Do people need a new religion? - Does humanity need a new religious force to find purpose in life?

Someone Awful

lurking within you
kiwifarms.net
Not really. Wokeism, which is extreme in itself, will just be replaced by the extremities of the opposition, which is just as retarded. It's why humanity never really progresses, and continues to do the same old shit. You think one side is better until they arrive, then you realize nothing has changed.
The only possibility of an extreme opposition happening would be Islam and even then, that would depend on if fundamental Islam can withstand the new wealth that's coming in to Middle Eastern nations. If not, then that means only a traditionalist spiritual force rooted in rugged individualism and local culture could stand against wokeism.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I've got a bad cold and I find that tends to make me incredibly retarded.
Except that you're missing the point. Not once did I or my friend say anything about making the alt-right into a religion. In fact, I even disagreed with a us needing a new religion to counter wokeism and got my friend to agree that a spiritual force doesn't necessarily have to be a religion. What society needs is a spiritual force rooted in traditionalism that can face off against wokeism. The spiritual force would have to be based on a strong family structure - preferably the nuclear family -, rugged individualism, and promoting local culture over globohomo. There would then need to be institutions built to support these structures.

A new spiritual force would still allow you to practice traditional religions like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, etc and even have the choice to opt out of religion all together. But a new traditionalist spiritual force would be united against fighting wokeism.
Are you saying that traditional values should be pushed by all religions in contrast to wokism?

ditto

Don't worry about it
kiwifarms.net
Will form our own religion with its own symbol. We'll use this special "K"

1628846540371.png

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
OP you and your friend are confused about the purpose of religion and what it adds to people.

I would say society doesn't need a new religion, it just needs some Goddamned humility, which is part of what religion brings. Knowing you don't, and can't, know everything, is something we lack nowadays. Instead of people saying "I don't know, but i will find out for myself" we lie, believe lies or just don't bother to investigate because that's too much work.

All of that stems from the root of all evil; instant gratification. We deny ourselves real pleasure by chasing the fleeting, quick pleasure of flesh and mind. The Buddhists and the Amish do 'chores' as part of their religion because it cleanses the soul. Idle hands are the devil's playthings

ditto

Don't worry about it
kiwifarms.net
All of that stems from the root of all evil; instant gratification. We deny ourselves real pleasure by chasing the fleeting, quick pleasure of flesh and mind. The Buddhists and the Amish do 'chores' as part of their religion because it cleanses the soul. Idle hands are the devil's playthings
That may be true. But it's no bowl of Special K
1628850831200.png

murdered meat bag

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Islam is unironically based, only downsides that you can't eat pork (if you care about it) and if you decide to spend an average 40 minutes praying everyday. Other than that I would recommend converting to it if you're fine with that and don't have anything else. It is a pretty interesting religion.

Orthodox christianity could be a choice too or mormonism, both are based in their own regard.
if you hate helping refugees or immigrants, or are a wignat racist. youre going to hate orthodoxy. yeah wokeism and lgbt isnt allowed, and there's strong public condemnation of it (where woke political football breaksout over it) but no one is talking about the throwing fags off roof tops.

its about you being like jesus and denying yourself to the benefit of people who dont like you and will never thank you. there's no deus vult in orthodoxy.

e: woke is charity without any of the work or sacrifice. ymmv, but woke people are the ones who wont come to the food pantry or soup kitchen.

Last edited:

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
A religion for the masses is in my mind not fessible to create in the modern age. Most people are spiritual midwits, and for most people not born into a highly religious family the only way they transition out of religious midwitery is studying history and reading philosphy. I know it sounds like cringe atheist tier garbage like "the only way you can become enlightened to the fact that there is no god is by reading Richard Dawkins" but that's how I see it. Most of the lower iq people I know in real life are religious, as are a lot of the higher iq people I know. I'm not trying to say I'm a genius or that you have to be one, just that people get so wrapped up in gotchas that they can't soul search, and would rather comfort themselves with idol pleasures than really seek truth.

SneedEyeMitch

kiwifarms.net
Religion means to bind together, so yes people need it, the rise of political activism and ideologies are nothing but a religion because people want to feel part of a group and bind together. There is a vacuum and it needs to be filled.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It could be nice if "New Church" caught on more. In New Church, there doesn't have to be a conflict between "science" of the natural world and "spirituality" of the spiritual realm. The "New Church" also promotes monogamy - said to be the essence of Heaven - which could be good in a degenerate Clown World.

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
I've thought about this a lot.

I'd say the main problem is "designing" or "making" a new religion ensures no one will sincerely believe it(because everyone will see and read what its founders' claim its purpose is for).

For a religion to have the effect the OP refers to-it must be sincerely believed, if it isn't then the effect goes away. You could make a new religion with the aim of having this affect, but because of this no one will believe it as genuine and metaphysically true, thus it doesn't bring the affect you want.

Its a paradox, and is probably impossible to solve.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Barb's Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Christianity - the main religion of Western nations that's on a decline - is a dead and spent spiritual force. The friend also believes nature abhor a vacuum and that wokeism serves as a replacement for Christianity; also that wokeism came from Christianity. To solve the rising influence of wokeism on the world, the friend believes that there needs to be a new religion as a rival spiritual force. One possible option is fundamental Islam

In the last days, all official churches are compromised. We can see it right in front of our eyes. Catholic, orthodox, mormon etc. leaders have officially declared their loyalty to the antichrist. "Christianity" however is not official churches and denominations. As St. John Chrysostom said "The road to hell is paved with the bones of priests and monks and the skulls of bishops are the lampposts that light the path". That was in 4th century, there are much more faggot priests now. Who cares. This really doesn't matter. Jesus appeared out of nowhere 2000 years ago and picked 12 random fishermen and other random niggas to be his gang, he started raising niggas from the dead then he has resurrected himself. He had just a small bunch of niggas. He didn't try to build a mass movement, he didn't create an empire. He didn't care about "the west" because the gay ass "the west" wasn't even invented yet. Christianity is against the world, the world hates it. The more "dead and spent" it looks to the world the better. "Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand." Jesus says many will be saved but not all, many will perish. Christianity predates "the west" and will outlive it ("the west" is actually just a newspeak buzzword the kikes made up, it means the corpse of Christendom - a jewish utopia in which kikes have the same rights as Christians; according to traditional, real Christianity, jews were to be subjected to PERPETUAL SERVITUDE aka always 2nd class citizens as a punishment for killing God). Religion is not a tool to "save" or "improve" some worldly spook like "nation", "civilization" or "the west". This things live and die. God kills them when they displease him, as he killed Atlantis, Sodom & Gomorrah and now "the West". Wokeism, liberalism, peepeepoopoo, these don't matter. Stop caring about materialist bullshit like that. Things like that only matter for people who don't realize the world will end soon. If the world does not end you will die anyway and the world will end for you. True religion is looking death in the face and laughing. "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him". Jesus was a samurai.

celebrityskin

kiwifarms.net
Not really a religious person but yeah, decline in religiosity has had its costs. Western society hasn’t found a replacement for religion and I’m not sure they will. Think about it, there's really there’s no way to build a community like the church- meeting people is free, quick and easy because of the amount of people, and everyone is local because every village and even hamlet has at least one. It’s much more difficult when we’re so atomised.

The problem is that it's hard to unite as many people as religion does without, well, religion.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
In the last days, all official churches are compromised. We can see it right in front of our eyes. Catholic, orthodox, mormon etc. leaders have officially declared their loyalty to the antichrist. "Christianity" however is not official churches and denominations. As St. John Chrysostom said "The road to hell is paved with the bones of priests and monks and the skulls of bishops are the lampposts that light the path". That was in 4th century, there are much more faggot priests now. Who cares. This really doesn't matter. Jesus appeared out of nowhere 2000 years ago and picked 12 random fishermen and other random niggas to be his gang, he started raising niggas from the dead then he has resurrected himself. He had just a small bunch of niggas. He didn't try to build a mass movement, he didn't create an empire. He didn't care about "the west" because the gay ass "the west" wasn't even invented yet. Christianity is against the world, the world hates it. The more "dead and spent" it looks to the world the better. "Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand." Jesus says many will be saved but not all, many will perish. Christianity predates "the west" and will outlive it ("the west" is actually just a newspeak buzzword the kikes made up, it means the corpse of Christendom - a jewish utopia in which kikes have the same rights as Christians; according to traditional, real Christianity, jews were to be subjected to PERPETUAL SERVITUDE aka always 2nd class citizens as a punishment for killing God). Religion is not a tool to "save" or "improve" some worldly spook like "nation", "civilization" or "the west". This things live and die. God kills them when they displease him, as he killed Atlantis, Sodom & Gomorrah and now "the West". Wokeism, liberalism, peepeepoopoo, these don't matter. Stop caring about materialist bullshit like that. Things like that only matter for people who don't realize the world will end soon. If the world does not end you will die anyway and the world will end for you. True religion is looking death in the face and laughing. "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him". Jesus was a samurai.
In the Old Testament there is a story about the Prophet Elija who lived in the Northern Kingdom of Israel which was a pagan farce state led by pompous retard and a Carthagian cannibal bitch. Elija, being literally Gandalf, challenged the state-approved priests of (((Baal))) to a sacrifice off. The match was set on a mountain, the Baalites went first and cut their skin open, calling out to their nigger idol to burn up their sacrifice all the while Elija was shit talking, saying that maybe Baal couldn't pick up the sacrifice because he was literally taking a shit. When Elija's turn came, he asked for some dudes to get buckets of river water and pour that shit on his sacrifice until it soaked. Then Elija lifed his hands and God shot a mega death laser and ashed the sacrifice. Elija, thinking that this will overthrow Israel's whole elite, went to the capital and there he saw that nobody gave a shit, everything was the same. Elija got so depressed that he left everything behind and went to Mount Sinai to die there. And there he met an Angel of the Lord who told him to sleep under a tree, then made him some food and told him to eat for the journey ahead. God then told Elija that everything was fine, that he still had some real niggas in Israel and those will be enough. Later on the King died after being wounded in battle and the Queen was pushed out of her palace window by her own servants and wild dogs ate her up. Elija kept traveling the land until God took him to the heavens.

AnimeGirlConnoisseur said:
This. And a WHOOOOOOLE lot of total bullshit.

Attachments

• 236576380_1153788845115558_7114412887690628837_n.gif
    236576380_1153788845115558_7114412887690628837_n.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 25