• Hunchback 2

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A slow death

Votes: 394 78.2%

• Total voters

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
Jude Law is playing Hook in the Peter Pan live action adaptation.

I'm sorry but the 2003 one is best along with Hook
To play Captain Hook properly you need to be a ham actor. The best Hooks, after all, were Hans Conried and Tim Curry - both of whom were supreme ham actors. Even Dustin Hoffman kind of got that right.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly Disney World isn’t testing the people who work there before they open. They’re expected to go back to work no matter what.

Boy, is this turning into a shitshow.
Yep and the sites people go to for info the really really obessive ones like Disboards are deleting any negative post and calling all the news on it "click bait"

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
Must bring this back as no one is talking about it.

Excuse me, What? What is this? Who asked for it?
What themes of the Lion King can be applied to presumably black culture? I am assuming they want it to be woke, yet the source material is one of preserving land and halting immigration if we are to go by the liberal view. This album is likely going to become the most unintentionally racist thing in existence given the context. It also does not help that it begins like a bad adult film with multiple shirtless black men. All you need is Piper Perri in the middle.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Gun
kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder what Steven Lisberger thinks of all this, but I suppose that's pretty obvious.
Disney+ has a series on the props of different live action movies with Tron being one of it’s episodes. The show host visits Lisberger and it shows how absolutely jaded he is today. He lives in some secluded property out in the hills woodcarving. All the Tron items he had to show were ads and random merch he hadn’t looked at in 30 years that were tossed into a box and stuffed into storage. Pretty much every other episode has the movie’s crew and actors look at costume pieces and props as if they were reuniting with a long lost friend and the juxtaposition with him was really something.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disney+ has a series on the props of different live action movies with Tron being one of it’s episodes. The show host visits Lisberger and it shows how absolutely jaded he is today. He lives in some secluded property out in the hills woodcarving. All the Tron items he had to show were ads and random merch he hadn’t looked at in 30 years that were tossed into a box and stuffed into storage. Pretty much every other episode has the movie’s crew and actors look at costume pieces and props as if they were reuniting with a long lost friend and the juxtaposition with him was really something.
Poor Lisberger, Hollywood really took it's toll on him.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
To play Captain Hook properly you need to be a ham actor. The best Hooks, after all, were Hans Conried and Tim Curry - both of whom were supreme ham actors. Even Dustin Hoffman kind of got that right.
Dustin Hoffman was so good, he made me forget every flaw that movie has. I love him as Hook.

Hans Conreid and Tim Curry though are pure gold. When you give Hook to the right actor, its magic.

For some reason, I am picturing what a Nicholas Cage Captain Hook would be like.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I am picturing what a Nicholas Cage Captain Hook would be like.
YUUUUU WANNA SEE HOOK HANDED? I'LL SHOW YOU HOOK HANDED!

unrelated footage of ducks at Disney World presumably from today

Attachments

Tags
None