DnD gaming group. -

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
Everyone but Simon leveled up today by the way. However, new spells will have to wait until you can rest, as there are plenty more terrible things to happen.

Reactions: homerbeoulve

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sweet!!!

and wow, Ulfbert has been alpha as fuck lately. He better be sheathing that sword though cause otherwise he'll probably end up with an army of bastards by the end of the campaign. Then again...

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully we can all convince everyone to retreat... Dun filled me in on what happened while I was at work, yeeeeeah, I sort of had a feeling this was gonna happen considering the current dungeon setting and all...

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
Game may continue if we can figure out a new day of the week. If not, good run. if it continues, we will likely stop skyping, as I think we've hit the point where skype just slows the game down rather than helps it.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bgheff said:
Game may continue if we can figure out a new day of the week. If not, good run. if it continues, we will likely stop skyping, as I think we've hit the point where skype just slows the game down rather than helps it.
I'd actually like to stay on Skype if we can, my favorite part of D&D and table-topping is the talking with other players, and its more fun via voice.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was soooooooo anti-climatic and now I'm kinda sad, but yeah, I love voice, voice is awesome.

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:
It was soooooooo anti-climatic and now I'm kinda sad, but yeah, I love voice, voice is awesome.
Anti-climactic? We blew up an insane asylum and killed the tentacle dealie from beyond the stars. If it explodes, it's a climax.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Mauvman Shuffleboard said:
Fialovy said:
Anti-climactic? We blew up an insane asylum and killed the tentacle dealie from beyond the stars. If it explodes, it's a climax.
It was pretty awesome.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surtur said:
Mauvman Shuffleboard said:
Fialovy said:
It was pretty awesome.
It was radical.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah, that's pretty awesome, but no epilogue, no stopping Kilson (which I was looking forward to being Ruby's hatless arch-enemy and all...), just... BOOM!!!!

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
My only free times now are Friday, Saturday afternoon or Sunday. If we can make any of those times work we can continue, but I think there will be problems.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am free Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.
Though some Fridays I might be busy during the afternoons.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino