Do my new clothes fit reading comments 04/22/20 - April 22, 2020

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Becky is so punchable sitting with her legs spread on the couch, wearing a dirty, over sized Cartman shirt, neon basketball shorts and fucking slides. Living off her deathfat glorified roommate while continuing to be unemployed for over two years at almost 30 years old. Loser

Remember when she hit on her step sister while dating Amber? And when her step sister shot her down she spread rumors about her at their workplace? I do

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else think the striped dress is ugly as hell?
I think it'd be better if the thick stripes were navy instead of black and the white ones were goldenrod instead. I would wear something similar to that if it were long sleeves with a pair of navy or maroon tights for fall/winter (as an actual dress, though, not like a t-shirt as Amber is doing)

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Becky is so punchable sitting with her legs spread on the couch, wearing a dirty, over sized Cartman shirt, neon basketball shorts and fucking slides. Living off her deathfat glorified roommate while continuing to be unemployed for over two years at almost 30 years old. Loser

Remember when she hit on her step sister while dating Amber? And when her step sister shot her down she spread rumors about her at their workplace? I do
Imagine being a women with a gunt fupa combo so intense that you have to man spread....
the state of it all is too much for me (:_(

I think it'd be better if the thick stripes were navy instead of black and the white ones were goldenrod instead. I would wear something similar to that if it were long sleeves with a pair of navy or maroon tights for fall/winter (as an actual dress, though, not like a t-shirt as Amber is doing)
I've read that vertical stripes should be more flattering than the horizontal stripes. Tbh I dont notice too much a difference on thin people but fat people in stripes never looks good to me. It's not flattering. Makes them seem wider. I agree with your color scheme tho, colors like those are always better than harsh ones on cutesy chic clothes

Last edited:

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Did you guys see the size of those baguettes that’s she’s going to make a sandwich out of!?? That’s easily 4 sandwiches at least.

Also plaid dress totally fits gorl!! It’s not stretched out within an in of its life, barely covers your stomach. It finally registered, she doesn’t actually mean dress, she means shirt. So yes gorl, a size 4 DRESS fits you as a shirt. Dresses are meant to go over all your lumps and bumps and down to your knees at least.
157B08EB-976A-43EE-94C8-6ECA95B6D4C5.pngCEB2678A-B474-4F1A-880F-14F2825B3E96.png

Xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listen you fucking neutron star.. either show your fucking putrid, pitted, scared, pox marked, hairy, ingrown haired, chicken skinned, dimpled, ashy, moldy, BLOODY, pus-filled, lymph fluid leaking ass fucking disgusting ass elephant trunk LAYRGS, you are WHORE YOU EXPLOIT YOUR BODY YOUR DYING BODY FOR MONEY SHOW EM YOU FUCKING INBRED HICK CUNT. :story:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She could start saving money by going to Walmart and just buying a tent to wear or one of those tarps. Spice it up gurl, get a cammo tarp on. Maybe it'll disguise you better than a skin tight dress that makes you look like a overflowing roast.
Actually, she does not need to buy any clothing for quite a while, except perhaps trousers. She bought $7,000 worth of clothing last year, and she seems to wear always the same outfits anyway. She does not go anywhere, and when the economy opens, the only places she goes is restaurants, grocery stores and Walmart. Not places where and extensive wardrobe is needed. She should put her budget on a diet, but we all know what Amber does with diets. She knows what works for her.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Actually, she does not need to buy any clothing for quite a while, except perhaps trousers. She bought $7,000 worth of clothing last year, and she seems to wear always the same outfits anyway. She does not go anywhere, and when the economy opens, the only places she goes is restaurants, grocery stores and Walmart. Not places where and extensive wardrobe is needed. She should put her budget on a diet, but we all know what Amber does with diets. She knows what works for her.
I never understood this... Why does she burn away money on clothes like that? If it was just her getting fatter and fatter - which lets be real is probably one of the reasons why since the last batch doesn't fit her - why do all of her clothes feel like she had to crisco herself into them??? Makes no sense but if it did anyways none of us would be here I guess.

Tags
None