Do you like listening to music that's in a language you don't speak?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Roast Chicken

With breasts
kiwifarms.net

A Latvian song devoted to oak trees. The men's oak leaf laurels kinda make them look like they have green afros.

Nines153

kiwifarms.net
Often times in languages that don't even exist! Though at least half of my playlists are in languages I do not understand (most being Japanese or Korean)

LateralusJambi

'Cause I need to watch things die from a distance
kiwifarms.net
I already posted a song that is in language I don't speak, so now I'll post why I like to listen to music in languages I don't speak, mainly Serbo-Croatian, but also Japanese, Romanian and Albanian: I don't have to focus on the lyrics, although I obviously sometimes look up what they mean. It's nice to "wind up" by not caring about lyrics sometimes.
Often times in languages that don't even exist! Though at least half of my playlists are in languages I do not understand (most being Japanese or Korean)
Weeb.

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
I like to listen to Russian music, and although I'm not very fluent in it I can sometimes understand the lyrics without looking them up.

There's also this song that I know by heart.
Kino and Lyube are top tier.

LoveBunny<3

Your mom fucked me, cry about it.
kiwifarms.net
Yes! The soundtrack to Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart is so good!

Mango Cobra

I am the Red Man.
kiwifarms.net
Most music I listen to is either Germanic "Pagan-Folk", like FAUN, skald, Heilung, etc, scandi and mongol metal, and then dark ambient shit that has no vocals.

English lyrics tend to distract me from the song, if that makes sense.