DNC Primaries 2020 Megathread -

farts_meller

kiwifarms.net
Warren digs her hole deeper:

Fauxcahontas Dances in the Blood: Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Sunday vowed to do everything within her executive power to usher in new gun controls if elected president, in the wake of shootings in Texas and Ohio over the weekend that left at least 29 people dead and dozens more injured. “I will do everything I can by executive order, but I will also lead on the argument of getting rid of the filibuster so that by a majority we can do what the American people have sent us there to do,” the Massachusetts Democrat and 2020 presidential candidate said on MSNBC. “The filibuster is blocking action on guns.” “On the first day that I’m president, the Republicans want to try to block things, then we get rid of the filibuster and we go with a majority vote,” she said... “One of the things we know that we could do is we could step up more on background checks, for example. We could do more on funding for research into gun violence,” Ms. Warren said. “There are places where we could do more, and I will use everything possible that is available to the president of the United States to lead on gun safety.” … (For authorities to have determined as quickly as they did that the murderer in El Paso acquired his rifle legally, I assume that they traced it and found records that he'd cleared a background check. Arguably, the only way that “stepping up more on background checks” could make a dent is by adding a costly mental-health evaluation. However, one psychiatrist on the list has told me that mental-health professionals cannot reliably predict whether a person will become violent beyond 24 hours and sociopaths and psychopaths are typically very skilled at lying. As to doing “what the American people have sent us there to do,” nowhere that it's been put on the ballot have Bloombergers been able to muster anything near their claim of 90% support for “universal” background checks.)
Notes SP Wenger.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Also eliminating filibuster, - "We're going to remove a roadblock that keeps US from implementing OUR laws, which will NEVER be used against us like how the Republicans wrestled the supreme court away from us by simple majority. And if Republicans somehow do manage to turn it against us, we'll howl about how they're fascists not respecting the wishes of the people and send our youth into the streets to beat the old white guys up!"

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Also eliminating filibuster, - "We're going to remove a roadblock that keeps US from implementing OUR laws, which will NEVER be used against us like how the Republicans wrestled the supreme court away from us by simple majority. And if Republicans somehow do manage to turn it against us, we'll howl about how they're fascists not respecting the wishes of the people and send our youth into the streets to beat the old white guys up!"
I always find it fascinating that the Leftist response to our Legal and Political institutions being hollowed out isn't to stop and reverse course but instead to declare "Just dig the hole deeper!" nothing bad can come of it!
Abolish the Electoral College! Pack the courts! Remove judges we disagree with! Overrule the Constitution!
I don't know what about being a Progressive makes someone stop believing in cause and effect or consequences beyond the immediate future but it's been nothing short of a disaster.

Last edited:

Trust Me I Know

Not actually a monster. Or a Michael Stipe.
kiwifarms.net

Fauxcahontas Dances in the Blood: Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Sunday vowed to do everything within her executive power to usher in new gun controls if elected president, in the wake of shootings in Texas and Ohio over the weekend that left at least 29 people dead and dozens more injured. “I will do everything I can by executive order, but I will also lead on the argument of getting rid of the filibuster so that by a majority we can do what the American people have sent us there to do,” the Massachusetts Democrat and 2020 presidential candidate said on MSNBC. “The filibuster is blocking action on guns.” “On the first day that I’m president, the Republicans want to try to block things, then we get rid of the filibuster and we go with a majority vote,” she said... “One of the things we know that we could do is we could step up more on background checks, for example. We could do more on funding for research into gun violence,” Ms. Warren said. “There are places where we could do more, and I will use everything possible that is available to the president of the United States to lead on gun safety.” … (For authorities to have determined as quickly as they did that the murderer in El Paso acquired his rifle legally, I assume that they traced it and found records that he'd cleared a background check. Arguably, the only way that “stepping up more on background checks” could make a dent is by adding a costly mental-health evaluation. However, one psychiatrist on the list has told me that mental-health professionals cannot reliably predict whether a person will become violent beyond 24 hours and sociopaths and psychopaths are typically very skilled at lying. As to doing “what the American people have sent us there to do,” nowhere that it's been put on the ballot have Bloombergers been able to muster anything near their claim of 90% support for “universal” background checks.)
Notes SP Wenger.
I wonder if the Injuns wish they had AR-15s when the wypipo came?

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
IMHO, Yang and Buttigieg are the only two sensible candidates at this point in time. I don’t agree with them on several issues, but they’re pragmatic enough for me to throw my support behind them.

Which means, of course, they’re going to get steamrolled by what the DNC establishment and far-left progtards want.
lol you're never going to get your yang's worth of neetbux

MementoMalum

Penance will be paid... in this life or the next.
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 6.07.19 PM.png

The other 8 qualified for the debate so far: (in order by alphabetical last name)
  1. Joe Biden
  2. Cory Booker
  3. Pete Buttigieg
  4. Kamala Harris
  5. Amy Klobuchar
  6. Beto O’Rourke
  7. Bernie Sanders
  8. Elizabeth Warren
Let me take this moment to once again express my befuddlement as to how Beto is still in this. He's polling at 0.4%, he has the personal charisma of a drowning giraffe, and he's a white guy pretending to be a Hispanic.

The rest are the expected ones, but I am hoping that Marianne "The Dark Pyschic" Williamson makes it, and of course Tulsi "Kiwi Farms' Mommy" Gabbard. Hopefully they will fit on one night so we don't have two nights of autistic content again. My braincells can only take so much.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
I was in Charleston, SC for a couple of days last week. I noticed a Tulsi billboard and a bunch of lawn signs in the West Ashley area. I only saw one Bernie yard sign. In comparison, during the 2016 primary season, the same area was full of Bernie signs. I guess the "Russian bots" have unlimited funding if they can afford to buy homes in SC just to put up yard signs supporting Tulsi Gabbard. The media certainly isn't lying when they smear all of her supporters as Russians, no way, they would never do that.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
So apparently...Burnass Slanders was on the JRE recently:

I see a lot of people sucking his dick in the comments.
When don't they suck his dick? He's always using the same old talking points that appeal to people with a teenage outlook on life. Free shit, Fuck rich people, dude weed lmao, orange man bad and $15 for burger flipping. He's popular to the lazy entitled new age hippies of America and unfortunately there's alot.
They'll always ignore the fact Bernie sold himself out to Hillary last election and is rich (you know the people he claims to hate) and it's gonna be funny when he loses again.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Notes SP Wenger.
The only thing I want Warren to do with guns is kill herself.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
I always find it fascinating that the Leftist response to our Legal and Political institutions being hollowed out isn't to stop and reverse course but instead to declare "Just dig the hole deeper!" nothing bad can come of it!
Abolish the Electoral College! Pack the courts! Remove judges we disagree with! Overrule the Constitution!
I don't know what about being a Progressive makes someone stop believing in cause and effect or consequences beyond the immediate future but it's been nothing short of a disaster.
This is what made me cackle with glee when that smirking fuck Harry Reid decided to use the "nuclear option" to get his way on a Justice appointment...and the Republicans have since engaged in a rolling nuclear bombardment of all things that the Democrats keep holy (judicial appointments, as just one example).

What is it Hamburger Harper once said? "You made your bed, now get fucked in it"?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino