• "I'm running out of vaginas."

Disney Developing 'The Lion King' Remake

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Lensherr, Sep 28, 2016.

1. I even heard they're thinking of remaking Fantasia...*sigh*:deagleleft:

It'll be just as mediocre as all the other remakes, but the masses will go to it because viewers have no idea of controlling themselves.

friedshrimp

friedshrimp eat all the food

kiwifarms.net
  2. How the hell can you do that? (They'll find a way...)

At least they'll never remake Alice in Wonderland. The Tim Burton movies were so recent they'll never touch the original - it'll be the only Disney film that's unsoiled at this rate.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Steamboat_Bill

Steamboat_Bill Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee

kiwifarms.net
  3. They better not touch Tarzan.

kiwifarms.net
  4. They've already greenlit Dumbo with fucking Tim Burton.

There's not a single good original idea left in Hollywood anymore.

Hypodermic Johnny

Hypodermic Johnny I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.

kiwifarms.net
  5. To be fair, Fantasia is the only one Disney himself was planning on sequels to. He saw it being rereleased with some old stuff and some new stuff every so often. Now, personally, I thought Fantasia 2000 was kind of meh, but it was true to the idea.

neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi Hold still. The Pain will end soon.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.