Do white women get fetishized just as much as minority women do? - I thought white women were treated like pure princesses?

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
They are the most valuable target (most attractive, but plenty of people don't rob banks but convenience stores. There are really no stats that suggest that they are targetted more for kidnapping/rape/murder). There is some incentive for media to focus on it because people care about it more.

And yes as you point out, if the perpetrator is ethnic there are political counterincentives to not talk about those cases as much.

I don't think you can say they don't get special attention and be fair.

Actually yeah you are right they do get special attention, now that I think about it lots of true crime stories feature a young sometimes blonde white women.

I guess what I’m trying to say is for some reason non white men pay extra close attention to them it could be for innocent or sinister reasons like sex, marriage, murder, trafficking (correct me if I’m wrong but Eastern Europe is a hot spot for sex trafficking for a lot of foreign men) I guess what I’m trying to say is why are they so valuable? because I genuinely didn’t know people had a weird bias towards them.

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
None-whites, mainly.

Not even kidding, white women are targeted by practically every motivated group on the planet, and it should be a massive fucking warning sign that the exact same people who say "Women are powerless" target women specifically.

They're only interested in attacking those who struggle to fight back, and actively shill for white men not to be excessively violent towards them when they do it.

Also, in my experience, many of these freaks, like I recently experienced in a thread, genuinely think that the Irish are "not white" - they take the word of one European country at one point in time with a massive Sectarian slant as law, so I get to experience all of this shit first-hand.

Let me be clear - many of these individuals hate you for your race, and are unapologetic about it. They will target women and children knowing that they are "easy" targets.

The only parts where this is less obvious are, surprisingly, India, the Phillipines, the Anglophilic areas of Asia like Japan, Hong Kong or Korea (where they have a genuine respect for the West) and Polynesians.

Practically every single other country, the entirety of several continents, are extremely aggressive towards white women. They struggle to meet the same level of aggression with white men who, despite popular culture, are significantly larger and usually fitter than their counterparts abroad - this difference is not present among women.

The worst thing any none-white would get in the worst areas of white countries is confused locals, the worst a white women will get is violently raped and murdered by the local inhabitants, to the cheers of their entire community.

Do not treat this sort of thing as a passing fad or a strange consideration, these individuals are a danger to you and any white women in your life in a very real way, they determine a huge section of this planet that you cannot take them to because they would be in very real danger if you did.
There is also the issue of upper middle class or suburban white women protecting all those non white subhumans as well.

There was a case in the UK or Sweden, probably don't remember since both are roughly the same now.

Some muzzie was getting deported for rape and all he did was shout and scream for help. Mostly white men stopped the dipshit from being boarded on the plane to be deported though I don't know if they knew what he had done. There is another case of some women who did something to a plane in order to stop a migrant rapist being deported.

Unless all those upper class cunts and sheltered fucktards are dealt with, things will get worse for you lot.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
Disregarding your massive amount of projection, notice how many of the citations of that article were made two weeks ago. Some really dedicated fetishist wikipedia editor had a field day pretty recently.

lol what projectjon? the gyaru thing happened because the japs wanted to be cali blondes. that article has been sanitized with the wrangler jeans shit. A jap girl i know said it was a modern take on some japanese native island culture and definitely not the cali blonde fetish the adherents said it was when it first came out. its like the yankee thing.

i guess reality is too harsh for some people.

Lemmingwise

The Sneed is on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess what I’m trying to say is why are they so valuable? because I genuinely didn’t know people had a weird bias towards them.
There's nothing weird about finding white women valuable. On average they are the most attractive. It's also that they are stories being run in white countries. I think if someone did a study, it would show that attractiveness would be the more pressing concern. If nattalee holloway was an uggo, it wouldn't have gotten as much attention, white or otherwise.

One of the reasons movies show attractive people is that people want to look at attractive people. It's kinda insidious, but it isn't any different for the news. When it's summer and it's a news slow day, you put some women in bikini's in your newspaper with a caption "Summer has begun!"

As for why white women are more valuable. There's three factors to this. First the already mentioned, media in (for now) white countries. On second hand there is the status. White people conquered the earth (or at least, so people think, which is what matters for status). On the third hand due to the more dangerous types of hunting of northern europeans, it resulted in more male deaths, which put a stronger sexual selective pressure on women thousands of years ago to compete for the smaller pool of men.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
Lest we forget the japs have Gyaru fashion because they wish they could be blonde women that bad..
lol what projectjon? the gyaru thing happened because the japs wanted to be cali blondes. that article has been sanitized with the wrangler jeans shit. A jap girl i know said it was a modern take on some japanese native island culture and definitely not the cali blonde fetish the adherents said it was when it first came out. its like the yankee thing.

i guess reality is too harsh for some people.
Gal fashion is pretty broad, from the little I know, but it has more to do with looking unique or rebellious than it does with wanting to look white. That's why you also have subtypes like ganguro, where they try their best to look like early 2000s Snooki but with even more garish makeup.

Mostly unrelated, but a strange trend of romcom manga with gal or gal-adjacent heroines has emerged in my manga reading history. I can't tell if it's a subconscious inclination on my part or there is/was an actual uptick of plain boy/gal romcoms.

Last edited:

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
Nobody sane fetishizes black women. Nobody. It's a lie black women push to try and hide the fact that nobody, not even their own race or gender, like them or want anything to do with them. The only black women sane people lust after are mixed-race and have European features like Stacey Dash or that awkward chick from Ant Man 2.

Jesus H Christ

Your Favorite Blunt Smoking Saviour!
kiwifarms.net
Is it really a fetish if I want an Asian woman to say to me "Me love you long time?"

Also, yes, white women are fetishized by non-white men in other countries. It's why there is a specific slave trade just for white women from America/Canada/Western-Northern Europe to non-white majority countries.

Last edited:

The Token Ethnic

Cruisin' for Burgers
kiwifarms.net
90 Day Fiancé shows how many foreigners will cope, lie and suffer for citizenship from desperate white women. They're highly fetishized. To be fair, a lot of the Americans do the same with the foreigners out of "love" or desperation. A Nigerian obsessed with Donald Trump has to deal with an old, fat and horny white trash whore just to get that green card.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
Disregarding your massive amount of projection, notice how many of the citations of that article were made two weeks ago. Some really dedicated fetishist wikipedia editor had a field day pretty recently.
It has numerous rumors to where its origins are from; that can be derived from which celebrity and also which nationality popularized this Japanese fashion subculture. To also where or when did this subculture appeared as a Japanese street fashion or what were its original roots in Japanese society and teenage culture did it originate from.
That article is a fucking hot mess lmao.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
Is it really a fetish if I want an Asian woman to say to me "Me love you long time?

Also, yes, white women are fetishized by non-white men in other countries. It's why there is a specific slave trade just for white women from America/Canada/Western-Northern Europe to non-white majority countries.
no I think it’s cute.

Would that explain why woc despise white women so much? they have no issue throwing them under the bus despite being self proclaimed feminists and of course white women have to take it otherwise they will be called the dreaded “k“or “r“ word

because when you bring up the slavic and circassian women slave trade throughout history they get very upset and dismiss it completely. I guess the envy is too strong that even sex trafficking can be forgiven.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's called Riding the White Mare in Korea. You fuck some white women for cred and then marry Korean. I know I guy who did it back when he was single.
Do you have any idea how much that pisses Korean women off? apparently in South Korea a group of drunk women attacked a Swedish girl for asking directions screaming at her to: ”Stop stealing their men”

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
no I think it’s cute.

Would that explain why woc despise white women so much? they have no issue throwing them under the bus despite being self proclaimed feminists and of course white women have to take it otherwise they will be called the dreaded “k“or “r“ word

because when you bring up the slavic and circassian women slave trade throughout history they get very upset and dismiss it completely. I guess the envy is too strong that even sex trafficking can be forgiven.
White women destroying chivalry and throwing their fellow white men or potential mates under the bus really fucked them in the long run lol.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
White women destroying chivalry and throwing their fellow white men or potential mates under the bus really fucked them in the long run lol.

white women really think they’re part of the oppressed team when in reality the woke community hate their guts, just as much as they hate white men, and the whole reason why they’re being included is so they can use them.

now they have to deal with trannies, pocs, prostitutes, and lgbt people giving them an earful for not being inclusive enough and for being bigoted karens every time they fail to walk egg shells around them.

cant say I feel bad since they practically signed up for this, watching the karma unfold is hilarious though.

Last edited:

Groon

kiwifarms.net
Where nearly everyone is black haired, brown eyed and olive or even darker skinned as mostly countries, white women and their smooth fair skin and glowing colored eyes and hair are quite a thing.

But I wonder if northern European men thinks the same.

The Last Stand

Justice pour Norma Shearer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cant say I feel bad since they practically signed up for this, watching the karma unfold is hilarious though.
Would you say it's karmic justice for "missing White woman syndrome" or playing the race/gender card with Black men?

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
Where nearly everyone is black haired, brown eyed and olive or even darker skinned as mostly countries, white women and their smooth fair skin and glowing colored eyes and hair are quite a thing.

But I wonder if northern European men thinks the same.
No they don’t, they’re pretty much bored of their own women nowadays.