DNC Primaries 2020 Megathread -

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Timcast vid on it:

Washington Examiner Article:

Beto takes Campaign to Mexico to meet with Asylum Seekers

Presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke traveled to Ciudad Juárez, Mexico on Sunday to meet with migrants who were "turned away" from the southern U.S border.

The former Democratic Texas congressman, whose district was on the border, said he was meeting with the migrants because they are people who are "directly impacted by Donald Trump’s cruel and inhumane policies," according to the Associated Press.

The purpose of the trip, the campaign claimed, is to "shed light on the desperate circumstances those who are seeking asylum and refuge are fleeing, and the conditions these families and individuals are forced to endure when they’ve been turned away from our borders."

This is O'Rourke's first trip to Mexico as a presidential hopeful, and the first international trip of a Democratic candidate during the campaign.
Breitbart Article:

Democrat presidential hopeful Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) traveled to Juárez, Mexico Wednesday, where he assisted asylum seekers across the Santa Fe bridge into El Paso, Texas, according to reporters who accompanied Booker.

In a video shared to Twitter this afternoon, Booker is shown holding up a child and hugging him as he arrived with him in El Paso.

“I’m going to fight for these five folks and do everything I can to see that they get fairly evaluated,” Booker said after he arrived in El Paso. “This is a long process that they’re now engaged in and I’m gonna make sure my office does the right thing…”

When speaking to reporters, Booker also took aim at President Donald Trump and claimed he was to blame for the “horrible things” that are taking place at the border.

“It’s given me a greater conviction, a greater sense of determination, to fix this broken system and to correct the horrible things that Donald Trump is doing from the executive office,” Booker said. “I believe that the next president can transform this system to make it safer and stronger as a nation…”

“This is an issue where we should be doing things so dramatically differently, it could affirm our safety and security as well as our values,” Booker added.

Booker’s visit to Mexico comes just days after 2020 Democrat presidential hopeful Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke traveled to the country to visit with migrants not admitted to the U.S. at the southern border.
I don't have anything witty to say about this beyond the joke in the topics. The insanity pretty much speaks for itself.

JohnDoe

It's only gay if the volleyballs touch, bro!
kiwifarms.net
Pretty amusing that some calling the loudest for Trump to be arrested for fake crimes are committing real ones as campaign stunts. Good job demonstrating to everyone your hypocrisy and the system's bias. I'm sure that won't negatively affect your chances in 2020.

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
Joke's on them. Mexicans are often devout Catholics that hate everything the neo Democratic party stands for. Good job trying to encourage more people to run over here though. Can we just start mass migrating to Mexico with our guns and take care of the cartel problem ourselves so these people don't have that excuse anymore? Sure, some people will miss their meth, homebrew Quaalude, nose candy, and Mexican brick weed, but it'll even out.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joke's on them. Mexicans are often devout Catholics that hate everything the neo Democratic party stands for. Good job trying to encourage more people to run over here though. Can we just start mass migrating to Mexico with our guns and take care of the cartel problem ourselves so these people don't have that excuse anymore? Sure, some people will miss their meth, homebrew Quaalude, nose candy, and Mexican brick weed, but it'll even out.
Can we get rid of this "Mexicans r natural conservatives" meme? They vote 95% Democrat for gibs like nogs do which is why they want them here so badly.

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty amusing that some calling the loudest for Trump to be arrested for fake crimes are committing real ones as campaign stunts. Good job demonstrating to everyone your hypocrisy and the system's bias. I'm sure that won't negatively affect your chances in 2020.
Trump lose in 2020. News say so.

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
Can we get rid of this "Mexicans r natural conservatives" meme? They vote 95% Democrat for gibs like nogs do which is why they want them here so badly.

That does make sense. The ones that tightly hold their beliefs probably wouldn't wanna wander over here. What I meant mostly is that they're trying to lure more over. There's lots that won't go for that shit. The ones who want freebies were gonna try to come anyway and definitely won't vote against their own interests (They will vote democrat) regardless of how much they might hate the rest of the policies. The ones I've known that came here legally and actually assimilate do tend to vote republican though.

Last edited:

ConfederateIrishman

kiwifarms.net
That does make sense. The ones that tightly hold their beliefs probably wouldn't wanna wander over here. What I meant mostly is that they're trying to lure more over. There's lots that won't go for that shit. The ones who want freebies were gonna try to come anyway and definitely won't vote against their own interests regardless of how much they might hate the rest of the policies. The ones I've known that came here legally and actually assimilate do tend to vote republican though.
The Mexicans that don't want gibs are not the ones migrating; It is their lowest castes that are flooding America

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino