Discord Q&A - part 11 on Dec 5 2020

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
P.S. It's important to note that at least one early gal-pal WAS definitely given money by Bob. Chris himself remembers Bob handing him money to give to the girl in exchange for hanging out. Chris was younger than high school age when this happened and didn't think much of it until later.
It wasn't for hanging out, it was to supervise him to/from the bus stop. Bob outright told him that but it didn't sink into Chris head until almost two decades later.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is too good and like they say where i am from "too gentle too exploitable"
But yeah why is he even doing this ? Something will fuck up eventually and it will be absolute anarchy
I doubt the handlers will even let Null near Chris, and Chris is dumb enough to go along with it and reject Null.
Chris will be at the truckstop dancing for pennies and Null will try to get the FBI & missing persons involved only to have them say "NOPE".

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Null, you're a good guy, but this is a fool's errand. It's not your fault Chris is in the predicament he is right now. If it had not been you that helped to document his patterns of stupidity, it would have been someone else with much more lax rules about trolling and humiliation. Chris has never been your responsibility, he's always screwing himself over, and you're not the first and you won't be the last person he burns trying to self destruct. I'm sure if someone told him, "Hey, Chris, Null said he owes you!" He would say, "You're damn straight, it's all his fault my life's in hell, he ruined my life, and I hope he dies for not doing every single thing I say! He also gave me autism with his KiwiFarms laser beams."

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I doubt the handlers will even let Null near Chris, and Chris is dumb enough to go along with it and reject Null.
Chris will be at the truckstop dancing for pennies and Null will try to get the FBI & missing persons involved only to have them say "NOPE".

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Null, you're a good guy, but this is a fool's errand. It's not your fault Chris is in the predicament he is right now. If it had not been you that helped to document his patterns of stupidity, it would have been someone else with much more lax rules about trolling and humiliation. Chris has never been your responsibility, he's always screwing himself over, and you're not the first and you won't be the last person he burns trying to self destruct. I'm sure if someone told him, "Hey, Chris, Null said he owes you!" He would say, "You're damn straight, it's all his fault my life's in hell, he ruined my life, and I hope he dies for not doing every single thing I say! He also gave me autism with his KiwiFarms laser beams."

I agree. Null is being too kind and naive here.

Ultimately, I doubt little will come off his attempt to help Chris. Chris already got asspatters and handlers so I doubt Null is even going to get near Chris.

And let’s not forget the biggest reason why it won’t work: It involves hardship and work.

If Chris has the following choice:

A: Pack half his shit and throw the other half out so he can move to a dingy studio that’ll suck up half his monthly tugboat.

B: Shit himself and do nothing while remaining in his house for a looong time until the Sheriff comes a-knocking.

Does anyone seriously think Chris would go for A?

Chris is autistic and materialistic AS FUCK. Giving up a good part of hoarded treasures because there’s just no way it’ll fit in one or two bedrooms, would be his worst nightmare. Possibly even more traumatizing than Barb dying.

T.P.Dude2003

kiwifarms.net
I agree. Null is being too kind and naive here.

Ultimately, I doubt little will come off his attempt to help Chris. Chris already got asspatters and handlers so I doubt Null is even going to get near Chris.

And let’s not forget the biggest reason why it won’t work: It involves hardship and work.

If Chris has the following choice:

A: Pack half his shit and throw the other half out so he can move to a dingy studio that’ll suck up half his monthly tugboat.

B: Shit himself and do nothing while remaining in his house for a looong time until the Sheriff comes a-knocking.

Does anyone seriously think Chris would go for A?

Chris is autistic and materialistic AS FUCK. Giving up a good part of hoarded treasures because there’s just no way it’ll fit in one or two bedrooms, would be his worst nightmare. Possibly even more traumatizing than Barb dying.
And all of that because a guy who surely regrets it posted a post on some site , i mean yeah chris wasn't going to have a good life anyways but the internet "fame" really fucked him even more , it's sad his life is a shit show from the start to the end , i feel honnestly bad just being in a lolcow thread now
And the worst from all of this is that he is surely going to disapear or die in the next 10 years (when barb dies) likely from suicide

Last edited by a moderator:

AsianChris

The non-rapist version from true Korea
kiwifarms.net
I want to ask Sonichu if he would rather bang Angelica or Bubbles if Rosechu didn't exist.
:julay:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to ask Sonichu if he would rather bang Angelica or Bubbles if Rosechu didn't exist.
:julay:
Barb

And all of that because a guy who surely regrets it posted a post on some site , i mean yeah chris wasn't going to have a good life anyways but the internet "fame" really fucked him even more
It was just matter if time before someone noticed him. He's lucky it was Null and not some truckers on speed who wanted to play kick the autistic... literally.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
And all of that because a guy who surely regrets it posted a post on some site , i mean yeah chris wasn't going to have a good life anyways but the internet "fame" really fucked him even more , it's sad his life is a shit show from the start to the end , i feel honnestly bad just being in a lolcow thread now
And the worst from all of this is that he is surely going to disapear or die in the next 10 years (when barb dies) likely from suicide
View attachment 1595759

Don’t feel bad, because guess what...

If Chris wanted to live a normal life, literally all he needed to do 8 or 5 or even just a few years ago was... Go offline!

(Or just go online anonymously.)

That is it. That’s literally all it would have taken.

Yeah, sure... There’d still be old videos of him that we could chuckle at occasionally. And every now and then some local ween would report that he saw Chris at a gas station or whatever.

But the impact on his everyday life? Absolutely zero. He could waddle around in Ruckersville like any other person, and never feel neither infamy nor internet fame.

Chris would basically have been that great OG lolcow who put himself to pasture.

But... That of course wouldn’t be enough for Chris.

He has a giant ego that needs to be fed, and has a need to be “Christine Weston Chandler, creator and originator of Sonichu the blah blah blah and the city of CWCville. He wants to be “internet famous”.

So here we are.

Trolls didn’t ruin his life.

The internet didn’t ruin his life.

Chris did it all by himself.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Don’t feel bad, because guess what...

If Chris wanted to live a normal life, literally all he needed to do 8 or 5 or even just a few years ago was... Go offline!

(Or just go online anonymously.)

That is it. That’s literally all it would have taken.

Yeah, sure... There’d still be old videos of him that we could chuckle at occasionally. And every now and then some local ween would report that he saw Chris at a gas station or whatever.

But the impact on his everyday life? Absolutely zero. He could waddle around in Ruckersville like any other person, and never feel neither infamy nor internet fame.

Chris would basically have been that great OG lolcow who put himself to pasture.

But... That of course wouldn’t be enough for Chris.

He has a giant ego that needs to be fed, and has a need to be “Christine Weston Chandler, creator and originator of Sonichu the blah blah blah and the city of CWCville. He wants to be “internet famous”.

So here we are.

Trolls didn’t ruin his life.

The internet didn’t ruin his life.

Chris did it all by himself.

He technically did try that at two different points in his life, but within months, he was back online doing what he does best.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
K, color me very sceptical here. Could Barb possibly be misremembering, or just giving Chris the wrong answer to something she has no clue about, to get him off her back?
(Why the F would Barb know the details about what Bob did two decades ago?!)

I could see Bob paying off some 14 year old girl when he was smaller to make sure he got off the bus, or whatever.

But a 17-18 year old HS senior? You can’t really bribe them with 5$ or whatever

(Nevermind the fact that most 17 year old girls would be severely creeped out when a 70 year old man pulls out his wallet and says that he has a little job for her!)

So let’s say 10$ five days a week? That’s 200$ for a month of friendship. And that’s just one girl.

I really doubt Bob would spend hundreds of dollars every month for some friends for his 18 year old son.

Don’t buy it.
It wasn't money with the gal-pals. It was the school administration asking some nice girls to talk to the retarded kid and sit with him at lunch.

Bob paying the one girl to walk with Chris to the bus stop and make sure he didn't go play in traffic was something completely different.

Also, as someone else asked, why wouldn't Barb know?

He’s not sending all the pot to the moon anymore. How will Bill, Yawning Squirtle, and Boulder Dropping Whale ever get their fix now?
Someone better call Elon ASAP.

I - more often then would like to admit - catch myself at times, gazing the void and questioning: "why did Chris just not burn the damn thing?"
I understand, but in the BlueSpike call he was given the choice of either burn the medallion or shove it up his butt. Autism is a helluva drug, indeed.
Blue gave Chris the option of shoving the medallion up his ass or burning the house down. He's too autistic to have done neither.

Didn't Barb confirm this to Chris during a time when he was trying to get back in touch with a lot of high-school people? If Barb didn't want to just straight-up tell him the truth about this in order to spare his feelings, she might have wanted to let him know this so he would stop trying to bother these girls from 10+ years ago, thinking that they were ever friends with him in the first place.

There's no evidence of actual bullying.
Chris was not bullied in school, period.
When a troll pretending to be an old-gal pal says he was bullied, he rejects this. Yes, Chris, for once, actually NOT playing the victim.
Elsewhere he mentions a few mean comments he got during middle school, and calls it bullying, but says next to nothing about it. If there was any "there" there, he would have latched onto a few incidents at least and talked about it constantly. He would have mentioned bullies by name and made them part of his mythology (the way he mentioned Roach and the evil principal, etc). But there are no such evil bully figures. There was no bullying to any notable degree "as such".
And then we know about the incident in which he had a scuffle to get off the bus first, one time.

I don't see how the girls would have "sheltered" him from hypothetical bullies. It isn't like they physically shielded him or fought battles for him. They let him sit at their lunch table and they went to one of his birthday parties. That's IT. He had to sit somewhere during lunch. If he sat with them, that just sort of proves that this group of girls were the nicest and/or weakest table for Chris to sit at. They made his life easier and less lonely.

Actually, I don't see how Chris at the time would have been a gigantic albatross for them.
A lot of us have said that during Chris's high school years he appears much closer to normal than he does in the years afterwards. He would have been kind of a weird kid, but it isn't like he was walking around with an attraction sign or wanting to grope people during that time.
We shouldn't interpret high-school Chris as if he was the gigantic annoying disaster or the troll-magnet that he would become from the mid-2000s onward.
Chris was bullied, but it was stuff like people making fun of him, throwing pennies at him and yelling "Sonic is dead," and other stuff like that. It was almost certainly all teenage boys, and they're less likely to do those types of things when Chris is with the pretty, nice girls. He wasn't bullied any more than your average retard in a public school as far as I can tell.

Flavius Anthemius

kiwifarms.net
So, he admits he's a man. Wow, once Barb dies, he's really going to hit rock bottom.

This is where you can shut down any argument that Chris genuinely "transitioned" and sexually identifies a lesbian transwomen. As a matter of fact he never has and If you are to believe people that downright tell you that, they have no clue what they're talking about because Chris has literally said that he magically became a women to fuck lesbians, and that he transformed into one because be believed in the fact that his soul was always a women (So he could be granted access to Goddess superpowers).

I'm not trying to be confrontational with people who support his claim to be whatever the fuck he wants to be, I seriously couldn't care about that at all, I'm just pointing out that if you think he really is a women and you do so because Chris says he wants to be called a she because "she is transgender" and based on the statements of people in Geno's YouTube comments, on discord, twitter, whatever, you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and need to seriously slow down and read a goddam statement right from the horse's mouth.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading this and does Chris count MewTwo as a Sonichu?

Also CWC's advice on Internet Fame is naive because the reason he got famous was from how absurd he was as a human being mainly from the Sonichu comics and people sighting him. Though that advice is hypocritical given hater comments do get to Chris given how pissed he gets at people wanting to see Barb more than him.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is where you can shut down any argument that Chris genuinely "transitioned" and sexually identifies a lesbian transwomen.
He identifies as a woman but knows he is still in a male body. He'll never be a woman, he just likes to fantasize otherwise that sex reassignment surgery/the Merge will grant him a woman's body somehow. Like how he also identifies as a Sonichu goddess with magic powers but knows he's still in a mortal, non-magical body and is waiting for the Merge to fix that.

Chris has literally said that he magically became a women to fuck lesbians
When did he say that?

he transformed into one because be believed in the fact that his soul was always a women (So he could be granted access to Goddess superpowers).
He didn't have his goddess delusions at the time.

Flavius Anthemius

kiwifarms.net
He identifies as a woman but knows he is still in a male body. He'll never be a woman, he just likes to fantasize otherwise that sex reassignment surgery/the Merge will grant him a woman's body somehow. Like how he also identifies as a Sonichu goddess with magic powers but knows he's still in a mortal, non-magical body and is waiting for the Merge to fix that.

When did he say that?

He didn't have his goddess delusions at the time.

You can listen to his spiel in that Lesbian Sex Video in 2016, he tells Sam and Ellen to have his babies/have our babies, whilst screwing with a female blow up doll.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't money with the gal-pals. It was the school administration asking some nice girls to talk to the retarded kid and sit with him at lunch.

Bob paying the one girl to walk with Chris to the bus stop and make sure he didn't go play in traffic was something completely different.

Also, as someone else asked, why wouldn't Barb know?

Someone better call Elon ASAP.

Blue gave Chris the option of shoving the medallion up his ass or burning the house down. He's too autistic to have done neither.

Chris was bullied, but it was stuff like people making fun of him, throwing pennies at him and yelling "Sonic is dead," and other stuff like that. It was almost certainly all teenage boys, and they're less likely to do those types of things when Chris is with the pretty, nice girls. He wasn't bullied any more than your average retard in a public school as far as I can tell.
Another round of Q&A: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Discord_Q&A_7

- Chris says there's no reverse mortgage.

- Says "No comment" on if he's watched any more episodes of Pony Life.

- Thinks he's going to literally transform into a woman.

Chris is full of crap. Does anyone seriously believe that he knows what a reverse mortgage is?

(Knowing Chris, He provable thinks a reverse mortgage is LITERALLY a reverse mortgage: Meaning that the bank pays them an amount every month, so they can get the house in 30 years. )

Chris just went: “Nope” because he doesn’t want to get in on another discussion/more questions about what happens when Barb dies. That shit is stressful!

As for the surgery question, note the difference between the question and the answer. Chris doesn’t say anything about surgery (spoiler: He isn’t getting one!). He’s asked whether he’s planning to get his duck cut off, and his answer is basically: “I’ll transform into a woman once the merge is complete!”