Discussing Harvey Weinstein Joe Biden -

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone. I was reading some materials earlier and a man posted a image that made me realize something important about Harvey Weinstein and Joe Biden.

You see that Image? it says, 20 dollar is 20 dollars.

Some people honestly do say, "20 dollars is 20 dollars." And thats how Harvey Weinstein got away with rape for so long. The females said, Money is money if I let Harvey Weinstein rape me then I will become a millionaire hollywood actress and become famous and regular prostitues have sex for money for a lot less than millions of dollars so thats how the girls justified not turning him in for rape. But then the metoo movement started and people said, NO TO RAPE, and thats why Harvey Weinstein is in prison to this day he is in prison right now. However, Joe Biden came along and because Joe Biden is a Democrat females now say, "Forget about the metoo movement. We dont need that anymore. Defeating Donald Trump is more important than the rights of Women." Thank God Harvey Weinstein was convicted in a court of law and sent to jail BEFORE everyone found out Joe Biden was a rapist and before the metoo movement was cancelled. He went to prison just in time.

GOD DAMN YOU JOE BIDEN! Joe Biden opposes Marijuana legalization. I will NEVER vote for Joe Biden.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden partakes in the anus of Trent and @Shiversblood is jealous
HELL NO! OH FUCK NO! TRENT WOULD NEVER HAVE SEX WITH JOE BIDEN!!!!

however trent did have sex with bernie sanders. It was before bernie dropped out of the race however, ever since then bernie gets no anus

Feb 21, 2020
Bernie Sanders gets on the stage the crowd of millions they are going insane cheering and stuff. Bernie Sanders waves to the crowd he grabs the microphone he says, "I am going to legalize Marijuana on day ONE hahahahah! And Medicare for all! We are going to make those billionaires pay WHOOAAA HAHAHHAH!" Bernie sanders screams. Trent jumps onto the stage and rushes towards Bernie Sanders and takes off his shirt and poors tard cum on his head. "STOP THE DAIRY INDURSTRY HAHAHAHAH!" Trent screams. "Dont worry about dairy worry about Marijuana hahahahha!" Bernie Sanders. "I need myself some legalized Marijuana hahahahha!" Trent screams. "And to stop wal street oh yeah!" Bernie sanders screams. "I DO HAVE ANUS!" Trent screams. "Whoa whoa whoa. I am not homosexual male." Bernie sanders says. Trent quickly pulls down his trousers and turns around and exposes his anus to Bernie Sanders. "AHHHHHH!" Bernie Sanders screams at the top of his lungs he quickly leap frogs into Trent Anus Bernie Sanders Quickly SLAMS his PENIS into the ANUS of a man named Trent! "LEGALIZED MARIJUANA FOR ALL HAHAHAHAHA!" Bernie Sanders screams and then quickly ejaculates Semen directly into that Trent anus. "HELL YEAH!" Chavel screams from the crowd.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
George Washington grew Marijuana. George Washington sold Marijuana. George Washington smoked Marijuana. So how FUCKING DARE Joe Biden oppose Marijuana legalization. Joe Biden does not deserve to be the president. George Washington never dreamed that the USA would make Marijuana illegal after he died. He would be very angry if he was alive and knew Marijuana was illegal. Standing up to Joe Biden.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
George Washington grew Marijuana. George Washington sold Marijuana. George Washington smoked Marijuana. So how FUCKING DARE Joe Biden oppose Marijuana legalization. Joe Biden does not deserve to be the president. George Washington never dreamed that the USA would make Marijuana illegal after he died. He would be very angry if he was alive and knew Marijuana was illegal. Standing up to Joe Biden.

George Washington would have shot JR and Harvey Weinstein.

• Informative
Reactions: Begemot and Assman

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They recently legalized Hemp, but i read Online hemp wont get you as high as Marijuana did. However, one good thing I read is, in Florida if you get caught with Marijuana if you tell the cop its Hemp the cop can't arrest you for Marijuana. If he arrests you anyway you can sue his ass and your conviction will be over turned. Cops who arrest people for Marijuana should be arrested themselves. Or at the very least sued. For civil rights violations. Arresting someone for Marijuana is a violation of their civil rights. There is NO REASON why Marijuana ever should have been made illegal. Non whatsoever. George Washington is rolling around in his grave right now. MARIJUANA IS THE SAFEST BEST DRUG KNOWN TO MAN!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO DRUG ON THIS EARTH BETTER THAN MARIJUANA, AND ALCOHOL IS A LOT MORE DANGEROUS AND WORSE FOR YOU THAN MARIJUANA AND ALCOHOL ALSO MAKES YOU ANGRY SOMETIMES AND BLACK OUT AND THEN EXTREME HANG OVER MARIJUANA DOES NONE OF THAT!!!

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They recently legalized Hemp, but i read Online hemp wont get you as high as Marijuana did. However, one good thing I read is, in Florida if you get caught with Marijuana if you tell the cop its Hemp the cop can't arrest you for Marijuana. If he arrests you anyway you can sue his ass and your conviction will be over turned. Cops who arrest people for Marijuana should be arrested themselves. Or at the very least sued. For civil rights violations. Arresting someone for Marijuana is a violation of their civil rights. There is NO REASON why Marijuana ever should have been made illegal. Non whatsoever. George Washington is rolling around in his grave right now. MARIJUANA IS THE SAFEST BEST DRUG KNOWN TO MAN!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO DRUG ON THIS EARTH BETTER THAN MARIJUANA, AND ALCOHOL IS A LOT MORE DANGEROUS AND WORSE FOR YOU THAN MARIJUANA AND ALCOHOL ALSO MAKES YOU ANGRY SOMETIMES AND BLACK OUT AND THEN EXTREME HANG OVER MARIJUANA DOES NONE OF THAT!!!
I'd like to say thank you to drug addled Harvey Weinstein for providing up to date proof that he harasses me for sex.

Take care now, God bless.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Begemot and Assman

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Woody Harrelson is palling around with Harvey I'm grossed out and disgusted.
Get some damn standards.

Tags
None