Discord Q&A - part 11 on Dec 5 2020

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
There will be more TSSSF cards coming out soon.
But no comics

Edit:
And Mama has this ability to see into the history of an individual person or object, and sometimes find the lost soul connected to said object, or related to the person
In the mundane perspective, it's called imagination
The basics and essentials, as well as the ol’ books, the cell phone, pen, paper and clipboard.
I could tell his rocks are considered essentials
The running speed of this body is improving very well, but. I still miss running at mach-speed; so much is just so slow to me now, yet also normal speed
Just like Michael Jackson lyrics, I want Sonichu to prove he's actually running

Last edited:

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
To list a few, there was the time at Mama’s Aunt Corina Inge’s funeral on February 24, 2009, where all of the souls appeared before Mama, and they wished her a Happy Birthday, as well as wishes for a safe journey on the trip to Cleveland, Ohio the next day.
It's too bad none of the ghosts of Chris's ancestors warned him that the trip to Ohio was all a trick. Trolled from beyond the grave.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't know what a sister city is, and thinks the person asking was referring to CWCville being Charlottesville's counterpart in his imaginary "sister dimension."

He also believes that he will be invited back to his old high school to speak to the students.

:story:
Like a high school reunion in a strange sad way...

But only this time Chris will be planted up on a pedestal like some sort of celebrity speaking to random students whilst they're thinking he's just some weird homeless guy the school dragged from the dumpster to put some sort of prank on full display.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

But only this time Chris will be planted up on a pedestal like some sort of celebrity speaking to random students whilst they're thinking he's just some weird homeless guy the school dragged from the dumpster to put some sort of prank on full display.

Fucking A, I hope some ween at his old high school invites Chris under the guise of anti drug lecture or something.

“Christine is a former addict and would like to talk about the dangers of drugs and alcohol!”

Imagine the face on the teachers and the principal when Chris takes the podium, and just starts babbling about Sonichu, their counterparts in other dimensions and ‘da merge’.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Prank? More like one of those "scared straight" scenarios, kind of like when they send juvenile delinquents to jail or prison for a day so they can see what their life will be like if they don't sort their life out and respect the law. "You young men and women pay attention! Listen closely to what our guest speaker Chris Chandler has to say! Because if you aren't careful, if you don't do well in school so you can become mature, respectable adults who can take care of yourselves, and if you instead live your whole life in mommy's basement surrounding yourselves with childish things and escapism media to avoid the realities and difficulties in life...you could become just like this person!"

Tikbalang

kiwifarms.net
Can we get a sneak peek of the pages of the next comic?
Eh, well, we're still stuck. We still haven't quite finished book 15... and Mama's not back yet. She's the one that does the uh, writing and the drawing of the pages, not me, Sonichu.
When asked for a sneek peek, it contradicts the answer everytime he was asked the comic updates "It's in the works".

jc17

kiwifarms.net
Fucking A, I hope some ween at his old high school invites Chris under the guise of anti drug lecture or something.

“Christine is a former addict and would like to talk about the dangers of drugs and alcohol!”

Imagine the face on the teachers and the principal when Chris takes the podium, and just starts babbling about Sonichu, their counterparts in other dimensions and ‘da merge’.
... to be fair, that would be an amazingly effective way to scare kids off of drugs.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net

I'd imagine there are at least 2 or 3 teachers that taught Chris who still teach there. I would like to see the looks on their face.
I assume they know who Chris is at this point due to a current student finding out who he is or a son/daughter of those teachers.

Tikbalang

kiwifarms.net
New, and possible final, Q&A: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Discord_Q&A_11

Some highlights are Chris realizing he doesn't have many friendships, saying he and Barb share chores, and he still insists BABScon will be uncancelled.
It's quite depressing knowing that his only friends are imaginary ones.

He won't take questions until February because he'll take mama's body in c-197. I don't know what method he'll use, it could be a meditation (temporary) or a bullet in his head (permanent). Maybe he'll try salvia.

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net
The moment I learned Chris and Barb share chores, I knew that hag was only feigning senility. I also I wonder why Chris planned a two and a half day long road trip when he could just fly to there at the fraction of the time.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
saying he and Barb share chores
Barb is almost octogenarian, Chris should do all the chores. He probably does the bare minimum, complaining all the way.

So he switched back to "Megan was innocent", uh? Until next week when some random 11-year-old on Twitter tells him that he saw her in cahoots with Robotnik or some shit like that, and he switches back to demanding Megan's head on a pike.

And, lol, the delusional buffoon still thinks he really had a chance with her :story:

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
It's a depressing moment of reflection for Chris to admit that the closest three real life friends he had were Sarah, Megan, and Anna. He hasn't even spoken with Sarah or Megan in many years, and from the way he makes it sound Anna doesn't contact him very often anymore. Sarah was a friend from childhood, Megan ended up being disgusted by him, and Anna started out as a troll. Him rambling on about his imaginary friends and the merge starts to make a lot more sense when he acknowledges how isolated he is in his everyday life. I guess those fantasies are the only comfort he has left when he knows his last true, non-troll friendship that was anchored in real life ended over a decade ago.