Disturbing, and / or Dark Animated Movies and Shows - Animations you have seen that may not be very child friendly.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
I got the idea to make this thread after seeing some sperging from Bronytard Jerry Peet about how cartoons should only be sunshine and rainbows. I found this funny, and decided to show a few very adult themed and some even disturbing cartoons made over the years.

Based on the George Orwell book of the same name, animal Farm is an allegory and criticism of Stalinism.

Barefoot Gen is about the American atomic bombing of Hiroshima. And it's graphic. So watch at your own peril.

Watership down is a childrens movie about the circle of life. Much fluffy cute animal death and nightmare fuel ensues. Sorry about this particular video, it's the only one I could find. You can rent it for $3 on YouTube, and I've heard OBS is good for booting.

Now, this next one is pretty fucking bad if you're an animal lover, particularly dogs. I found a version on YouTube that is the movie without the credits and opening song, but it's so heavily edited it doesn't impact the same. I recently acquired a digital copy. If you want me to upload the thing direct to the thread tell me.

It's also on Amazon if you prefer to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/Plague-Dogs-Blu-ray-John-Hurt/dp/B077697M7H/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1547314768&sr=8-1&keywords=plague+dogs&linkCode=sl1&tag=thefangirl05-20&linkId=21b882c109196f258bbefc10886c75da&language=en_US

So how about you guys? What kind of stuff have you seen in the world of animation that isn't really kid friendly? Graphic violence, extremely dark themes, grotesque and even terrifying animations. I am eager to see what you guys dig up.

Edit: Post some links if you can.

Last edited:

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
Not animation (yet), but there was this one obscure comic I read about called Sonichu. Apparently a Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog crossover on the surface, and aimed at children.... Or so the creepy author claimed, until it became obvious he was using it solely as his outlet for his confusing, disturbing, and outright warped sexuality, among other things, like inserting his own daily drama and using it to enact deeply disturbing acts of revenge, including, but not limited to slander, torture, outright murder, stalking, genocide, totalitarianism, and even dark magic that spits directly in the face of our Lord Jesus, despite initially claiming to upload old fashioned God-fearing Christian values.

Rumors are circulating that Nintendo or even Sega could possibly be interested in licensing this evil, evil abomination of fiction.... to further corrupt our youth.
May the Lord bless us.

Last edited:

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net

The whole idea of Unlimited Blade Works is pretty dark especially in it's defeatist sort of approach to Shirou's future. Ultimately he knows he'll never be happy. He knows that reaching his ideal will ensure his misery and yet he feels he must do it for the sake of humanity. Don't even get me started on what his Reality Marble says about his twisted personality. It's basically a story about a kid dealing with survivor's guilt in a really unhealthy way.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino