• Hunchback 2

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • A slow death

Votes: 364 77.8%

• Total voters

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, as I detailed in the Share Your School Stories thread, my 4th grade class was made to watch the bus safety episode one day as punishment for talking too loud on the bus. (:_(
Hahaha, we had to watch a school bus safety rap, which I've tried to track down on YouTube with no avail. It was on the same par as "Don't Copy That Floppy!", only with nonthreatening 90's hip hop raps about riding a bus.

• Informative
Reactions: Mad Asshatter

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have fond memories of watching their adaptation of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I also can't forget the memory of watching The Million Dollar Duck. Some things are best left buried and forgotten.

Ugh, as I detailed in the Share Your School Stories thread, my 4th grade class was made to watch the bus safety episode one day as punishment for talking too loud on the bus. (:_(
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea was pretty cool

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea was pretty cool
There's a few that should be watched like that. Of course I had to see Old Yeller back in the 3rd grade in a whole school showing of that film. Nowadays I get sick when I noticed how badly Disney used the film to sell something as mundane as dog food. The whole purpose of that film just gets thrown away as I see it.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
I still have a warm feeling for "A Cat From Outer Space".
Oh god. I remember getting upset because I wanted to see that movie and Dad took my family to see this other lame-o movie that I had no interest in seeing, called Star Wars.

(What do you want from me? I was five years old and really into cats at that time...)

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god. I remember getting upset because I wanted to see that movie and Dad took my family to see this other lame-o movie that I had no interest in seeing, called Star Wars.

(What do you want from me? I was five years old and really into cats at that time...)
I could see where you're coming from there. At that age, it's hard to get what you want when your parents have another idea.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could see where you're coming from there. At that age, it's hard to get what you want when your parents have another idea.
Reminds me of when we tried to go see Tarzan opening weekend but the tickets were sold out until later that evening, so we waited another week. As we were walking away, I suggested South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut as an alternative because I saw the banner hanging there and Mom went "No" immediately, and being a stupid kid I went "BUT WHY NOOOOOT".

All I saw was a cartoon, and I wanted to see a cartoon movie, but for some reason my mom wouldn't let me see that one, and I had no idea why because it looked like The Simpsons and I liked The Simpsons. I didn't throw a fit, though, but it still took me several years to realize that just because something is animated doesn't mean it's kid-friendly.

So guess it just depends.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1309621
So that soft opening of Disney Springs is going really fucking well
Karens...karens everywhere. I can already imagine some of the conversations security tried to have with these people:

"Miss you need to wear your mas-"
"SIRsiryouareinmaipersonalspace"
"I understand but it's my job t-"
"No youknowwha it's not. It's NAWT-"
"It's my job to help the park from contracting the disease!"
"It i-it is NOT your job to comerean haRASS ME and my child thisisharassmentyoudontgetotellmewhatodo"
"Miss..."
"youdontgetotellmewhatodo no youdontgetotellmewhatodo no youdontgeto tell my CHIL whatodo this is HARASSMENY and we will not standforit."

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1309621
So that soft opening of Disney Springs is going really fucking well
The bottom right with the guy peeling his mask off to take photos. When the parks open up again everyone's going to be doing that to take photos at Disney World.
Karens...karens everywhere. I can already imagine some of the conversations security tried to have with these people:

"Miss you need to wear your mas-"
"SIRsiryouareinmaipersonalspace"
"I understand but it's my job t-"
"No youknowwha it's not. It's NAWT-"
"It's my job to help the park from contracting the disease!"
"It i-it is NOT your job to comerean haRASS ME and my child thisisharassmentyoudontgetotellmewhatodo"
"Miss..."
"youdontgetotellmewhatodo no youdontgetotellmewhatodo no youdontgeto tell my CHIL whatodo this is HARASSMENY and we will not standforit."
This is also going to be way worse when the parks proper open up. Megakarens who go ballistic at disney because they spent so much money that everything has to go perfectly just as they planned, no matter what those damn kids or cast members think, are already incredibly common. It's going to suck to have to be one of the employees in the park trying to get one of these people to put their masks back on. Would probably get a cunty Facebook post written about how the Disney CM stood LESS THAN SIX FEET away from poor Karen while she did have a mask (so who was the one who really wasn't complying??) and HARASSED her in front of little Timmy.

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
The replies to that post were hilarious ngl, people were getting on the photographer for photographing children, and while under normal times its concerning, there’s nothing being said about the children being there at all. The youngest look no older than a year old.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Would probably get a cunty Facebook post written about how the Disney CM stood LESS THAN SIX FEET away from poor Karen while she did have a mask (so who was the one who really wasn't complying??) and HARASSED her in front of little Timmy.
And in that same post, she links a video of her interaction with the poor CM and you see that she's getting right up in his space and the phone is, like a foot away from his face. Then in the Facebook comments, when people point it out she'll say "My PHONE was two feet away from him thank you very much and yknow just for the record I myself was standing six feet away from him but yknow haters on the Internet are gonna twist their stories around to see what they wanna believe :smug:"

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
The replies to that post were hilarious ngl, people were getting on the photographer for photographing children, and while under normal times its concerning, there’s nothing being said about the children being there at all. The youngest look no older than a year old.
It has some pretty interesting implications from what we see. Children aren't required to wear masks? Pretty interesting when a large percentage of the visitors are families with children.

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
It has some pretty interesting implications from what we see. Children aren't required to wear masks? Pretty interesting when a large percentage of the visitors are families with children.
Pretty sure everyone is required to wear them. Powerleveling for a sec but I work at a supermarket and see a lot of parents, with masks, come in with their children, without masks or just with masks around their necks. I chalk it up to parents giving up enforcing them to wear it after the kids whine one too many times about it. Young kids aren’t really going to understand why they’re wearing an uncomfortable thing on their face. But that’s even more reason not to take them anywhere if they’re too young to understand why keeping it on is important

Disney World's never going to reopen, is it?
They should’ve never started opening the smaller areas like Springs because people are going to expect the parks to open soon. Rides meant to sit 18 people per car are going to be limited to six to accommodate social distancing; those lines are gonna be hellish. There’s no way to stand six feet apart walking through Main Street. Logistically theres no way this is going to work.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there's probably going to be a reopen date for Disney World today, Uni just got the local commissars to okay June 5 for general public with passholders and cast before that
edit- update with other local podunk places proposing to open as early as today
EYkJXpOWsAIlFBi.jpg
no word about when/if Disney does their presentation but I had seen something earlier today saying they were expected to do theirs today

Last edited:

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
They should’ve never started opening the smaller areas like Springs because people are going to expect the parks to open soon. Rides meant to sit 18 people per car are going to be limited to six to accommodate social distancing; those lines are gonna be hellish. There’s no way to stand six feet apart walking through Main Street. Logistically theres no way this is going to work
If I were to guess, I’m going to assume that they are going to have a strict limit on the number of tickets they sell for each day, and probably ditch the park hopper option. And maybe only have one or two of the parks open at a time. Taking such precautions might mitigate things like long lines, but at what capacity would they allow the parks to reach?

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
If I were to guess, I’m going to assume that they are going to have a strict limit on the number of tickets they sell for each day, and probably ditch the park hopper option. And maybe only have one or two of the parks open at a time. Taking such precautions might mitigate things like long lines, but at what capacity would they allow the parks to reach?
I can’t remember what is considered capacity for Disneyland alone, honestly, but there has been day that they’ve cut off people from coming in on a regular day.

Tags
None