• i dont care about knowing whether it tasted good or not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nigger faggot

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

Crippled_Retard

I'm stuck in this fucking chair
kiwifarms.net
I imagine it's something you would have had to slow cook or marinade. The elephant that guy ate was boiled since the day before and even then it was tough and dry. I doubt the people eating that mammoth prepared it this way though.

Testaclese Maximus

thoughts are getting darker by the day
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The truth is no animal really tastes that good, except for pigs chicken and beef.
Deer has something to say about that. But it can’t speak because I’m eating it because venison is delicious. The duck also wants to say something but it’s trying not to draw attention to itself because it knows I’m eating it next.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fred Flintstone liked it, that's enough reason for me.

Deer has something to say about that. But it can’t speak because I’m eating it because venison is delicious. The duck also wants to say something but it’s trying not to draw attention to itself because it knows I’m eating it next.
And geese, I'm sure it would say something but I'm force feeding it so I can have pate later. Mmmmmmmmm cruelty.

The Shadow

I have SEVERAL questions
kiwifarms.net
The truth is no animal really tastes that good, except for pigs chicken and beef. But that’s only because livestock has been bred for thousands of years to be tasty.

That’s why wild animals always have a “gamey” taste to them. They were not meant to be eaten.
Elk tastes almost like pre-seasoned beef to me. But, you can't domesticate every animal due to logistical concerns and bovines provide a lot of met per animal. Pigs and chickens are also able to be raised with a relatively small amount of land and resources, so smaller subsistence farming operations without access to the grazing land needed to ranch cattle can have them. Cows and chickens both offer a side benefit (tard cum and eggs).

In any case, those are the choices we made and it's not really worth changing at this point.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino