Discord Q&A - part 7 on Sept 15 2020

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't money with the gal-pals. It was the school administration asking some nice girls to talk to the retarded kid and sit with him at lunch.

Bob paying the one girl to walk with Chris to the bus stop and make sure he didn't go play in traffic was something completely different.

Also, as someone else asked, why wouldn't Barb know?

Someone better call Elon ASAP.

Blue gave Chris the option of shoving the medallion up his ass or burning the house down. He's too autistic to have done neither.

Chris was bullied, but it was stuff like people making fun of him, throwing pennies at him and yelling "Sonic is dead," and other stuff like that. It was almost certainly all teenage boys, and they're less likely to do those types of things when Chris is with the pretty, nice girls. He wasn't bullied any more than your average retard in a public school as far as I can tell.
Another round of Q&A: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Discord_Q&A_7

- Chris says there's no reverse mortgage.

- Says "No comment" on if he's watched any more episodes of Pony Life.

- Thinks he's going to literally transform into a woman.
Chris is full of crap. Does anyone seriously believe that he knows what a reverse mortgage is?

(Knowing Chris, He provable thinks a reverse mortgage is LITERALLY a reverse mortgage: Meaning that the bank pays them an amount every month, so they can get the house in 30 years. )

Chris just went: “Nope” because he doesn’t want to get in on another discussion/more questions about what happens when Barb dies. That shit is stressful!

As for the surgery question, note the difference between the question and the answer. Chris doesn’t say anything about surgery (spoiler: He isn’t getting one!). He’s asked whether he’s planning to get his duck cut off, and his answer is basically: “I’ll transform into a woman once the merge is complete!”

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

jawsome

It was always too late.
kiwifarms.net
Q: Does a reverse mortgage currently exist on the Chandler house? If it does, since when?

Chris: Nope

'Nope' as in 'no it does not exist' or 'Nope' as in 'I choose to pretend it does not exist'?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Q: Does a reverse mortgage currently exist on the Chandler house? If it does, since when?

Chris: Nope

'Nope' as in 'no it does not exist' or 'Nope' as in 'I choose to pretend it does not exist'?
“Nope” as in: “Nope, I don’t know what that is, but I can tell it’s a question that leads in an uncomfortable direction and involves things I don’t like to think about!”

And of course, it’s entirely possible that a reverse mortgage exists, but Chris doesn’t know. Null got the information because Chris opened some of Barb’s letters. I’d say that odds are pretty good that he just read aloud without understanding any of it.

Chris always had the same kind of relationship with money that a 5 year old has.

He knows it’s a medium of exchange and it’s good to have more of it. But whether something is worth $10.000 or $2000? That flies right above his head. Nevermind the intricacies of mortgages.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has literally said that he magically became a women to fuck lesbians
It was heavily implied because of the Sex-star saga when the "lesbians" made fun of him because he didn't have a vagina and wanted to father children with them. I don't care what people think. I still believe this theory.
He didn't have his goddess delusions at the time.
I don't know, Chris has always had some delusions of grandeur bordering megalomania, it's only become more apparent after the "Goddess" Saga.

Last edited:

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
>Flip-side of the coin: you will see a TON of Hater Comments and email; simply ignore them. Generally, I would not read the comments, but if you do: do not take any of them personally or let any of them hurt your emotions, mentality, and feelings. Take em with that heavy grain of salt.

Yeah I think Chris needs to go back in time and give himself this advice. If Chris had actually ignored his ED page and all of the Trolls trying to mess with him he wouldn't have ended up with an entire Wiki that chronicles his antics and a website founded on obsessing over his latest bowel movement.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, Chris has always had some delusions of grandeur bordering megalomania, it's only become more apparent after the "Goddess" Saga.
Yup. Quoting Chris from the latest Discord: “I’ve always known I was special”.

Getting raised by a narcissist tends to do that to you.

>Flip-side of the coin: you will see a TON of Hater Comments and email; simply ignore them. Generally, I would not read the comments, but if you do: do not take any of them personally or let any of them hurt your emotions, mentality, and feelings. Take em with that heavy grain of salt.

Yeah I think Chris needs to go back in time and give himself this advice. If Chris had actually ignored his ED page and all of the Trolls trying to mess with him he wouldn't have ended up with an entire Wiki that chronicles his antics and a website founded on obsessing over his latest bowel movement.
That might help, if not for the fact that Chris is an undisputed champion of saying one thing and doing something else, and not following his own advice.

Granted, he’s gotten better at not reacting... But still chimps out on a regular basis because of a comment somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
That might help, if not for the fact that Chris is an undisputed champion of saying one thing and doing something else, and not following his own advice.

Granted, he’s gotten better at not reacting... But still chimps out on a regular basis because of a comment somewhere.
There are also times Chris would have spontaneous chimpouts for no reason like when he had a chimpout as "Sonichu" over not being in their real body.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can listen to his spiel in that Lesbian Sex Video in 2016, he tells Sam and Ellen to have his babies/have our babies, whilst screwing with a female blow up doll.
Not really the same as an outright admission, though. Like was having sex with lesbians his only reason for going trans? I think he had a ton of gender issues that contributed to it.

Also for a while he was trying to reconcile his wish to identify as a woman with the Crystal prophecy (which would require him to still be a male). He tried to get his sperm donated to to fulfill the prophecy, tried to get women to fuck him, and then resorted to freezing it in the kitchen freezer.

Chris just went: “Nope” because he doesn’t want to get in on another discussion/more questions about what happens when Barb dies. That shit is stressful!
But in that case he could've just answered "no comment" like with the Pony Life question.

And of course, it’s entirely possible that a reverse mortgage exists, but Chris doesn’t know. Null got the information because Chris opened some of Barb’s letters. I’d say that odds are pretty good that he just read aloud without understanding any of it.
Null also said there are three reverse mortgages, which is impossible as there can only be one. There's some degree of miscommunication going on there.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Also for a while he was trying to reconcile his wish to identify as a woman with the Crystal prophecy (which would require him to still be a male). He tried to get his sperm donated to to fulfill the prophecy, tried to get women to fuck him, and then resorted to freezing it in the kitchen freezer.
I imagine the part of the prophecy of Crystal is about poke hole in the condom. Nine months later, the stork in the form of a hooker he had sex with gave Chris the baby and ran away.
I'm not sure what would Borb do in this situation.

Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Not surprised that Chris would magically think he'll transform into a woman without any science, but that he still insists his genetic wasteland he calls his body will be "birth-able."

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I think it's funny CWC won't change the "anti-LGBTQ" stuff in Sonichu because he thinks it'll have disastrous effect on "Earth 1218", a world that he thinks is doomed anyway because "Merge".
Well he genuinely believes these worlds he's conjured up in his head are actually real, so by his logic it's going to have some disastrous consequences by messing with the space time continuum

Tags
None