Do you think that we should bully the cringy faggots on Kiwifarms to death? Do you think we can have world domination and kill lgbtq+ fags?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Tsurubami Senri

You should kill yourself... NOW!
kiwifarms.net
this thread is just a joke and i dont mean anything in it, all the things i say in this are not real and do not represent me as a person. im actually a proud loving self transgender person (FtM) and i am also a gay person who identifies as a proud muslim followerπŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸ³β€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ im loving life and the reason why im posting this is because im tired of the hate on k*w*farms 🀬😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 and im just making a post like how they act so they know how STUPID they look 😑😑😑😑😑if you are wondering NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!
this is serious!!! /srs /srs /srs /srs and just a reminder this thread is a joke A JOKE!!!!!! and i dont mean anything in it the only thing serious in this thread is this spoiler! please do not think im a transphobic , homophobic BIGOT!!! i love everyone for who they are and i think everyone is special! i hate nobody!!!
this is NOT A JOKE im just very made and im rarely very mad LIKE THIS. AGAIN A REMINDER THIS THREAD IS JUST A JOKE AND I DONT MEAN ANYTHING IN IT THE ONLY THING SERIOUS IN THIS THREAD IS THIS SPOILER!!!! 😑 IM A PROUD TRANSGENDER (MtF) AND IM ALSO GAY IM ALSO A MUSLIM PLEASE DO NOT SEND HATE AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD IS FAKE ( EXCEPT FROM THIS)
personally , i think it's very useful to kiwifarms and help the world to get rid of AIDS.
I think Joe biden should kill all the fags in America. Also not lesbians because women obviously dont exist lol.
not only that 99.99% of all faggots are massive faggots and should be executed for their crime for being a massive faggot.
also not only that being a massive faggot is a HARAM itself but we should let the faggots that aren't massive faggots go free and be allowed to associate with the non fags in earth but we'll need to put safety measures on them so they dont spread AIDS everywhere.
b1bd8d75151543512b425727c0e0f9db085e4adc_full.png
Being a faggot is haram β˜ͺβ˜ͺβ˜ͺπŸ•ŒπŸ•ŒπŸ•ŒπŸ•ŒπŸ•‹πŸ•‹πŸ•‹πŸ•‹πŸ•‹πŸ•ŒπŸ•ŒπŸ•Œβ˜ͺβ˜ͺβ˜ͺ

and for trannys we shall put them in segregation from the fags and normal human being ( not fags or trannys). none of them are sane and they're faggots but 999999x more massive faggots.
in their cages there will be a rope ( ready for them to kms) , and a beautiful room with furniture and a bed , a wardrobe basically everything normal that we have in our houses except no internet and there's a mirror everywhere on the walls. So no matter where they go they'll have to look at themselves in 1 day or 2 day they'll kill themselves . also to get enough money to produce stuff we'll be like america and just print money lol.

every lgbtq+ person on Earth will be living in Australia i made a map to show how australia will be like. and for any land that's near to australia we'll make extremely technological shelters which will shoot down a person escaping from australia approximately 1 miloseconds .
the people in australia will have a lgbtq+ flag on them ( they will have it printed onto their wrists and if anything covers it or touches it they get electric shocked which will not kill them but instead hurt ) and everyone will be able to recongise them.
AUSTRALIA.png

also new zealand will be overtaken by kiwifarms and will be called kiwifarms and there is a mega base there and we control austalia we guard it 24/7 hours every second , every day and make sure nobody escapes.
so guys what do you guys think this is an amazing plan that im sure everybody on earth will find ok and will not find controversial.

Lurker69420

kiwifarms.net
Wait what are you actually mad about? If you don’t enjoy queer people being visible in public that sucks but part of the sacrifice made by living in a modern society is that we all have to deal with other people living their lives in ways we don’t like. I’m sure I’d feel like hitting you with a hammer if I ever saw you IRL because I can already tell you probably don’t bathe or treat other people with even the minimum amount of respect required to function in society, but I don’t spend my life being angry that fat neckbeards who have never actually had a face to face conversation with anyone who doesn’t think exactly like them exist.

People have been complaining that the β€œworld is ending” for one reason or another since the first prehistoric tribes had enough time to sit down think about anything besides finding food, fucking and not freezing to death. This newfangled radio is going to make kids stop reading and society will go to shit etc.

I realize you’re just going to call me a faggot because that’s apparently all you can think about, but I think even a decent portion of the farms user base realizes that all the lolcows they enjoy milking are lolcows just because they are the sum total of all their traits combined and not that a specific thing that makes them a minority or outsider is the whole reason they should be despised.

There is a lot of hate for all kinds of people who are considered minorities in western societies on this forum because a lot of people here have no healthy outlet for the frustrations in their life, poor social skills, and blame their problems on outside forces because taking responsibility for your own life and self actualization is scary, difficult, and takes more effort than spamming hate speech.

Lurker69420

kiwifarms.net
I just got mad OTI for no reason and will self emote myself something appropriate if the forum lets you do that. I just had to say that somewhere on here because the farms are a cesspit and it’s frustrating. But mainstream platforms are memory holes don’t let people get offended or argue or say the hateful ignorant shit they actually believe so now I have to get worked up about it here.

Edit* someone moai or puzzle my post or whatever you think it deserves I’m not allowed to do it

Tsurubami Senri

You should kill yourself... NOW!
kiwifarms.net
Wait what are you actually mad about? If you don’t enjoy queer people being visible in public that sucks but part of the sacrifice made by living in a modern society is that we all have to deal with other people living their lives in ways we don’t like. I’m sure I’d feel like hitting you with a hammer if I ever saw you IRL because I can already tell you probably don’t bathe or treat other people with even the minimum amount of respect required to function in society, but I don’t spend my life being angry that fat neckbeards who have never actually had a face to face conversation with anyone who doesn’t think exactly like them exist.

People have been complaining that the β€œworld is ending” for one reason or another since the first prehistoric tribes had enough time to sit down think about anything besides finding food, fucking and not freezing to death. This newfangled radio is going to make kids stop reading and society will go to shit etc.

I realize you’re just going to call me a faggot because that’s apparently all you can think about, but I think even a decent portion of the farms user base realizes that all the lolcows they enjoy milking are lolcows just because they are the sum total of all their traits combined and not that a specific thing that makes them a minority or outsider is the whole reason they should be despised.

There is a lot of hate for all kinds of people who are considered minorities in western societies on this forum because a lot of people here have no healthy outlet for the frustrations in their life, poor social skills, and blame their problems on outside forces because taking responsibility for your own life and self actualization is scary, difficult, and takes more effort than spamming hate speech.
can someone tell this person what sarcasm looks like and what it is , please?