DnD gaming group. -

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was actually just thinking about making a group with some friends off the forum as well.

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was asked if I'd like to play, and my answer is "Of course". At first I said I wanted to be a Druid, but I'm thinking of being a Cloistered Cleric, which is like a normal Cleric except less physical more magical.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't, accelarated classes are a bitch and can only handle one campaign at a time. If I did have time, I've been toying with the idea of being a spellcaster gnome of some sort.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Since it's my first time, I'm picking fighter because I don't really know any better.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
okay, Maaaaaybe I might play, its just I have to know the schedule. I've been toying around with the idea of a gnome cleric or maybe some sort of other spellcaster of some sort, I'll have to do some more research though. It's just the more I read about gnomes, the more they are becoming one of my favorite races for some odd reason.

teheviltwin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to play and I have a very flexible schedule but I'm not the most experienced player. I'd love to play a barbarian.

EDIT: Or I'll happily roll up whatever's missing for balance.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, but I think there is a paladin spell that gives you a silver beard that raises your AC

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I just made up my mind: Gnome Cleric it is! I just have to see what time will work. Thursday afternoons are optimal at the moment. If this is gonna be a long term one, I might have to figure out my fall schedule.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino