Disney General - The saddest fandom on Earth

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Which is Better

• Chicken Little

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • Hunchback 2

Votes: 21 3.9%
  • A slow death

Votes: 414 77.7%

• Total voters

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Going through twitter responses some poor spergs actually think the screen writers are gonna cram S.E.A in to this.

S.E.A is a fictional adventurer's club that is referenced across the parks. Members include Albert Falls from the OG Jungle Cruise, Harrison Hightower from Japan’s Tower of Terror, Henry Mystic from China’s Mystic Manor, Mary Oceaneer who owns the crashed boat in one of the water parks in WDW (lol), and Indiana fucking Jones.
That's exactly what they should do though if they want this to be another Pirates like franchise.

I love the whole old timey adventure genre and just recently I watched the movie Orphan from the same director which was way better than I expected, so color me cautiously optimistic?

In fact if I may sperg out a bit I know people are getting a little tired of "cinematic universes" and modern Disney is a sketchy prospect, but I see a lot of potential in making ride based movies their own little interconnected universe, you could grandfather in the Pirates movies as being this world and a sequel to Jungle Cruise could maybe take place on Typhoon Lagoon and if hopefully Guillermo Del Toro can get his Haunted Mansion reboot off the ground, a sequel to that could maybe involve the Tower of Terror.

Hire me Disney!

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Kurosaki Ichigo

Super Sp00ky
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what they should do though if they want this to be another Pirates like franchise.

I love the whole old timey adventure genre and just recently I watched the movie Orphan from the same director which was way better than I expected, so color me cautiously optimistic?

In fact if I may sperg out a bit I know people are getting a little tired of "cinematic universes" and modern Disney is a sketchy prospect, but I see a lot of potential in making ride based movies their own little interconnected universe, you could grandfather in the Pirates movies as being this world and a sequel to Jungle Cruise could maybe take place on Typhoon Lagoon and if hopefully Guillermo Del Toro can get his Haunted Mansion reboot off the ground, a sequel to that could maybe involve the Tower of Terror.

Hire me Disney!
Fuck there’s suggestions that Pirates is connected to Mansion at least at Disneyland. Idk how they’d be able to pull that together with the existing Pirates movie but I’d love to see someone competent try.

rotollo

IT JUST WORKS FOR MICROSOFT
kiwifarms.net

Hire me Disney!
Indiana Jones and the Perplexing Pleasure Island when?

Reactions: Dom Cruise

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason why Rocky Horror is the only exception?
Rocky Horror fans are beyond execeptional.
Because the LGBT community would be outraged.
last I heard Rocky Horror was on the official shitlist because they said mean words doing callbacks, but that was like, ten years ago when I stopped paying attention

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if youtube-dl works on it and people suck and pirating it I might do a dine-and-dash for a month

Tags
None