Documentaries on Unusual/Odd/Cringy Subjects -

LegoTugboat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

WhoWhatWhere

H8 Boner
kiwifarms.net
Just Melvin, Just Evil is really well done. Just Melvin, Just Evil is also really disturbing.

"In this his documentary focusing on his own tortured family tree, James Ronald Whitney chronicles an evil that seems too pure to be real: Melvin Just. Over the span of three generations, Just, who married Whitney's grandmother and was later convicted of child molestation, is revealed to have abused his stepchildren from two marriages. Whitney not only explores the unspeakable acts perpetrated by his grandfather, but also the legacy of self-destructive behavior that can all be traced back to Just.

Edit to add one more because.

A Summer In The Cage.

"A SUMMER IN THE CAGE is filmmaker Ben Selkow's feature-length documentary chronicling his friend Sam's battle with manic-depressive illness, also known as bipolar disorder. The film follows Sam for seven years as he suffers delusional manic episodes, battles paralyzing depressions, and tries to escape the legacy of his father.

Last edited:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just Melvin, Just Evil is really well done. Just Melvin, Just Evil is also really disturbing.

"In this his documentary focusing on his own tortured family tree, James Ronald Whitney chronicles an evil that seems too pure to be real: Melvin Just. Over the span of three generations, Just, who married Whitney's grandmother and was later convicted of child molestation, is revealed to have abused his stepchildren from two marriages. Whitney not only explores the unspeakable acts perpetrated by his grandfather, but also the legacy of self-destructive behavior that can all be traced back to Just.
A better documentary would be one made by a tumblrina about what she sees as abuse throughout her family history (being grounded, spanking, kicking out NEETs from home, etc)

Overcast

Perfection has no age
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything to do with exotic pets and animals, especially this doc.

One of the owners continues to feed their pet monkey junk even after being told that it now has diabetes and all these conditions. Another tard in this documentary bought an older monkey knowing the full repercussions it could have and around the children. Sick.

ED page on the Monkid community

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Monkids
"The safety of my family is my top priority."

*Buys a wild monkey*

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net

Thoth comes to mind. S. K. Thoth is a New York based street performer of mixed race who incorporates dance, violin, and voice in his odd performances. He calls them "prayformances," because he incorporates spiritual themes. He sings in a language he calls "Festad." Strange, but kinda cool in a way.

Here's a link to his website: http://skthoth.com/

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crumb (1994) is really good doc about the indie cartoonist Robert Crumb. It goes into the critical reviews of his works being sexist and racist and also spends time with his brother, a sever schizophrenic, who later comitted suicide. Really good if you want a bit of a mind fuck and to watch people take satirical comics way too seriously.

Zeitgeist, the movie (2007) Is also a trip and pretty easy to find online. It presents what the vast majority of people find rediculous as absolute fact. Features Illuminati, new world order and America did 9/11 crazies.

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you ever wanted to know more about what happened at Jonestown and how much of a perv Jim Jones himself was, you need to watch this doc.

For Kitchen Nightmares fans and I know there are plenty here, I also recommend watching Boiling Point and Beyond Boiling Point which gives you a look at how Gordon Ramsay was like in the kitchen back in the late 90s and early 00s. It's been said that Marco Pierre White made Gordon cry at one point and he was his mentor.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net

Dane

chaosfag
kiwifarms.net
Wanna see a woman ruin her marriage via the internet?
Wanna see a grown man destroy his life by RPing as a preteen party slut who tries to commit a (virtual) mass shooting?
Wanna see a morbidly obese black woman make $$$ selling virtual shoes while her family is forced to go out and work real jobs for less?
Check this shit out:

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is this a thread about bad documentaries or the people that are the subject of them?

• Agree
Reactions: ASoulMan

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this a thread about bad documentaries or the people that are the subject of them?
Both
Wanna see a woman ruin her marriage via the internet?
Wanna see a grown man destroy his life by RPing as a preteen party slut who tries to commit a (virtual) mass shooting?
Wanna see a morbidly obese black woman make $$$ selling virtual shoes while her family is forced to go out and work real jobs for less?
Check this shit out:

42:26 is the beginning of the spree

Last edited:

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
(Sorry about the shitty condition of the video, it's the only version I could find)

Most of it was pretty interesting, like it talked about folklore, and where vampire legends may have came from (such as people not knowing about the different stages of decomposition, and misinterpreting them), certain diseases, etc. They also got into people like Vlad the Impaler, and Erzabet Bathory, various serial killers. Really fascinating stuff.
But THEN came the "vampire scene". A bunch of dumbasses who call themselves vampires. Some dude who either sharpened his own teeth, or got implants, some woman who claims to be a "psychic vampire" who feeds off of peoples' energy. WTF?

I don't understand why people do this to themselves.

I lost my shit when she took a bite from a whole block of cheese.
I think someone posted this in the fat acceptance thread. That whole video made me want to go on a ten day fast.

Tags
None