Do Western men have a thing for Eastern European women? - That slavic pussy got me acting quite strange

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
It is optimistic for men to always want women to submit to them,
only because society has softened men up.
women submitting to men has been the status quo for 10's of thousands of years and probably before humans fully evolved.
it only stopped in the 60's give or take. its still ingrained in our genes because thats not enough time for it to go away.
remember a women can't do nothing to stop a man if they were so inclined.
with some behavioral encouragement, anybody can get a women to submit.
not abuse mind you. more like brainwashing.

Last edited:

DamnWolves!

kiwifarms.net
Eastern European women want to be not-poor and American, and American software developers want to be not-alone, with a hot wife on their arms. Like every other marriage, each person gets something they want and are willing to tolerate the things they don't--in this case, the men are tolerating the fact that the women are weirdly bougie Soviets who take a lot more effort to bring home than the local women, and the women are tolerating that the men are fat with bad hygiene, who make a lot more money than the local men.

That's what Null tried to do, but he fucked up and moved there instead, neglecting the part where the women want to move to America. So, now he's just alone in Eastern Europe, which is the worst of both worlds.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
Eastern European women want to be not-poor and American, and American software developers want to be not-alone, with a hot wife on their arms. Like every other marriage, each person gets something they want and are willing to tolerate the things they don't--in this case, the men are tolerating the fact that the women are weirdly bougie Soviets who take a lot more effort to bring home than the local women, and the women are tolerating that the men are fat with bad hygiene, who make a lot more money than the local men.

That's what Null tried to do, but he fucked up and moved there instead, neglecting the part where the women want to move to America. So, now he's just alone in Eastern Europe, which is the worst of both worlds.
null should have lived in south america.
a 6 foot blue eyed male is a pussy magnet in those parts.

AMHOLIO

proud member of Earl's American milita
kiwifarms.net
only because society has softened men up.
women submitting to men has been the status quo for 10's of thousands of years and probably before humans fully evolved.
it only stopped in the 60's give or take. its still ingrained in our genes because thats not enough time for it to go away.
remember a women can't do nothing to stop a man if they were so inclined.
with some behavioral encouragement, anybody can get a women to submit.
not abuse mind you. more like brainwashing.
Chicks have a tendancy to submit due to biology and social pressure, but not a guarantee. There's also plenty of hen pecked husbands out there, or pussy whipped if you prefer, recorded back even in the middle ages and before. A number of men can be soft by birth as well as nurture.

Some women burn hard with passion and would jot be kept down even if their life was threatened. They may not be as numerous as men, but there are women who would die for convictions. Women can't phsyically match up with men, but that's why if they're hard core bitches they'll either use underhanded social tatics or weapons and the element of surprise for violence. A gun truly is the great equalizer.

I say you theoretically could socially pressure a woman into anything, but there are stop points to where the human brain can go and a woman can kill herself, even if it is in the most passive way possible (like choosing not to get treatment for a disease or injury). Again, there are still women out there who don't give a shit and do what they think, whether it is good or selfish. Men can also fall prey to social pressure and be pressured into doing almost anything given the right threat or motivation. Hardcore religious men in cults come to mind. The retarded side of fitbros who encourage each other to do illegal or stupid shit when training too (not all fitbros dammit).

I personally don't think submitting to a husband is conductive to a great relationship, but I don't think a man always submitting to a woman is either. Ideally, they come to agreements and conclusions together, and occasionally capitulate to each other and leave things they can't change about each other be. Men and women working as a team is greater than one party making most of the choices.

The End of the Internet
kiwifarms.net
The same reason Asian women are fetishized. They're easy.
This is of course what it all comes down to. For the majority of men the single most attractive thing about a woman is that she's willing to be fucked by you. Not to say that there's anything wrong with that, as long as it's not the only requirement.

If some guy have better luck in Russia (or some woman in Gambia for that matter), good for them. I don't understand the spite and outrage they face. Especially since no one seems to bat an eye at transactional relationships when the couple has the same nationality. Who cares?

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Living around Slavic women all my life has made me wonder why Western men have fetishized them. There's always the alluring Bond girl Cold War stereotype, but in reality? Yeah, that 300 lb person with a mustache at church is actually a true and honest woman.

Desu Vult

Pronouns: nig/nigger/niggest
kiwifarms.net
What makes you think that? In Bulgaria, there seems to be a tendency for female Slavs to go after Roma now.
The fuck? In Russia, Baltics, Poland etc, the Roma are considered unfuckable bottom trash. In Western Europe, even the craziest SJW bitches won't touch them.

biozeminadae1

kiwifarms.net
The fuck? In Russia, Baltics, Poland etc, the Roma are considered unfuckable bottom trash. In Western Europe, even the craziest SJW bitches won't touch them.
Unfortunately, Bulgaria is the leftist shit-hole of East Europe, even if it doesn't look like that on the surface. We're probably the most cucked.

The first 25 years of communism, the BCP really was into that "tolerance" shit in order to foster a common Bulgarian (linked with communism) identity among the minorities. This backfired, as all things do under communism, and the party stopped doing it around the 70s and the 80s started a series of false flag operations under the umbrella of the Revival Process. That also failed, and Bulgaria immediately lost international sympathy.

I'm skipping a bunch of steps, but the result is a country partly ruled by Roma Barons and other Bulgarian mafiosos, who aren't anything like other mafiosos who on a general level care about their ethnicity... these ones do not.

If the communists had heard of affirmative action, we probably would have had that already, since these Roma are basically our niggers, only much worse. They live on welfare, barely work, but even when they do, they always do a botched job. They vote for GERB (Pro-western party, formed by old members of the communist party) who give them money to vote for them, etc.

Also, since we're so pro-western, we imitate other "Europeans", and that means kowtowing to the needs of minorities. There's also the fact that these people can basically attack, kill and rob other people without much fear of being prosecuted.

Since they have a "stable" income, can do whatever they want practically, without fear of the law, it's no wonder why the modern Bulgarian female, brought up on Chalga (our version of nigger music) and "gangsta" rap are so attracted to them.

DISCLAIMER:
This post has a dosage of doomposting.

Last edited:

ash9990

kiwifarms.net
No. Not knowing English and their accent is a big turn off. They look like models but are dumb with questionable morals and beliefs. I'd rather date someone who's on my intellectual level with a decent background and family. Also, they remind me of the movie Hostel.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
Slavic women aren't fetishized anywhere near the level of asian women. White guys like asian women like black guys like white women.

"Why are there Russian mail order brides, and not British?"

Because eastern european women are desperate to sell themselves for a better life and/or money. Also, slavs are at least the second most common ethnicity of whore, if not first, competing with asian (usually asians from China or a nigger-asian country like Thailand). Slavs/Russians are the niggers of white people, BTW. The Irish of current century.

Brothels and massage parlors and other other whoring tends to always be slavic or asian. So its not that slavic women are fetishized and lusted after the way asian women are. Slavic women just put themselves out there. But they aren't romanticized.

Slavic women and asian women both tend to be faaaaaaaaar more agreeable and more into traditional gender roles than other types of women. That's something else they have in common. But nobody is specifically like "I WANT A RUSSIAN GF SO BADLY!!!" but "I WANT AN ASIAN GF SO BADLY!!!" is even a thing among non-weebs.

Last edited:

ditto

kiwifarms.net
"Why are there Russian mail order brides, and not British?"
1633081690600.png