Do you believe Covid-19 was bioterrorism? -

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
Well if it is a bio weapon, I don't think it was released on purpose. China has suffered terribly from this virus. Somebody at the Wuhan viral lab probably dropped a test tube or something.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I can't shake the nagging suspicion that it was payback for Trump's tariffs on China, which were having the desired effect of strengthening our economy while weakening theirs. Not saying I believe it is so, but I do have that nagging suspicion.

Bio-terror was always a proposed threat from Iran (they threatened to release smallpox back in 2002). China certainly has a similar ''We can get you back'' mentality''. It's not that hard to believe. They locked down their country and got rid of the virus within three or four months from what I'm hearing all while sending people on planes with symptoms to the USA and elsewhere. China is a dictatorship so it's not that difficult to control a virus like covid within their own country with a mandatory lock down (come out of the house, you get shot or put in jail etc.).

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think of the implications should irrefutable proof the virus was indeed a bioweapon be discovered; regardless, whether it was deliberate or accidental, you will have millions of people that were adversely affected who would want to show China the beauty of Minecraft.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Durr hurr hurr...
kiwifarms.net
You'd think a bio weapon would be a little more effective. Once you get past the hype this is just a virulent cold, hardly worth bringing the potential wrath of the world down on yourself to knock off a bunch of fatties and octogenarians.
You don't need to kill someone if you can hurt them instead.

Look at the sheer amount of damage it's done: business dropping lik flies, people have to practically sterilize themselves whenever they go somewhere,, the governmnt's pumping money left and right to make up for it,,,

And this is for a disease that's practically just a case of the sniffles; the plague wiped out a third of the human race.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's a weapon it's a fucking terrible weapon because it only kills old and sick people. That being said, I don't think there was malice behind its release, just supreme incompetence. It seems every year I read the same story about how China just culled 10 million chickens because a new strain of bird flu is ravaging the meat industry and it's not a shock that one finally made the jump to humans. It's a combination of the gross lack of control over their meat industry combined with the Chinese tradition of trying to eat every animal on earth (the endangered ones are also the tastiest) that has made China a ticking time bomb for releasing novel diseases onto the world.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
If it's a weapon it's a fucking terrible weapon because it only kills old and sick people. That being said, I don't think there was malice behind its release, just supreme incompetence. It seems every year I read the same story about how China just culled 10 million chickens because a new strain of bird flu is ravaging the meat industry and it's not a shock that one finally made the jump to humans. It's a combination of the gross lack of control over their meat industry combined with the Chinese tradition of trying to eat every animal on earth (the endangered ones are also the tastiest) that has made China a ticking time bomb for releasing novel diseases onto the world.

It can kill people who are not old or sick though, it's just less common. More troubling is people who have had it still have lingering symptoms and even organ damage. But that's not the worst of it. The worst of it is how it destabilized the economy and destroyed a lot of peoples lives, jobs and small businesses. That may have been exactly what it was intended to do. The bio-terror aspect of it (if this was an act of terrorism) was to create chaos and cripple economies.

China is actually doing well economically

Screenshot 2021-02-28 at 18.36.08.png

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
America already has a worse biological hazard running around, Bixnood-20. You can see the attacks coming , but you're not allowed to defend yourself

Canaan

Wants To Physically Beat the Shit Out of a Demon
kiwifarms.net
if it is a bioweapon its pretty shitty considering everyone around me that got it had a bad flu and got over it

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
if it is a bioweapon its pretty shitty considering everyone around me that got it had a bad flu and got over it
The theory that it's not a bioweapon to kill people, it's a bioweapon to kill an economy... that's interesting and is something I could see someone cooking up if they thought they had people in the target country willing to go along with it for whatever reason, or if the people responsible for said weapon had a very good idea of what the reaction would be. That gets pretty heavily into actual "conspiracy theory" territory and you'll likely never see it confirmed in your lifetime for more or less the same reasons most others don't get confirmed, but it's not out of the question either. These days major countries tend to have massive fucking pools of ideas-guys who spend all fucking day jerking off over "hey what if this happened?" and some legit insane shit has come out of those groups, shit that we KNOW they were responsible for cooking up.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
If it's a weapon it's a fucking terrible weapon because it only kills old and sick people.
To be fair, look at the miscellaneous fallout aside from just the Covid deaths:
  • Job loss
  • Economic depression
  • Rioting
  • Further political division
    • Division of ordinary Americans, such as encouraging people to treat their barbecuing neighbors like Jews hiding in an attic
  • Wacky circus of an election with tampered results
  • Breaking down of our society
  • Stock markets being screwy
  • Inflation
  • Health problems from being indoors too long and not exercising
  • Cancellation of large events which impacts ticket sales and affects the entertainment industry
  • A "new normal" which subjects ordinary Americans to draconian and dystopian lifestyles
    • Disruption of our daily lives
  • Businesses being shut down permanently
  • Commercial real estate crash
  • Holiday cancellations
  • Separation of families
  • Fear, paranoia, and uncertainty
  • Children's youths being stunted
  • Closure of churches
  • Acceptance of misinformation
    • Gaslighting and manipulating people into believing they'll personally murder senior citizens if they don't wear face masks when grilling in their backyard
  • Educational institutions being ruined
  • Romantic and sexual relationships being impaired due to paranoia of getting infected
  • Authoritarian governmental leadership
...All in all, we're just eating a big shit sandwich. These are all things that the Coof brought us without wiping out our population. Sure, there's no piles of dead bodies in the street and it ain't exactly Mad Max yet, but if the Chinks really wanted to completely fuck with America thoroughly and irrevocably, they did a great job with it. The virus will go away eventually, but the scars are here forever. We will always remember the past year and the hardships that came with it, and it'll only get worse from here. We've long since gone past the point of "I need a haircut!" and fighting over toilet paper at Costco, and instead transitioned into a phase where about 50% of the country is perfectly okay with abolishing capitalism and doing the live in pod/eat bug meme IRL.

Canaan

Wants To Physically Beat the Shit Out of a Demon
kiwifarms.net
The theory that it's not a bioweapon to kill people, it's a bioweapon to kill an economy... that's interesting and is something I could see someone cooking up if they thought they had people in the target country willing to go along with it for whatever reason, or if the people responsible for said weapon had a very good idea of what the reaction would be. That gets pretty heavily into actual "conspiracy theory" territory and you'll likely never see it confirmed in your lifetime for more or less the same reasons most others don't get confirmed, but it's not out of the question either. These days major countries tend to have massive fucking pools of ideas-guys who spend all fucking day jerking off over "hey what if this happened?" and some legit insane shit has come out of those groups, shit that we KNOW they were responsible for cooking up.
that makes a lot more sense but realistically its probably just some guy eating a bat and spreading it like all pandemics. fun to think about tho

Phony Negro

DAMN
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, look at the miscellaneous fallout aside from just the Covid deaths:
  • Job loss
  • Economic depression
  • Rioting
  • Further political division
    • Division of ordinary Americans, such as encouraging people to treat their barbecuing neighbors like Jews hiding in an attic
  • Wacky circus of an election with tampered results
  • Breaking down of our society
  • Stock markets being screwy
  • Inflation
  • Health problems from being indoors too long and not exercising
  • Cancellation of large events which impacts ticket sales and affects the entertainment industry
  • A "new normal" which subjects ordinary Americans to draconian and dystopian lifestyles
    • Disruption of our daily lives
  • Businesses being shut down permanently
  • Commercial real estate crash
  • Holiday cancellations
  • Separation of families
  • Fear, paranoia, and uncertainty
  • Children's youths being stunted
  • Closure of churches
  • Acceptance of misinformation
    • Gaslighting and manipulating people into believing they'll personally murder senior citizens if they don't wear face masks when grilling in their backyard
  • Educational institutions being ruined
  • Romantic and sexual relationships being impaired due to paranoia of getting infected
  • Authoritarian governmental leadership
Don't forget getting Trump out of office. I guarantee that if COVID never happened, he may as well been elected for a second term.

And China successfully got some people to believe that the virus didn't even come from China.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
It can kill people who are not old or sick though, it's just less common. More troubling is people who have had it still have lingering symptoms and even organ damage. But that's not the worst of it. The worst of it is how it destabilized the economy and destroyed a lot of peoples lives, jobs and small businesses. That may have been exactly what it was intended to do. The bio-terror aspect of it (if this was an act of terrorism) was to create chaos and cripple economies.

China is actually doing well economically

View attachment 1958569
Is doing well but I wonder if some parts had recovered from the 2020 floods? And it's so tempting to said then China cook the books when they want to hide something.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, bio-terrorism has been talked about as a potential threat since the early 2000's. And for the longest time nothing came about it so I think everyone just forgot about such a thing even being possible until last year. I wouldn't put it past China to do this even despite everything about speculative journalism suggesting the Chinese government creating it being debunked. We just don't know for certain. They locked down their own people for several months but several people were still ''allowed'' to leave and go to other countries which is how the virus spread.

I believed the bat and pangolin at the market story but now I'm thinking it wasn't in good faith.

View attachment 1958224
Gain-of-function SARS strains have been studied in university laboratories all over the world for years and years. Not just the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Everywhere. Bugs very similar to SARS-CoV-2 have been made in university BSL-3 labs. Not even BSL-4, like USAMRIID. BSL-3.

Like, these particular coronaviruses have been handled in labs with students sitting right next door.

There was a brief moratorium on gain-of-function SARS research in the US in 2014. Then, they got rid of it and started doing gain-of-function SARS research again.

SARS-CoV-2 has attributes that no natural SARS-CoV strain has. It has a Furin cleavage site on its Spike protein that makes it have an extremely high binding affinity for human ACE2.

To explain the jump between animals and humans, China came up with a fake fucking gene sequence for a virus that doesn't exist and they called it RaTG13.

RaTG13 was claimed to have been discovered 7 years ago, but was only just entered into a database? A SARS strain that looks extremely infectious in humans was held onto for that long, and never seriously investigated? No papers published? Nothing?

That is Grade-A BULLSHIT.

RaTG13 is a forgery. It was hand-entered into a BLAST database. Literally just some cunt banging on a keyboard to make a sequence that looks like a SARS variant, to create a plausible cover story for what SARS-CoV-2 actually is, which is a chimeravirus stitched together in a Chinese laboratory by Shi "The Bat Woman" Zhengli and her team, that lying fucking cunt.

unnamed.png
The only place that these viruses come from is subtropical caves hundreds of kilometers to the southeast of Wuhan, in Yunnan, Guangdong, Guangxi, and perhaps parts of Laos and Cambodia. They do not jump to humans from fucking Pangolins. They do not come from a wet market in the dead of winter, when bats are hibernating in their caves and are not hunted, and certainly never trucked hundreds of kilometers from their point of origin to sell in a goddamn market stall.

The WHO has covered for China every step of the way, making ridiculous excuses for them, because that cunt Tedros Adhanom, who is a bureaucrat and immunologist and not even a real medical doctor, made the executive decision to suck Xi Jinping's tiny rat dick. Even the name COVID-19 is a disgusting piece of politically-correct propaganda, to avoid any mental association with SARS, which is what this virus actually is; a SARS strain.

These lying bitches terrorized the whole world for a year over pure bullshit. Of course it's bioterrorism.