Discord Q&A - part 11 on Dec 5 2020

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If only Chris was asked one last question: if Kiwi Farms will be shut down, and Null is no longer handling you (by filtering out spam DMs), what will you do?

Cedric_Eff

It's the Devil's playground!
kiwifarms.net
It's a depressing moment of reflection for Chris to admit that the closest three real life friends he had were Sarah, Megan, and Anna. He hasn't even spoken with Sarah or Megan in many years, and from the way he makes it sound Anna doesn't contact him very often anymore. Sarah was a friend from childhood, Megan ended up being disgusted by him, and Anna started out as a troll. Him rambling on about his imaginary friends and the merge starts to make a lot more sense when he acknowledges how isolated he is in his everyday life. I guess those fantasies are the only comfort he has left when he knows his last true, non-troll friendship that was anchored in real life ended over a decade ago.
That’s the thing, he’s too stupid to know or is too afraid to go beyond. No person can save him now. Only way to fix Chris is to put him in a group home.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s the thing, he’s too stupid to know or is too afraid to go beyond. No person can save him now. Only way to fix Chris is to put him in a group home.
Jail. He needs to be put in jail.
What was Null's supposed threat to Anna? I don't remember this.
It's bullshit she made up after he got into contact with Chris to help him out. Remember, this is the autist that doesn't like anyone intruding on her (non-existent) monopoly on Chris chan.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
It'd be interesting seeing Chris going on an extended road trip, and either locking himself outside his car again, or picks up a hitchhiker to rob him of everything. Unless he goes with others as a group, he would most likely have to take Barb with him if that's the case, or try to push her over to Cole or David to take care of her while Chris is away.

Chris traveling back in time to see how a console is built is so Chris. No being taken away from Borb to be raised by better parents, no taking revenge on the school that restrained him and recorded his screams.

Chris' friends are probably the most sad if it wasn't predictable. It shows that Chris never wants to grow up and be an adult. It's like when a child who doesn't want to eat their greens, and the adults are constantly trying to force them to eat it, and with time, the kid gets used to eating things like Brussels sprouts and broccoli. It's a pretty good metaphor for Chris' life; not wanting to assimilate to reality by falling into fantasy, with people constantly telling Chris to get a grip and get a job.

Kanna

Flower~!
kiwifarms.net
Random ass questions I want to ask Chris but I know will never get answered. Let's gooooOooooo.

1. What are your thoughts on your father?
  2. If the Dimensional Merge doesn't happen, what will you do then?
  3. Do you feel like you have made a mistake in recent years? I.e, becoming trans, marrying many of your own OCs, etc.
  4. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
  5. Do you have a plan after your mother passed away?

Moppo.

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to worry that it's only a matter of time before Chris decides to kill himself with the belief that he'll go into C197. Would it still count as suicide if the person is that delusional?🤔

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Random ass questions I want to ask Chris but I know will never get answered. Let's gooooOooooo.

1. What are your thoughts on your father?
  2. If the Dimensional Merge doesn't happen, what will you do then?
  3. Do you feel like you have made a mistake in recent years? I.e, becoming trans, marrying many of your own OCs, etc.
  4. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
  5. Do you have a plan after your mother passed away?
I have more questions to just ask Chris, but I never have Discord. Is there another way to communicate?

1. Do you need Evails in the comics?
2. If you believe in the dimensional merge, do you follow autist rights?
3. Are you an advocate if so?
4. Is the merge done away with already or not?
5. Does Sonichu play flag football?

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to worry that it's only a matter of time before Chris decides to kill himself with the belief that he'll go into C197.
Reminds me of Heaven's Gate cultists thinking their ghosts would physically go to an alien ship at the Hale-Bopp comet.

They believed "suicide" meant staying behind on Earth.

Heaven's Gate said:
We fully desire, expect, and look forward to boarding a spacecraft from the Next Level very soon (in our physical bodies).
The true meaning of "suicide" is to turn against the Next Level when it is being offered.