Do my new clothes fit reading comments 04/22/20 - April 22, 2020

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never understood this... Why does she burn away money on clothes like that? If it was just her getting fatter and fatter - which lets be real is probably one of the reasons why since the last batch doesn't fit her - why do all of her clothes feel like she had to crisco herself into them??? Makes no sense but if it did anyways none of us would be here I guess.
That's one of the more fascinating things about Fatty. She's so unbelievably delusional she really thinks she is a normal sized dainty gorl. She won't grow up. She's stunted in a bad way.
All the while looking like a freakshow.
I myself have never seen such delusion in someone.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
That's one of the more fascinating things about Fatty. She's so unbelievably delusional she really thinks she is a normal sized dainty gorl. She won't grow up. She's stunted in a bad way.
All the while looking like a freakshow.
I myself have never seen such delusion in someone.
Oh no she will grow up... Grow up to the sides. Look at those fat folds... Nevermind the freakshow, she's gonna be her very own amusement park with a bouncy castle.

There's a point in delusion that you have to have those moments of clarity come on... If not then big oof, should we start a pool on how heavy she can reach until she croaks?

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
I never understood this... Why does she burn away money on clothes like that? If it was just her getting fatter and fatter - which lets be real is probably one of the reasons why since the last batch doesn't fit her - why do all of her clothes feel like she had to crisco herself into them??? Makes no sense but if it did anyways none of us would be here I guess.
I assume it's just the temporary dopamine hit of acquiring something new--even better that it's something she can pose and admire herself in. But just like food, leaves her feeling empty a few hours later and she needs more.

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net
I think Amber falls into the same trap you see a lot of fat people do. Their ego is too strong to let them wear a size that fits because it means admitting to yourself that you are actually a 7xl. If she can get away with these 4xl clothes then in her mind she is only a size 4xl despite that she really needs a 7xl.

The number on the tag ends up being more important then a pair of well fitted pants or a shirt that actually fits.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Will we watch her if she succeed in losing enough weight to get to 170lbs? Probably not. She is insufferable now that she lost 60lbs, I cannot imagine how she would be if she loss over 300lbs. How about down to 300lbs? Nope. 375lbs, then? Neither. Down to 450lbs? Maybe. Over 600lbs? Absolutely. The thing is we are watching her because she is a train wreck that so delusional that it is hard to turn your head away. The only thing that make her different from countless other idiots is her weight. The only think that “works for her” is her weight. Otherwise, she lose her audience and “gasp” would need to get a real job, and she would not want that, would she?

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Will we watch her if she succeed in losing enough weight to get to 170lbs? Probably not. She is insufferable now that she lost 60lbs, I cannot imagine how she would be if she loss over 300lbs. How about down to 300lbs? Nope. 375lbs, then? Neither. Down to 450lbs? Maybe. Over 600lbs? Absolutely. The thing is we are watching her because she is a train wreck that so delusional that it is hard to turn your head away. The only thing that make her different from countless other idiots is her weight. The only think that “works for her” is her weight. Otherwise, she lose her audience and “gasp” would need to get a real job, and she would not want that, would she?
Fucking 60 lbs at her massive weight is nothing... Also big doubt that she lost weight. She keeps getting bigger and rounder every time we see her at this point. Her and Necky.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking 60 lbs at her massive weight is nothing... Also big doubt that she lost weight. She keeps getting bigger and rounder every time we see her at this point. Her and Necky.
Agreed. I just haven't seen it and yes, I looked. <cue X Files "I want to believe">
You can't believe a damned thing she says and add that she refuses to do an honest to god verifiable weigh-in.

So instead, we get chin dabs, fat girl angles and ridiculous Snap Chat filters and her insistence of miraculous weight loss.

We got eyes. And when Hamber posts the stoopid Torrid try ons, anybody can see the only weight loss going on is dead brain cells.

But, she and the Thumb are skinny legends. Just ask 'em.

Tags
None