Do men secretly love whores? - The forbidden fruit that’s too hard to resist

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
It’s kind of annoying hearing men go on and on about how they hate promiscuous women and how they would never get involved with a women who has onlyfans and yet they cheat on their wives with whores and pay for their “special pictures“.
and instead of spending money on their children and wife in order to support them they spend it on those immoral whores that they claim to oh so despise.

it would explain why bachelor parties usually consist of the groom paying a random thot to rub on him before he has to remain loyal for the rest of his married years (although that shouldn’t stop him).
I mean the evidence is all there, all this talk about wanting a trad waifu sounds like a big lie to make them sound morally superior meanwhile behind the scenes they are getting their rocks off to a lady of the night.

I know a bunch of big ol whores and the amount of married women or girlfriends they cucked is insane lmao.
Men secretly love whores but for some reason they don’t want to admit this.

Whores were based all along.

AMERICA

GET A LIFE, SO WHAT IF I AM ATTRACTED TO Pokémon!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s kind of annoying hearing men go on and on about how they hate promiscuous women and how they would never get involved with a women who has onlyfans and yet they cheat on their wives with whores and pay for their “special pictures“.
and instead of spending money on their children and wife in order to support them they spend it on those immoral whores that they claim to oh so despise.
The guys who are loudest about bitterly hating whores don't have wives to cheat on in the first place. It's a weird thing to get hung up on for emotionally healthy people. You're conflating comments from two very different groups.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
Long, anecdotal sperge about what men feel about prostitutes:
avoiding giving too precise information about me: for work reasons I have read numerous testimonies of prostitute frequenters. What can I say? most customers don't love them, either secretly or publicly. Indeed, the unconscious aggression of these people amazed me. Not to mention the frequency of episodes of (mild) physical aggression.

Last edited:

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
I am going to give those fallen women a better life
greer monkey suit spaz.gif

AMERICA

GET A LIFE, SO WHAT IF I AM ATTRACTED TO Pokémon!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread reminds me of some graffiti I saw at a bus stop once. Someone had written: Lars loves colledge [sic] sluts

Me too.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real answer is that like with anything the people who are the loudest in opposition to something often are hypocrites. It’s like how when someone hates gays or lesbians they’re actually closeted themselves. Likewise, if a male feminist loudly states that all other men are awful womanizers they often turn out to be sex pests themselves. In a similar fashion, men and women that complain about whores are often slutty or disloyal.

The Token Ethnic

♪ Hashire sori yo... ♫
kiwifarms.net
Just because some whore likes it rough by being choked and slapped around during sex, it doesn't mean you make her a housewife. They end up as spinsters that love to complain how they're still single and no man is good enough for them.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people here are insecure misogynists who are afraid of female sexuality and struggling to accept that the future is female, you shouldn't take the opinions here as any kind of reflection on the values of wider society.

Men love whores because whores are actually fun to be around.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net

it would explain why bachelor parties usually consist of the groom paying a random thot to rub on him before he has to remain loyal for the rest of his married years (although that shouldn’t stop him).
I mean the evidence is all there, all this talk about wanting a trad waifu sounds like a big lie to make them sound morally superior meanwhile behind the scenes they are getting their rocks off to a lady of the night.

I know a bunch of big ol whores and the amount of married women or girlfriends they cucked is insane lmao.
Men secretly love whores but for some reason they don’t want to admit this.

Whores were based all along.
In the West Women are expected to be prudish, so when women are open about Sex it's surprising. If a women flung herself at a man on the street, the man would thing this is a prank or some kind of con. Whore break that idea, so it's automatically a circus attraction to have a women that is into sex.

Onlyfans: many men never marry and are pushed out of the gene-pool; it's why a given human has more women ancestors then men ancestors. Men are seen as fungible mistakes to be fodder for wars or just aren't attractive enough to be valued by normal women. It's like the "why Japan has prostitution" argument. If women are willing to wait out for an imagine idealisation of a man that dose not exist (which they do), then all men are not good enough but will still want sexual gratification and the illusion of a relationship. Onlyfans provides both.

The I Scream Man

You’re in the deep end now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone mention that part of the reason why it appears that Onlyfans hoes are so successful and why it appears that all guys love whores is because the sample sizes are skewed now, in the past there were always people who loved whores (I like @stares at error messages's answer regarding why they did historically) but now that there are A. more people around than ever before and B. more access to them, both because everybody puts themselves online nowadays and because the eye of the 24 hour news cycle (the surveillance state, if you wish to be unkind) focuses on as many people as possible the end result is that it appears that everyone loves a hooker, when in reality what you're seeing is a more exact number of dudes who do love whores, and because it was less than reported in years past (and probably is less than is being reported now, frankly) it appears that everybody loves a hoe, when in reality lots of guys love fucking hoes for [your favorite reason here]