them on Twitter or has some positive comment. Once in a while a design comes up that will bug him and he'll shoot his mouth off criticizing it like with ProjectSNT.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Btw: I think it’s kind of noteworthy just how limited Chris’s imagination and abstract thinking is.

Yes, we knew it was shit-tier, but still...

After over two decades of “existing”, the most noteworthy features of CWCville that Chris mentions, is the fact that it has a mall. And after some thinking, a park.

What villains did Sonichu fight? We get a lot of weaving, and yet another wholesale theft of someone’s IP: “Evil Superman abd evil Wonder Woman!”

A five year old kid could literally do a better job at thinking up villains or a city.

What makes Chris a lolcow isn’t that he’s dumb and has the imagination of a block of cheese. What makes him a lolcow and figure worthy of mocking,(among other things!) is the fact that despite being dumb and a creative wet fart, he STILL thinks he’s a master storyteller and worthy of fame.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone believe the part about Chris helping out some old Spanish lady with his “quick tongue”?
As much as he did a quick tongue with Barb

Edit: I appreciate on asking Chris about the comics as much as possible. So when asked about sneak peeks, he made an excuse by saying "I'm Sonichu, I don't make that shit" even though be bought an iPad as Sonichu.

Last edited:

Cardboard Box Mountain

kiwifarms.net
Chris did not think this through due to the Merge and I think to myself that I knew better than him. I had nothing to do with Chris because of the demon possessions and his spirit first went to the venue of BABScon where it was literally empty IRL before going into all the world and bringing a bunch of dead victims of coronavirus over to CWCville. I feel sorry for him. I hope the Chris inside Sonichu doesn't get affected. Maybe he brought the most durable face mask to bring with him to wear, the 100% alcohol based hand sanitizer that has the strongest scent of both aloe and lavendar combined to use with his hands (if only his gloves were off), and the brightest gemstone water to drink. Whereas, the Sonichu in Chris helps Barb out and was busy telling people about the Dimensional Merge over Twitter & Discord & occasionally sometimes YouTube.
I'm not sure if this is insightful or deeply autistic.

All I know for sure is that Chris is hopeless.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Of course he would. I'm surprised no one countered him by daring Chris to use his powers to will them in this dimension.

Must be weird to be Chris, and be faced with a confused look and a “Red... Who?! Is that like a rapper?!” every time he mentions his idol Red Skelton.

NGL: Redd $kelTN is a pretty good name for some gangsta/grunge core rapper.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If only Babscon resumes with a twist: Chris is the only human in the venue, and everyone else will be there virtually through robots.
robot.jpg

The one who answered is "Sonichu". He's out of character that he has the same answers as Chris's.
He thought of meeting Usain Bolt and challenge him on a sprint using Mama's godesly body

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net
Discord Q&A 10 is out. Here are some of the highlights:
Chris has a surprisingly mixed feeling for indirectly creating this site.
There will be more TSSSF cards coming out soon.
Chris will pretty much eat anything ethnic foods.
Chris misunderstands the concept of "sister cities".
Cwcville Zappers are Cwcville's official sports team, no words on which sport.