Votes: 75 17.7%
  • Hunchback 2

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • A slow death

Votes: 331 78.1%

• Total voters

ZMOT

kiwifarms.net
Normie families, braindead Disney fans/slaves, and SJWs who see Emma Watson as a feminist icon.
I highly doubt they'll bring back watson for the prequel, especially when it's centered around gaston and his comedic sidekick - apparently they were the best part in a shit movie, so at least that makes some sense.
it will probably show how gaston wasn't actually bad and his dad abused him or his childhood crush broke his heart because nudisney is all about villains being poor misunderstood dindu's to make them more marketable.

God, I remember seeing that organ as it kid and it scaring the living shit out of me. Even seeing it now is bringing back that fucking primal sense of fear. :cryblood:
organs man, I tell you. now give it an evil personality and you got a pants-shitting combination.

I wouldn’t have thought Olaf would be that big of a character, but apparently kids liked him. If it’s dumb and goofy enough I can see LeFou being a character.
that's not really surprising, kids love goofy characters. I mean, look at jarjar binks (which I never got the hate for, sure he was silly but clearly aimed at kids).
however I don't see kids give much of a shit about the gay punching back of a narcissistic mysoginist. their millenial parents and the snowflake tumblr crowd on the other hand...

• Informative
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
It's such a shame, Tim Curry is awesome.
So many iconic voices. Nigel Thornberry, The Pipe Organ, Auntie Whispers, Arl Howe, Chadwick, the Goblin King, Professor Calamitus, The Cat King, Gabriel Knight, Doctor Sevarius, King Acorn, Evil Manta, and MAL.
I know he's paralyzed but I wonder if he has at least regained most of his senses and abilities. Like I assume he can at least do voices and carry on a conversation no?

Also I know he's never married and has no children, same as Miranda Richardson, but he pings my gaydar. He definitely deserves to be in the reigning class of LGBT celebs if anything (provided he is one)

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Also I know he's never married and has no children, same as Miranda Richardson, but he pings my gaydar. He definitely deserves to be in the reigning class of LGBT celebs if anything (provided he is one)
Yeah, speaking of that I was curious and looked it up and as it turns out he's never officially stated whether he's gay or not?

That's pretty weird as I thought for sure he was openly gay, but while I think he probably is I'm just surprised he's never outright stated as such.

• Thunk-Provoking

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, speaking of that I was curious and looked it up and as it turns out he's never officially stated whether he's gay or not?

That's pretty weird as I thought for sure he was openly gay, but while I think he probably is I'm just surprised he's never outright stated as such.
All the better if he is if you ask me. It shows he's got enough class and confidence in his craft that he doesn't feel the need to showboat where he sticks his dick unlike the host of attention-seeking Hollywood worms.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
So many iconic voices. Nigel Thornberry, The Pipe Organ, Auntie Whispers, Arl Howe, Chadwick, the Goblin King, Professor Calamitus, The Cat King, Gabriel Knight, Doctor Sevarius, King Acorn, Evil Manta, and MAL.
I know he's paralyzed but I wonder if he has at least regained most of his senses and abilities. Like I assume he can at least do voices and carry on a conversation no?
Like I said, I was at a con with him a few years back and he could only do photo-ops. If I'd attended that panel he did with Charlie Adler, I could tell you what his condition was like, but I can't.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To clarify, I was referring to the live-action remake version of LeFou. The character never really struck me as being remotely gay in the original animated version. And I have zero knowledge on what his Broadway incarnation is like.
In the animated version he is actually shown fawning over the Babettes. The live action one has LeFou be more obsessed with Gaston and they turn him into good guy for some fucking reason during the final fight, then he's going around fighting his fellow villagers with Mrs. Potts as a weapon and then she tells him that he was too good for Gaston (so he had time to tell Mrs. Potts his life's story?), then the final party scene has him falling in love and dancing with drunk villager #3 who is named after one of the random background characters from the original film. If Disney wants forced representation so bad they could just make the organ from that old midquel have an implied hard-on for the Beast. I mean he was already fucking obsessed with having the Beast love no one but him.

And yeah, as great as it would be to see Tim Curry on the big screen again even as a voice, it sadly won't happen and there aren't many who can fill the shoes of his wonderfully malicious voice. Ian McDiarmad or Corey Burton (evil voice pros) might've made good choices, but they already cast IanMcDiarmad as the bloody clock and I doubt Disney will want Corey Burton to play a lead role despite his near-perfect replication of Christopher Lee's grand voice. Of course all of this is meaningless since they're making a Le Fou prequel.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought he had flings with female partners? I never really looked into his life 'cause I never cared to. If he's actually gay (before or after Rocky Horror lol), he's a rare one because he's chosen to keep his personal life a personal secret, which is very commendable. Should it ever come out he's gay, I'm bracing myself for the LGBT community to shriek about him being super oppressed or some shit, like they did to that one astronaut (think it was an astronaut) who turned out to be a lesbian but it wasn't revealed until she died.

Tim will always be the Lord of Darkness and Wadsworth to me. :heart-full:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought he had flings with female partners? I never really looked into his life 'cause I never cared to. If he's actually gay (before or after Rocky Horror lol), he's a rare one because he's chosen to keep his personal life a personal secret, which is very commendable. Should it ever come out he's gay, I'm bracing myself for the LGBT community to shriek about him being super oppressed or some shit, like they did to that one astronaut (think it was an astronaut) who turned out to be a lesbian but it wasn't revealed until she died.

Tim will always be the Lord of Darkness and Wadsworth to me. :heart-full:
he always struck me as one of those "as long as it's sentient" types like David Bowie

• Informative

ZMOT

kiwifarms.net
It's said that that was merely a rumor that Bowie crafted to garner more publicity for his "Ziggy Stardust" persona. 🤔
to be fair, he was always /fa/ as fuck and what boomers would call "metrosexual" back then.

personally I don't really care where tim curry wants to stick or get it since it doesn't really matter (if I had to guess probably both because why the fuck not).

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

We all coof down here
kiwifarms.net
The latest shitney reboot of the Spiderman cartoon is just ass. They want things that take years to earn way too fast.

By the end of the first season they already had venom, spidergwen, miles morales, superior spiderman, all that shit. It's just hollow.
And speaking of spidey, why not make his mask just a tiny bit harder to take off?
A little bit of velcro would buy him 10 seconds or more. Sheesh.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1184874
Well, shit. In it’s entire history Disneyland has only ever closed but a handful of times: Walt Disney’s death, JFK’s assassination, and 9/11.
I had just heard that the governor of California made an exception for Disneyland to remain open, which was a dumb fucking idea. Well, they did the right thing today.

Tags
None