DNC Primaries 2020 Megathread -

BR55

kiwifarms.net
This is what made me cackle with glee when that smirking fuck Harry Reid decided to use the "nuclear option" to get his way on a Justice appointment...and the Republicans have since engaged in a rolling nuclear bombardment of all things that the Democrats keep holy (judicial appointments, as just one example).

What is it Hamburger Harper once said? "You made your bed, now get fucked in it"?
The thought process goes something like this "They'll never use this against us, because we'll never lose!".
Of course once it does get used against you it becomes an unbelievable atrocity because double standards are the only standards Democrats have.

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
The thought process goes something like this "They'll never use this against us, because we'll never lose!".
Of course once it does get used against you it becomes an unbelievable atrocity because double standards are the only standards Democrats have.
Kind of like how Hillary didn't campaign in the "midwest firewall" and President Trump won through it. Just in case of Madam Inevitable losing, the powers that be already had the Russian conspiracy thing to kneecap the Trump presidency on the night Hillary Clinton lost and sprung it into action. They laid the seeds of the attack all summer and sprung it into action first thing in the morning following the election. "Anybody who doesn't accept a free and fair election is an un-American threat to democracy." Just think about all the cocky shit they did to demoralize Donald Trump and people who would vote for them when they thought the 40 state landslide for Hillary was "inevitable", like ask those people to "vow" and "pledge" to "respect the results of a free and fair election." But Russiagate isn't a kooky hitjob, its a righteous cause.

There isn't a single candidate out of over 20 who has ever said anything more than the party line on Russia hoaxing even after its gone up in smoke. I bet at the next debate, a bunch of candidates will ball-wash Mueller and say something like, "I support the impeachment of President Trump, and if we can't get him in office, vote for me so we can retaliate after we beat him!"

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Kind of like how Hillary didn't campaign in the "midwest firewall" and President Trump won through it. Just in case of Madam Inevitable losing, the powers that be already had the Russian conspiracy thing to kneecap the Trump presidency on the night Hillary Clinton lost and sprung it into action. They laid the seeds of the attack all summer and sprung it into action first thing in the morning following the election. "Anybody who doesn't accept a free and fair election is an un-American threat to democracy." Just think about all the cocky shit they did to demoralize Donald Trump and people who would vote for them when they thought the 40 state landslide for Hillary was "inevitable", like ask those people to "vow" and "pledge" to "respect the results of a free and fair election." But Russiagate isn't a kooky hitjob, its a righteous cause.

There isn't a single candidate out of over 20 who has ever said anything more than the party line on Russia hoaxing even after its gone up in smoke. I bet at the next debate, a bunch of candidates will ball-wash Mueller and say something like, "I support the impeachment of President Trump, and if we can't get him in office, vote for me so we can retaliate after we beat him!"
I'm curious to see what the excuse will be the second time around.
I wouldn't put it past them to go back to the Muh Russia well because theres already an established horde of drones ready to believe that.
Or maybe they'll just junk the Russian angel entirely and claim that Trump just rigged it on his own because they have no fucking shame.
Whatever the explanation for losing again will be, you can count on it not being their fault.

farts_meller

kiwifarms.net
Also applies to unilateral disarmament, AKA "gun control". Even lefty crime victims tend to buy guns, especially rape victims. I know this because I used to sell guns retail. Our biggest submachine gun customer was https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_DeJoria (apologies, link drop-down !s broken on phone) he relocated from Hawaii to Texas so he could carry.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I was in Charleston, SC for a couple of days last week. I noticed a Tulsi billboard and a bunch of lawn signs in the West Ashley area. I only saw one Bernie yard sign. In comparison, during the 2016 primary season, the same area was full of Bernie signs. I guess the "Russian bots" have unlimited funding if they can afford to buy homes in SC just to put up yard signs supporting Tulsi Gabbard. The media certainly isn't lying when they smear all of her supporters as Russians, no way, they would never do that.
"If you don't support our chosen candidate then the Russians win" is the new "if you don't support the war in Iraq then the terrorists win". I'm surprised the dems haven't busted out a daily "Russian interference" color chart. Uh-oh, we went from yellow to red today! Better ban all the disagreement from Facebook just to be safe!

Honest Coyote

P.S. It wasn't the pitbulls
kiwifarms.net
IMHO, Yang and Buttigieg are the only two sensible candidates at this point in time. I don’t agree with them on several issues, but they’re pragmatic enough for me to throw my support behind them.

Which means, of course, they’re going to get steamrolled by what the DNC establishment and far-left progtards want.
Yang is an insane economically illiterate literally who, who accidently hits on a few interesting side points. He's a cyberpunk Matthew Lesko trapped in the body of an Asian ambien addict.

https://youtu.be/uZt9qVHtjCQ

He should at least wear the riddler suit, maybe then they'd let him speak at the debates.

Buttigeg is a flavor of the month token who is basically all the problems of any other Clintonista without the charisma or skill. He has no real plans or ideas, and can't even play the gay "woke" card since white gay is seen as 'diet straight white man' by the secretly homophobic elements of the far left they're all catering to, and he's not brave enough to tell them to fuck off. Instead he embraces idpol as hard as he can, in the failed style of Hillary herself. He thinks he can win as the bland center around which a collective can all rally.

The problem with his strategy is the disparate identities that make up his leftist collective hate each other more than white men, they're just less public about it. Maybe he realizes it, maybe he doesn't. He's certainly doing the time honored method of the Clintons, and papering over any differences with the promise of gibs. Check out his twitter: it's either "come together, right now, over me" or promising something to someone.

His image as moderate and thoughtful is nothing more than media framing and support from the Clinton clique in the DNC. If he were forced to talk policy, it'd be apparent that he's just another sad middle aged gay man stuck in the 90's. The only reason he hasn't plunged to the ground like Icarus is that he hasn't done anything memorable enough to really even criticize, he's just sort of there. Hopefully they'll throw him away now that pride season is over; like any gay man, I'm sure he understands that novelty becomes tackiness if you hang on too long.

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net
Yang is an insane economically illiterate literally who, who accidently hits on a few interesting side points. He's a cyberpunk Matthew Lesko trapped in the body of an Asian ambien addict.

He should at least wear the riddler suit, maybe then they'd let him speak at the debates.

Buttigeg is a flavor of the month token who is basically all the problems of any other Clintonista without the charisma or skill.
doesn't matter what Buttigeg does. All trump has to do is call him butt plug and it be the end of him

OmniousAttributer

Mi mi mi
kiwifarms.net

Buttigeg is a flavor of the month token who is basically all the problems of any other Clintonista without the charisma or skill. He has no real plans or ideas, and can't even play the gay "woke" card since white gay is seen as 'diet straight white man' by the secretly homophobic elements of the far left they're all catering to, and he's not brave enough to tell them to fuck off. Instead he embraces idpol as hard as he can, in the failed style of Hillary herself. He thinks he can win as the bland center around which a collective can all rally.

The problem with his strategy is the disparate identities that make up his leftist collective hate each other more than white men, they're just less public about it. Maybe he realizes it, maybe he doesn't. He's certainly doing the time honored method of the Clintons, and papering over any differences with the promise of gibs. Check out his twitter: it's either "come together, right now, over me" or promising something to someone.

His image as moderate and thoughtful is nothing more than media framing and support from the Clinton clique in the DNC. If he were forced to talk policy, it'd be apparent that he's just another sad middle aged gay man stuck in the 90's. The only reason he hasn't plunged to the ground like Icarus is that he hasn't done anything memorable enough to really even criticize, he's just sort of there. Hopefully they'll throw him away now that pride season is over; like any gay man, I'm sure he understands that novelty becomes tackiness if you hang on too long.
Lmao fuck establishment and fuck society.

#yangbuck.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

The most concrete thing I keep hearing about Buttigieg is that he's an incompetent mayor who fucked South Bend into the ground and basically expects to coast on the gay card as if this is the 90s and Will & Grace is still the most transgressive show on the air. I guess his shitty mayoral streak doesn't get more attention because no one ever gives a fuck about anything that happens in the state of Indiana.

I like Yang's general idea of offering the yangbux as a voluntary alternative to most extant forms of social security and welfare programs, eliminating the huge cost and ineffectiveness of all that bureaucracy would be wonderful. I don't know how he would ever gain any ground on it though. That'd be a tough enough uphill battle with Congress in traditional politics, in the era of woke Democrats he might not even get that far because he'd be Epstein'd in the bathroom at his own inauguration party for daring to upset the powers that already decided it's Kamala's turn.

someone redpill me on kiwi's stance on the tulip grabber, i'm still playing catch up on a majority of the dem candidates but seems like she was the only one with the balls to call out google for their censorship

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
someone redpill me on kiwi's stance on the tulip grabber, i'm still playing catch up on a majority of the dem candidates but seems like she was the only one with the balls to call out google for their censorship
She's probably as reasonable a candidate as the party has at the moment (and would give Trump a run for his money in the general), but despite speaking all the right words and having good identity politics attributes to help her succeed in the primary she almost certainly won't be on the ticket because she's consistently against more middle eastern wars on behalf of our greatest ally.

The party establishment is shit-scared of her, too. She's been the most searched for candidate after each debate, which is why google banned her campaign's account after the first debate (which they are currently suing them over), and why the entire MSM is screeching about her "supporting Assad" after she btfo Kamala Harris in the last debate.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
That is a very diverse group of people, if I do say so myself.

It's as if the media keeps race-baiting people and has made our racial relations deteriorate over the past decade ...
If they didn’t do this, what would they report about? You don’t win journalism awards from stories about traffic accidents in Mt Orab Ohio! Think about all the young journalists out there whose shelves lack even a participation trophy! They lay awake at night, hoping that finally, the day will come that there is a mass shooting in their district! And THEY are the ones who get there first! Finally, a chance to show how caring and insightful they are to the voters! A chance to say that exceptionally insightful line they’ve been practicing in their head for so long!
Think of the journalists!

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
Iran, the country run by the damn mullahs? Iran USED to be a relatively secular country prior to the Iranian Revolution. Look at old pre-revolution pictures of Iranians and compare them to pictures of Iranians now; it like night and day. Iran ain't like Turkey my friend, they are just a slightly different breed of Islamic insanity than the Saudis.
Well, there are at least three synagoges and I don't know how many churches in Teheran alone, now let's see how many of them are in Saudia Arabia.... *crickets*

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino