PT Discussão geral de lolcows e sugestões - Huehuehue gibe me moni

Wodanaz

The Wanderer
Sorry in advance that I don't speak macaco. I was doing research on that scorbunny faggot after seeing his hilarious posts on the fediverse node but I didn't come across much. Someone on the node said that he had 25 confirmed sock accounts here, but I'm unsure on the veracity of this claim. This nigga seems a bit on the nose, but I can't help laughing whenever I think of a teenage brazillian sitting in his favela, posting on the kiwifarms.
Anyway, enjoy this compilation of his posts. He's made more since, and is currently posting on the node.
esl moment.png

AsianChris

CWC clone made by the DPRK
Sorry in advance that I don't speak macaco. I was doing research on that scorbunny faggot after seeing his hilarious posts on the fediverse node but I didn't come across much. Someone on the node said that he had 25 confirmed sock accounts here, but I'm unsure on the veracity of this claim. This nigga seems a bit on the nose, but I can't help laughing whenever I think of a teenage brazillian sitting in his favela, posting on the kiwifarms.
Anyway, enjoy this compilation of his posts. He's made more since, and is currently posting on the node.
View attachment 1846894
lol, what a coping fag

Jequiti

The Big Boss
esl moment.png
> I honest made all you look like doofus
Eh, tá...?

Eu adoro como ele separa em listinhas seja lá que ele vai fazer no dia.
No mais, vamos fazer um bolão? Em quantos dias vocês acham que ele volta com uma alt?

CattleKing

Cattle life... branded people, happy people
Surpreso ninguem mencionar o Tio Spook/Spooky Houses, ele tem tudo pra ser um bom lolcow. Alem de ser ativo, tirar dinheiro de otario e ter uma fanbase horrivel. Vive se metendo em drama, brigando com haters nos comentarios de videos do youtube e frequentemente ameaçando os criticos de agressão fisica como um bom garotão da internet. Alem de processar céticos que expõem o curandeirismo dele.

Maurice Caine

The 60's were fun but now I'm paying for it
Um possivel lolcow é o Spooky Houses. Charlatão, acha que pode ver fantasmas, fanbase de crianças, etc. Também ameaça quem o chama de charlatão, e fala que vai processar quaisquer pessoa que o insulta.
Pensei que já tinha falado dele? Ouvi dizer que ele ia aparecer no Desenrolo do Marcelo Brigadeiro, não sei a data... Vi a entrevista dele no Flow e quando ele falou que viu o espirito do Chaves quase morri de desgosto

Maurice Caine

The 60's were fun but now I'm paying for it

Jann_Hörn

Yung Hurn, wieso machst du das?
O jeito que esse Scorbunnyfag sempre faz questão de ressaltar as atividades infantis do dia dele levanta uma puta red flag, eu sinto que esta pessoa deve ser um degenerado de meia-idade que tem fetiche em se passar por criança. (:_(

Yes.
1611248982867.png

Sometimes he makes posts in Portuguese, but he deletes almost all of his posts besides this rant. He posted a fan fic before but I did not save it before he deleted it.
KiwiFarms is dead - The Last Statement
I decided to give my last few words to the bunch of incel, psychopaths, middle aged greasy man that operate and participate in the Hate Network of KiwiFarms.

First of all, yes, I'm not an adult, I'm actually a Brazilian Teenager (Almost 13 years old) that lives in São Paulo, I love my family, my friends and I also a good student, I have a lot of hobbies like going out with my friends in the parks, read books,I like to play soccer, chess (I'm the champion) and I also like Pokémon and videogames, but I only like a few games, I'm not a GAMER.

Second of all, I sometimes act silly because I'm very impulsive, but this is part of who I'am, but in the end, I always do the right thing.

Third of all, yes, this is my LAST post in KiwiFarms and Little KiwiFarms because I honest made all you look like doofus and even made you all admit to yourselves how horrible you are all which includes being a bunch of facists, psycopaths, creeps obcessed with nasty stuff and that likes to make people suffer.

- KiwiFarms is not coming back EVER because we all know that the FBI and the new elected president Joe Biden are going to go against people like Donald Trump, Bolsonaro, Putin and other dictators who want to turn the world into chaos.

- This is 2021, people will not accept anymore people who hate inclusion, diversity and doesn't respect humans rights.

- Did I felt sad when I read people making fun of me? Yes, a bit, but in the end, it was worthy because I think my positive thinking of wanting to end KiwiFarmsa actually happened with all that is happening right now.

This is a new year, 2021, I still have a lot of stuff to do in my life, I have a lot to learn, I also have a lot of dreams.

I hope you all after your time in prison, that I believe many will go, learn how to be better persons and stop destroying your lives with hate and also destroying people lives with hate.

This is the past and I'm going to live the present and the future, I don't want to waste my time with DEAD GHOSTS of HATE and I honest don't want the FBI or my family knowing that I talk with psychopaths.

Bye bye LOSERS.
1611249243466.png