DNC Primaries 2020 Megathread -

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The results of the NC special election are all you need to look at to realize that all this 2020 blue wave shit the media is pushing is them willfully refusing to learn their lesson from 2016. Any other year that election would have been in the bag, the opposing side was caught red handed cheating, the guy the republicans put out was a nobody linked to the one who got caught, and the Dem candidate was a fairly moderate military man. They really think they can stick to the old "lapdog media blitz and massive out of state cash infusion" trick that has been failing all of Trumps presidency. They're still convinced it was all a fluke. I don't think they're going to truely learn anything until Trump wins again in 2020.
Bishop won by four times more votes on lesser turnout than the first guy did with voter fraud.

And he was down double digits until Trump stepped in. The coattail effect is real. Trump and every Republican down ballot are gonna slaughter these motherfuckers when the God Emperor himself is actually on the top of the ballot.

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bishop won by four times more votes on lesser turnout than the first guy did with voter fraud.

And he was down double digits until Trump stepped in. The coattail effect is real. Trump and every Republican down ballot are gonna slaughter these motherfuckers when the God Emperor himself is actually on the top of the ballot.
I was going to include that but thought the post was getting a little longish. This is also a clear signal to all the holdout neocon never-Trump types: kiss the ring or lose your seat. The media can desperately spin it any which way it wants, but Trumps base is still there and still as active as ever.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I was going to include that but thought the post was getting a little longish. This is also a clear signal to all the holdout neocon never-Trump types: kiss the ring or lose your seat. The media can desperately spin it any which way it wants, but Trumps base is still there and still as active as ever.
I do enjoy this yet another difference between conservatives and liberals.

Conservatives make it known to neocons that they are no longer welcome and on their own they retire or decline to run for reelection.
Progressives have to primary neolibs because they won't give up power.

And the best part is that the GOP rejects end up with the Dems, but we don't get any of their trash!

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
"Democracy dies in darkness" sounds less like an ominous warning and more like a hollow threat from that rag every day......

The guy who can't beat Mr Explodey-eyeball on the primary level despite promising everyone everything for free somehow can beat the incumbent President? WHO are they polling? The animals at the National Zoo?!

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Democrat Debate: Andrew Yang to Do ‘Something No Candidate Has Ever Done’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/11/democrat-debate-andrew-yang-to-do-something-no-presidential-candidate-has-ever-done/

I'm calling it right now, Yang is going to the next debate wearing a chicken suit.

That's my bet.
as part of reaching out to Mexican voters he tries to follow in the steps of Angel Or Demon and Blue Demon jr by chucking a cinder block at one of his opponents

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: MementoMalum

ZMOT

kiwifarms.net
"Democracy dies in darkness" sounds less like an ominous warning and more like a hollow threat from that rag every day......
they can fuck right off with that MUH DEMOCRACY shit. in my country the "right" party is constantly declared "non-democratic", never mind elected legally. it's literally like saying will of the people only counts when it's the correct party.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
What do the LA times say? They were the only ones consistently predicting a slight edge for Trump last time.
As a fellow fan of their record, they haven't started their general election poll tracking (I believe with their system it'll start in late June), but they are doing a lot of polling related to the primary.

The highlight of that poll, to me, is the combination of Joe Biden having a comfortable 15 point lead over everyone else and 33% of likely primary voters not watching or paying attention to a single debate so far. Explains a lot, doesn't it? I wonder if that'll last all the way through the primary, or if once we're close to having to fill out ballots his numbers will take a hit now that people are paying attention.

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
it's that time again gentleman. Where the candidates try to out victim each other by mentioning black sons, their totally legit native american heritage, and totally legit hispanic roots.

Freya

kiwifarms.net
Which candidate is going to take a stand on abortions for undocumented transgender migrants?

This is WHO WE ARE as a country.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Which candidate is going to take a stand on abortions for undocumented transgender migrants?

This is WHO WE ARE as a country.
Given time we probably could have eased middle America into the idea of girldicks. A few positive media depictions, maybe a tv star, they were almost there.

Then the Democrats decided that little boys are actually little girls, and that anyone who disagrees is a nazi.

• Feels
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Caught the healthcare part of the debate, gotta love neolibs desperately trying to pull a Bernie. I'm conflicted I find our healthcare system asinine especially looking at the rest of the anglo-sphere. But I know first hand that obamacare didn't work for my family. When he got into office we were poor, by the time he left we were middle class and desperately trying to find coverage for my youngest sister because my mother would have to take a massive pay cut that would send us back to being poor just for her to get coverage. I would rather have cheaper meds by allowing competition and then go from there.

Free college bullshit is dumb to me, one of the reasons colleges are expensive is because schools spend insane amount of money making the schools look nice. Not to mention sports teams etc. Here's a idea use old run down building as schools. Quit treating college as a experience, it's not you're there to learn and then get a job.

My grandpa worked in factory from 15 to 62. He always said "Don't do what I did bud." "Go to school." Glad I did my research and didn't listen to him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino