Votes: 18 3.8%
  • A slow death

Votes: 364 77.8%

• Total voters

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
The parks have signs and the website all say :
“An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Disney Springs you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.”

Trying not to be liable when this goes bad.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I can’t remember what is considered capacity for Disneyland alone, honestly, but there has been day that they’ve cut off people from coming in on a regular day.
That used to happen only when lines exceeded wait times of three hours, though. God knows what the new capacity will be, but I'd be afraid about not getting in within an hour of opening. I don't know if it'll really change ride wait times since they won't be filled up now. Unless you have a huge-ass family and you all get on Splash Mountain (or Space Mountain, or the Matterhorn).

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, we had to watch a school bus safety rap, which I've tried to track down on YouTube with no avail. It was on the same par as "Don't Copy That Floppy!", only with nonthreatening 90's hip hop raps about riding a bus.
Could try asking https://animehel.blogspot.com/ for a copy thou I have no clue if they would respond. Despite the name they do have a fuk ton of non anime weirdness from the 30ies to present day. Including an assortment of vintage Disney odds and ends.

Last edited:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
local media crunches existing numbers to speculate about a Disney World reopening plan to kill time until there's an official proposal on the table

also Orange County's head has signed off on Uni's plan for opening to the general public on the 5th, and all the podunk attractions, now it's up to the governor who's already approved Legoland opening on the first, so this will probably light a fire under the mouse's ass, also looks like Funspot's already reopened today too

edit- I haven't heard specifically that Gov has signed off on it, but Uni is announcing officially it's general admission on the 5th, cast on the first, passholders on the 3rd

Last edited:

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Isnt there an episode about two moms? Lord knows how to handle that one

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Disney World's never going to reopen, is it?
I'm glad I made one last visit there not too long ago, 2015, before all this went down.

But that was just Magic Kingdom, it's been longer since I've been to the other parks, in the case of EPCOT it's actually been close to 20 years in fact.

What sucks is there was supposed to be some big celebration for their 50th anniversary next year, wasn't there? Who knows if things will be back to normal even in 2021.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad I made one last visit there not too long ago, 2015, before all this went down.

But that was just Magic Kingdom, it's been longer since I've been to the other parks, in the case of EPCOT it's actually been close to 20 years in fact.

What sucks is there was supposed to be some big celebration for their 50th anniversary next year, wasn't there? Who knows if things will be back to normal even in 2021.
I'm pretty certain we'll have normality in 2021.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
local media says Orange County mayor says he expects to hear from Disney World about re-opening plans sometime this week

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have they put the Ewok movies and The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles on Disney+ yet?
No. Not even the Droids cartoon or Clone Wars by Genndy Tartakovsky.
Some are claiming its because they're not part of the "One true canon" of Disney, despite that Lego Star Wars shit is on there, but only the post-Disney stuff (Edit: apparently the lego stuff is canon under Disney too, so I guess its only Disney-Canon stuff allowed).

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the feet was a nick/pedo thing.

So one issue with streaming services is that they want everything under one brand which is stupid there is a reason disney had touchstone pictures and miramax labels to release stuff outside of the "disney brand"

It woulda worked better if they basically copied cable and had "genric label tech streaming service aka cable" >place holder name for all none walt disney branded content like lucas film etc > super fun disney shit.

Trying to flatten a huge library of film and tv that span wide range topic and age levels to a kid friendly brand is just stupid.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. Not even the Droids cartoon or Clone Wars by Genndy Tartakovsky.
Some are claiming its because they're not part of the "One true canon" of Disney, despite that Lego Star Wars shit is on there, but only the post-Disney stuff (Edit: apparently the lego stuff is canon under Disney too, so I guess its only Disney-Canon stuff allowed).
Shit.

I thought the feet was a nick/pedo thing.

So one issue with streaming services is that they want everything under one brand which is stupid there is a reason disney had touchstone pictures and miramax labels to release stuff outside of the "disney brand"

It woulda worked better if they basically copied cable and had "genric label tech streaming service aka cable" >place holder name for all none walt disney branded content like lucas film etc > super fun disney shit.

Trying to flatten a huge library of film and tv that span wide range topic and age levels to a kid friendly brand is just stupid.
And as we've seen from the examples already mentioned in this thread, they never learn.

Tags
None