Do black lives matter?

• Total voters

LeChina James

4-6
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
#humanitymatters

Who doesn’t like humanity?

Plus, how could OP not understand that Social Darwinism exists? People want to talk about population control, but not natural selection.

It always confused me.

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
D: Black lives don't matter.
D: So here's the thing -- all that black culture is so important, it's enriched all of our lives, but what is the subject of all of it? The hardship faced by the blacks. All of their music, all of their movies, everything is about the negative experience of being black, it's about how America treats black people like they don't matter, it's about how we've tortured them, it's about how we've put them down over all the years. So, if black lives mattered, we wouldn't have gotten any of this amazing art that has shaped pop culture today.

D: Our third debate tonight is 'do black lives matter?', and I know my stance on this one, Mumkey.
M: Let's hear it, because I need to do some research.
D: Black lives don't matter.
M: Oh shit.
D: And here's why. You see, black culture is one of the most important cultural forces in all of America.
M: In what way. I don't believe you.
D: It's had the biggest impact on the trajectory of how things have been going. Black people have created blues, which was the forefather of rock music, they created R&B, forefather of all modern pop, rap, now rap is a mainstream genre.
M: Okay, it seems like you're arguing why they do matter.
D: We'll get to this, Mumkey. Don't jump ahead of me now.
M: Okay.
D: So black people, y'know, racist stereotypes have become hilarious, comedy basically comes from the idea that there's people who are different. So here's the thing -- all that black culture is so important, it's enriched all of our lives, but what is the subject of all of it? The hardship faced by the blacks. All of their music, all of their movies, everything is about the negative experience of being black, it's about how America treats black people like they don't matter, it's about how we've tortured them, it's about how we've put them down over all the years. So, if black lives mattered, we wouldn't have gotten any of this amazing art that has shaped pop culture today.
M: Okay.
D: Ergo, black lives don't matter, because if they did, then we would lose black culture.
M: So black lives don't matter because all of their culture is about how they do matter?
D: All of their art is about how they're treated like they don't matter --
M: -- But they actually do.
D: If we treated them like they did matter, they would not have created all this art, which in turn, we would lose out on all of our modern culture.
M: Okay, so it sounds like you're giving an argument for why you don't want them to matter, but not if they actually do or not.
D: Well, I think that to say that black lives do matter would be to run counter to their entire culture, Like if we say black lives matter, we're basically spitting in the face of everything black people have ever told us about themselves. So what worse form of cultural ignorance to be -- like, if I were to tell you, Mumkey, that "all anime is shit", and you'd be like, "But I built my whole career on the idea that anime is good", so you'd be insulted. If I told a black guy that black lives mattered, it's like, everything I've ever talked about, everything that's ever inspired me over the years is the supposition that black lives don't matter, so it's a massive insult to any rapper or any artist of black culture that black lives matter.

Dialtone

Sticker Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It don't matter.jpg

The Last Stand

The earth is flat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When they matter to other niggers, then they'll matter to me. Until they sort that out, I have no time for their bullshit.
What say you about Blacks that do contribute to society and self worth?

Or those that left that mentality?

Or do you just hate Blacks?

Women should die

kiwifarms.net
BLM is literally just an organization dedicated for gibsmedats at this point. There's nothing good about it, literally putting yourself in a victim mentality against the whyte maane for somehow oppressing you is cringe and it's on the same level as a white person saying that the kikes control x and y. Doesn't help either that BLM is literally a Marxist organization too.

Tags
None